idea of Maid?

My Super Maid

Maid. -

a female domestic servant.
synonyms: female servant, maidservant, housemaid, domestic, housekeeper; More
 
  • archaicliterary
    a girl or young woman, especially an unmarried one.
    synonyms: girl, young woman, young lady, lass, miss, ingenue; More
     
  • archaicliterary
    a .
     
     

Surely ahjumma feels kind of vibes comes when we are talking about maid.That what normal people think of.

 

Youngji comes  to her parents cafe to see a close relative talking to her mom.

She approaches them and say hi and there Gookjoo unnie asking her on hee current situation. As usual the answer is.

'Im still trying to find a job.'

That was much better than people asking when she gonna get married. That was the most annoying question.

The cousin of her is a comedian slash mc often visit them when she is free. And she's happy to see her mom laughs as they both shared stories. Youngji just stare at the wall until another question concerning her comes out.

Gookjoo unnie smile as she said.

" how bout being a maid? I know its absurd for you somehow.'

She laughs for seconds and her mom just play along.

'Why unnie?' Asked her. Wanting to know reasons behind the offer.

' because youre good at doing chores. And the offer is quite nice yknow. I hope u can consider.'

Gookjoo pats her cousin shoulder as she sips the choco drink she ordered earlier.Youngji looks at her mom, asking for an opinion.

"As long youre happy with the job. Im okah dear. I know u enjoy doing chores.'

Her mom winks gaining laugh from the cousin.Yes. Shw enjoys doing chores. If people would ask her what she does during free time. Most probablh doing house chores and watching dramas.

So? Accept or not. Shes still questioning the answer.

The job wont be that bad. 50,000 won per session is quite high. Two times a week is nice already. At least she can bought bubble teas for the kids. Lol.

Never she knows saying yes to the job bringing her to another kind of life.

A life of bratty wang.

 

'Atleast throw the garbage boy.'

Hyukjae sighs as he throw to big garbage plastic into the dustbin out of the apartment.

He walks in to see Jackson already in the living room, chilling watching news.

'Aigoo if people knows this superstar is so lazy your fancafes would drop down.'

Earning some grunts for the younger male.

Jackson glares at his manager

' Im too tired to even lift a shirt hyung.'

Hyukjae knows. The endless dance practice plus vocal ones gives the young man no space to even breath. He barely sleeps. Surely the young man works too hard for his age. Hes only 25 but the damage of the body due to the hard work is real. Hyukjae knows that the most. He was once a dancer before he becomes this superstar manager.

'Put the patch on. It will becomes better. And i already hired a cleaning lady so no more messy house. Dont say no because you need one.'

Hyukjae throw a box of medicated patch to jackson earning a grin plus i-dont-need-a-maid face.

' but hyung.' Jackson cant even reasons right now.

'No but. Im leaving. Rest. A lot. And stop eating too much cheese youre gaining fats'

It was a rare weekend of Wang Jackson, he has a free weekend. Ohmy thats was the rarest thing happen when 2017 happpened. Its now february and he finally can breath the weekend air. Thanks to his good manager slash dance teacher, he finally got this off. The schedule for Jan was so inhumane as he can remember the management decide to make his comeback during newyear. With mean endless practices while attending end of year program and also awards. Not that he deny the effectiveness of the time of comeback but even Yugyeom his fellow label mate pity him for not breathing properly last month.

Now its february and hit chinese new year holiday yet he spends it alone again this year. He called his parents last night and went to bed bawling. Thats how much he miss the said olders.

Two days off is enough to sleep all day. Thats all he wants to do. He doesnt care about others. He doesnt care that the dirty clothes piled up almost reach the max limit.

Flips channel as he watched the tv. The episode he appear on running is showing. Off.

He laughs off. Pitying himself. That was all lie. I was never happy after you left actually. He decides to call for takeaways.

" yes classiffied chicken extra cheese topping.'

Smile. That is a genuine smile because he frickin love cheese. And chicken.

After some time a knock on the door make him jump from the seat straight to the main door.

'Hi chinggggu. Why do you look so dirty?'

Jackson frown. The said man enter the house and acts like he always come here unwanted. Scanning the whole mess.

'Put that frown down. And smile dude. Its holidayyyy and we're hereee.'

Another voice come from the hall as Jackson decides to close the door.

' its rude to do that.' The youngest of the group by any means and taller than Jack shove the door and enter house.

' gosh i thought u was the pizza boy Jaebum hyung  thats why i was dissapointed.'

He walks away to see another head appear from the door.

"Your pizza sir.' It was a nice looking boy in twenty he thinks. He shoves all the guy around him and open his wallet instantly and give the guy few notes.

" but its only 15000 won sir.'

' sokay your tip. Have a nice day.' Then he close the door without failing to flash a smile to the three dorks.

' aigoo i guess pizza is better than us?" Yugyeom the youngest of the group make a crying sound while hugging the other to.

" of course. Stop your act or i will shove u out of my house again.

The youngest run to him and grab the pizza.

" no wayyyt we are having a pizzq partaaaayyyy'.

Jackson laughs in between drinks. He somehow thanks god between misery he found these three unbelievable dudes.

Jinyoung, the hottest actor slash model is as handsome as nice as he'a on tv. Very helpful fellow.

Sit beside him, clinging to Jinyoung, his fav hyung. Im jaebum.

And the youngest that already knock up after a can of beer. A very playful little bro but yet he likes him. Better than those kiss- people that only want him after him being famous.

 

These people cant replace her but gradually consoling his misery. Without him knowing.