Chapter Fifthteen

Obsessed (VxBTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: My daughters~ (and sons) your mama is back to give you an update and info to get our boys to win the BBMA (Billboard Music Award)!!! They've worked so hard in the past few years, and it's time for us AMRYs to prove to BTS their hard work paid off.

Ways we can help:

VOTE on twitter (international AMRYs) and official billboard music awards site (voting starts on May 1st!!)

STREAM their videos on YouTube (DO NOT WATCH IT FROM 1theK, your view will NOT count. Watch only from ibighit for your vote to count!!!) Streaming may take time, so you can open multiple tabs, stream BTS's music all at once, and speed up the music video with settings. (I recommend watching 'Save Me', 'Not Today", and 'Spring Day' because those three are the closest to 100 M views!!!)

Make mama and our boys proud by doing so!!!

Comment if you have any questions, and pass off the information to other ARMYs

To my dearest readers:

Please do not rehashtag any rude hashtags of anti-fans on twitter. Some of you may be really passionate and angry, and decide to rehastag the hate, trying to tell the anti-fans to stop. I'm really glad that us, as ARMYs, are trying to stop the hates. The thing is, if you rehashtag the hate, the hashtag would get more and more popular. This will eventually lead to BTS themselves finding out about them. Do NOT fall for the anti-fans trap!!! To release your anger, you can simply tweet and trend hashtags that shows our love for the boys. Here are some for example : #WeLoveBTS #WeNeedYouBTS (mine were kinda crappy, but it works!!!)

 

Thank You~~!!! Pleaseu show your love to our boys by making hashtags on twitter!!! *gives you bobo*)

Taehyung's Point of View

Today was the day of the concert, my hyungs and I were all super nervous. Mark hyung and Jackson hyung started to do their flips, which never failed to impress me. 

Recently the Got 8 hyungs have all been really sweet and sometimes flirtaecious. 

"TAEBABY~!" Jackson called out to me and winked at me, I cannot help but to fall slightly for his charms.

Jimin's Point of View

Today was the day of the concert, we've all gone through our excitement and high this week all because of this. I can conclude that Taebaby has got us into several arguments because of how adorable he is... like who wouldn't want a Tae all to themselves , but he has also got BTS together because we've finally found something we all have in common, TaeObsession.

For today, our group disguised as normal fanboy looking guys and tried to blend in with the other iGot8s.

We drove our way to the concert, still arguing over who is going to be Tae's favorite hyung, which obviously the fabulous Park Jimin is.

"Rapmon hyung, when does the concert start?" Hoseok asked impatiently and occasionally whining about how much he missed his Tae. Bish hell no.

When we've finally reached the concert venue, we saw 9 boys getting surrounded by a whole bunch of girls... EXO??

I knew because I caught a glance of EXO's Baehyun's face. 

I never knew they were iGot8's though, but I mean who can deny Taebaby's charms.

"Guys we got to go like right now!" Namjoon hyung ordered since he doesn't want us to get surrounded by fans like that.

BTS and I quickly and quietly escaped through the crowds. We kind of felt bad for using the EXO sunbaes as a cover up, but I'm really nervous and excited about finally getting to meet Taebaby.

After standing in line for around 30 min., listening to constant complains from Yoongi hyung about how the fans won't shut up, and Hoseok hyung blabbering about how excited he was. I have also realized that half of the fans here today were boys. They all have on a similar shirt that had one thing in common, the shirts all read 'Got 8 95 V'. 

I sighed as I thought of the amount of competition I have.

We've all went inside the building and we're met with the EXO sunbaes, it seemed like the iGot8 felt bad and decided to let EXO enjoy their concert and let them into the front of the line. 

I sat at the end of my group, which was the seat next to Baehyun sunbae. His eyes turned and met with mine, I quickly bowed and I realized how shook he was for me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter