Meeting the Heo Family

My Super Maid

Hyukjae sees the different of this Jackson even the staff told him the same thing.

Jackson is happy off camera. They acknowledged that.

He even saw him giggling over stuff with the sylist fixing his hair this morning.

He needs to talk to the boy.

When they're only two of them in the car heading to outskirts of Seoul for a photoshoot. Jackson is hyper and singing along to some songs on the radio. Hyukjae take it a start to talk bout the matter.

"Jackson ah. Tell me honestly."

Jackson putting his usual restingface, and nods,' Yes?"

" Do you like Youngji?"

Jackson laughs as he smacks the manager shoulder.

" Of course i like her as my maid. Like she fixs the best meal and even put banchan on my fridge, no longer messy house and i got someone to talk."

Hyukjae can sense the happiness when he's talking.

" Of course that. I mean as a girl?"

Jackson stops laughing and stare at the mirror for a moment.

" Am i even allowed to do that again?" He sighs.

" Of course you;re. Human supposed to love Jackson." Jackson smile in between the sighs.

He can't be more thankful for having a super understanding manager.

" Siwon hyung might fired you if he heard this. What if he put some hearing-bugs in the cars. Jackson looks around and giggles.

" or like tapping us on our phone."It turns Hyukjae laughs.

" My friend is not that controlling yknow him Jackson."

They both laugh.

 

Girls and scare are quite familiar to Wang Jackson. 

" Treat her right. She;s different from the that left you, I can see that." That the last words jackson heard before Hyukjae dropping him at the apartment.

The night is warmer than usual. Hyukjae hyung always make it easier for him.

It's sunday tomorrow and he's off from work and he can't never be more excited.

 

Youngji wakes up to a message.

" Can you buy more cheese otw here? im out of it."

Cheese again? didnt she restocked it like few days ago. She sure gonna report this to Hyukjae ahjussi real soon.

A knock on the door making her smile as a smiling figure enter her room.

" Noona, Im sending you to your workplace today. Dad said he would be staying home so the car is mine for today. I need to check some things in Seoul U also. Also win win situation." Jiwon said as he smiles.

She can see his obvious intention. He gonna stalks her employer until he satisfied. That could be seen from his eyes.

" I want to follow." Jungkook shows up from behind. THen youngjae also putting his hands up. Me too.

" No way baby, your hands are not that well yet. Just stay home and watch tv. And Youngjae no. It would be too much for your hyung too handle yguys." Jiwon smirks at his younger brothers.

" i told you. Noona likes me the most."

Leaving Youngji smiling.

Aigoo these kids.

 

" No. Im following you to the door." Jiwon insists.

Youngji shakes her head. But jiwon already enter the elevator.

" Why your employer didn't like other person to come? not like he's having an affair with you? or he's someone that shud not been seen?"

Jiwon chuckles.'
" Or he's a criminal> Noona don't say that you're falling for one." Youngji smacks the boy's head. Leaving the boy pouting when they are out of elevator.

"THis is not a movie Jiwon ah. Okay here only." Youngji halts. Trying to push Jiwon into elevator again.

Jiwon walks again but hearing the words from his noona, he stops. Sighing.

" Baby pls." Youngji making cute faces are his weakness.

" Don;t call me that? Kookie would be jealous. I shud have put a recorder on."

" Baby baby baby see u this evening." Youngji said in melodious tone making Jiwon smiling but the smile halts as he heard a voice from behind.

" Youngji?" He turns around to see a familiar face, a very familiar face, wearing black hoodie, mask over his face, giving like almighty vibes. The man kinda have pale skin and is looking at his noona endlessly.

" hurm." Jiwon sees her noona fidgeting, trying to explain something but the guy walks towards her. and whispering something.

" He's my little bro." Making the familiar face cough. and open his mask.Making Jiwon kinda backwalks for seconds.

" Wait Wang JAckson??????????"

Jackson smiles.

" Yes. But pls no shout. Come in first, we need to talk Youngji." Jackson punch in the password. Leaving a speechless Jiwon behind and Youngji instantly pull her little bro hand and whispering.

" i told you you shudnt come."

 

Jiwon's POV

Oh so this is superstar house looks like? i now understand why  noona so secretuve about the employer. I looks around to see noona and Jackson talking in the kitchen. Then Jackson comes forward with a glass of orange juice.

" Drink. Sorry yknow i'm not always home so no home food or like that."

Jackson sits besides me. Ohgod.

" So Youngji tell me you insist her to brought you here." He turns on the tv and put the volume at low so we can talk. Noona is still in kitchen.

" Yes but pls don't fire noona because of that." I feel guilty now. I shudnt be that curious.

Jackson just laughs. Is not he supposed to be mad? Like i discovered where he lives and how's he's lile at home.

He's just wearing shorts and jersey. And he looks super normal not like in the tv.

" No matter.  Sokay as long as you dont tell people on my address im okay with it."

So this is the guy that noona likes

Surely it takes such guy to make noona fall somehow. i hide my smile.

" So i need to do some things, i will pick up noona later in the evening. Thanks for having me here."

I stands up quickly.

" Noona i go first." Staring at the jackson who's smiling at me.

" And you, don't do funny things to my noona."

" What?"

" I trust you. Bye hyung."

 

omooooo. I just me a star lol. Im not that excited more like shocked. Jungkook will be beyond happy if he see that guy.

 

Writer's POV

Youngji walks pass Jackson to put the folded clothes in his wardrobe.

" Stop."

Youngji knows. Jackson has split personality. Like he said he's okay infront of Jiwon, now he's going to be mad at me for revealing himself.

Youngji turns to the said star and see him smiling. Am i seeing things now> That what she thinks. But not, the star is staring at her while smiling.

" So you have like how many brothers?" Jackson asks out of curiosity.

" Three."

Making Jackson sighs as he lies on the bed.

" So you having three overproctive little bros will be the end of me." He thoughts while mumbling.

" what are u saying?" Youngji heard mumbles but nothing clear.

" Nothing. Just don your work, Im napping. And control your laugh okay."

But im not laughing that hard.

 

Jackson wakes up from napping to a familiar voice but is he dreaming. Because Youngji is speaking in english to someone. Never heard that before. He tip toeing at the door and kinda eavesdropping at the door.

" Yeah pick me up at like 4. Im done early today. Not too much things to do anyhow. But baby can u buy some detergent otw because i forgot that while doing grocery just now."

Jiwon at the end of the line saying yes.

"And yeah drive safely."

Youngji looks around. Everything sparkles already and she already fix kimbaps for the star and just chilling around. It almost 2 pm. urgh. shud have brought books here.

She walks around but halts as she heard Jackson speaks in English to her.

" You speak English and u never tell me? Heo Youngji i need explanation here."

Youngji sighs but she turns around and smile.

" You never ask okay>" Hands up Jackson yes you never bother to ask. Youngji walks closer.

" i did speaks english to my collegee buddies and sometimes Jiwon because he too take English as our major despite minoring in music."

That leave Jackson jaw drops again.

" Wait u do music too? I mean your family did music too? Youngji nods before she can explain, Jackson walks closer and hold Youngji right hand and kinda drags her to the couch making both of them next to each other. Youngji yelps.

How can Wang Jackson be this carefree?

"Then, how come you didnt really know idols?"

Jackson stares at her. Making Youngji kinda blush. What is this so close feelings?

She pats her own legs. Wake up Youngji.

Coughs.

" urm because i kinda like listen to ballads more like Sikyung oppa or SG Wannabe. or u can say all i listen to is OST?"

Jackson sighs.

"Okay. Then tell me more about your family.?"

Why he's like this.

" My two other babies kinda sings. They both are very good vocally and Jiwon, the one you met earlier. More like underground rapper, and he wrotes lyrics."

Jackson eyes sparkles upon hearing those things from Youngji's mouth.

" That's great combo. I hope i can your whole family later."

" Why?" Youngji kinda don't understand the excitement in Jackson's face.

" Because i like musicals people."

" Then if i dont do musical you don't like me?" Youngji asks.

Making Jackson laughs.

" Not that way. But i kinda related more to music people. It just nice for you to have people close and share the same passion. Not like me."

Youngji nods and ask Jackson again.

"To be fair, tell me more about you Wang Jackson."

" Later."

" What??/" Youngji screams and hits the star legs but the door bell stops them.

" I think Jiwon's here."

" But it's not this too early for you to ended job?" Jackson said as he glances at the clock on the wall. 2.30pm?

Yeah early.

" But i have nothing to do anymore. Looks everything good already."

Another ring bell stops the conversation.

" You made a lot of food right? invite Jiwon in. I want to talk to him."

Youngji doesn't answer but goes straight to the door. upon opening the door, there goes a cheerful Jiwon at the door.

"NOOOONA IMISSSYOU." The younger male hugs Youngji and he can see the jealous face at the guy following his noona from behind.

" Hi hyung. Im picking up noona."

Jiwon releases the hug and expect her noona to be out. But Youngji then hold his hand.

" Le'ts have lunch first then we 're good to be back home?"

"Okay."

 

p/s : okay i just wrote a lot today kinda haha excited.

thanks for reading guys! Ly!