Chapter Eleven

Obsessed (VxBTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Author is back!!! Hehehe, this chapter will have some V X Got 8!!!)

Third Person's Point of View

If you thought that BTS were the only little sheeteus that was over Taehyung's fanmade video, then you are WRONG! Basically over half of the earth's population viewed the video and had a (or lady ;). And of course, Got 8 cannot escape their fate of having a war with their hormones last night.

All of the Got 8 members, aside of the innocent and oblivious Taehyung, viewed the video and this is what happened afterwards...

-10 minutes after Got 8 finished the clip- (A/N: Took them 10 min. to clean up 😂)

After getting himself cleaned up, Jackson quietly walked out of his dorm room and walked over sneakily to Taehyung's room.

Jackson opened the door as gently as he could...

Jackson's Point of View

After dealing with my little ya' know problem down there, I missed my TaeTae. I needed to inhale his addicting scent, although I'm kinda embarrassed to face him now. I mean who the wouldn't be embarrassed when they secretly to another member of the band?

I blushed as I thought,

What happens if Tae finds out about this?

What happens if he discovers about my feelings about him?

W-Will he be... disgusted?

I brushed away the thought and grabbed my pillow as I proceeded to ma' baby's room. I opened the door and was met with my Baby with his lovlingly adorable sleeping face, as I slowly made my way towards him.

His eyes were closed, which made his eyelashes appear extra long. His pouty lips which was slightly parted and softly snoring. His body, which was wrapped tightly around the blankets like a cinnamon roll.

Just...hmm... Cute.

I smiled as I felt my hearteu warming up at the sight before me and before I noticed, I'm right infront of this beautiful sleeping creature. I was practically drooling over the thought of my baby wearing y lingerie and flirting with me. Gosh Dammit, I haven't recover from the video yet.

I lifted up the blankets, yes I am planning on sleeping over at his room tonight. Gotta problem? Well deal with it.

I was about to takeover the spot next to my baby, however, I was met with a half-asleep BamBam who had his arms tightly wrapped around my TaeTae's curvy feminine waist while brushing his filthy hands over my baby's soft pinkish brown hair.

"WTF BamBam?!" I whisper shouted as he completely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter