Chapter One

Obsessed (VxBTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: From my previous fanfics, you can probably tell that I'm a heavy Taekook shipper. However, I've really wanted to do a Taehyung centric fanfic. And you've guessed it. Tae's my bias.😍😘)

"I'm soooo tired," Jimin pouted as he faced the rest of the members.

"If you're tired, then what will happen to Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook said and laughed at himself.

The other members then turned around and found an asleep Yoongi holding tightly onto his neck pillow as if he would die without it. Well maybe he will... who knows

"Kids, we're here today for this collaboration with JYP entertainment. You guys should be excited, right?" Jin asked, although he wasn't really showing any enthusiasm himself.

"I am!!! I am!!!" Hoseok half yelled, " I have't actually been inside their building yet, so I'm excited" 

"Sure, sure whatever you say," Namjoon calmly said and continue to read his book.

They arrived at the JYP building and immediately proceed inside, some of them were amused by the inside of the building, while some just wanted to go home.

Finally, after 2 hours, the meeting ended.

-Yoongi's Point of View-

Oh Sh*t, I fell asleep throughout almost the whole meeting. I hope no one noticed me. (A/N: Me in class literally EVERYDAY)

Right when I was about to go in the elevator, my eyes dropped on a miracle. A miracle I tell you.

What I saw was a boy, possibly a trainee, in a practice room singing while playing the piano. Their company is way to perfect that their doors are even sound  roof? I want to hear him sing. I'm pretty sure that he has an angelic voice too (A/N: it is:)) ,and I want to hear it right now. He looks so innocent and pure that I want to protect him from any harm. I'm obsessed... probably even more than my neck pillow obsession

-Jimin's Point of View-

Well that was a super boring meeting. Yoongi hyung was lucky that he was napping without getting caught. Thanks to me who was blocking him. (A/N: The Yoonmin feels)

Suddenly the devil infront of me stopped walking, making me bump into him.

"Yoongi hyung, why move your already," I said and he just completely ignored me.

I sighed and stared into the direction he was staring at-and...

Oh my fu*king gosh... That kid in there is so cute. He looks like he's a teenager trainee? Kind of reminds me of myself in the past.

His cte slightly chubby cheeks and those eyes though...

I'm obsessed... I'll take you home my lost puppy.

-Hoseok's Point of View-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter