Sparks.

My Super Maid

It's been a month.

Youngji feels like doing chores at home already.

She sings in between the jobs. Not knowing that the superstar actually have no schedules for the Wednesday of the end of Feb.

Cheerfully hanging laundry and washing dishes.

Mopping floor until a door opened and making her dropping the mop stick.

“Duh you're quite noisy yknow. I barely can sleep." Jackson wipes his eyes. Ignoring the shocked face of Youngji and head straight to kitchen.

 

Youngji still standing there, slapping her own face slowly. Paboya. Why doesn’t u check first huaaaaaaa?

She walks slowly to the other side of the house to be stopped by a deep voice again.

“Can u fix me some food or coffee or anything I’m starving?"

The said voice just left kitchen and the main bedroom is closed again.

Sighs. She almost lost her job again because of her easy going attitude.

Note. Check before singing.

Noted.

She went to fridge and finds only chicken and cheese in the frozen area.

Aigoo this superstar surely. Don’t cook.

And decide to go to the supermarket.

 

Wang Jackson heard it clearly. But he doesn't want to respond but just smile at the door.

What's happening duh Jackson?

Is your grumpiness level is decreasing since the girl appeared?

Or it just a sense of human.

“I’m going to stores sir. So expect like half an hour lunch later."

 

Lunch duh. What superstar eats for lunch?

Like five star hotel cuisine. She can't afford that.

High class restaurants.

She checks her purse.

Like mostly afford around the store is egg and small pack of rice and veggie.

 

The smell of home food kind of make Jackson smile again as he enters the kitchen. The back view of Youngji made him fluttered for seconds. The girl tastes something.

" Urm are they ready to be eaten?" The question made Youngji turns and smile.

“In a minute. Take a sit sir." Jackson slowly walks toward the dining table.

Egg rolls. Perfectly done.

Rice. One bowl.

And suddenly a small pot being put in from of him.

“Chicken soup. Sorry if it doesn’t taste that good. That’s the only things I afford to do.’ She said as she walks back to the sink to wash some dirty dish.

Jackson tastes the soup.

Perfectly done. He smiles into eating the meal. Mom I feel like home.

Maybe he should tell Hyukjae hyung to include meals in the job scope.

 

Never did he know the sparks already there. Light up for the girl named Hoe Youngji.

 

Youngji easily cleaned up and dry the wet plates as the employer eating. She feels so happy to see another side of the superstar. A less grumpy one.

Jackson also gives her extra allowance for cooking. Aww.

 

 

 

She usually folds clothes while watching TV but not today because Wang Jackson is there. Flipping channels.Dang it.

Jackson notices the girl that goes back and forth and looks like she’s searching for something.

“Youngji need anything?”

Youngji startled as that was the first time the employer actually call her name. Properly.

Seconds.

As she drowns back to reality.

“No sir. I just thinking of where to actually fold cloth as I usually sit there?” Pointing at the couch he’s sitting now.

He laughs.

“Come then. What is u doing there?” Weird/

He actually laughs like he did on TV.

Like frickin laugh. She holds two baskets as walks slowly to the employer.

And start folding.

Silence feels as the TV starts showing new drama on marathon. Hwarang.

Omo banryuuuuuuu. Youngji wants to scream but no. Jackson aka her employer is there.

Dem.

Jackson glances as he sees the girl actually like hiding expression while watching the drama.

He doesn’t know what he’s feeling now.

 

Hyukjae’s POV

I supposed not to be here today, but Bambam and I received last minute notice on new sponsorship and there’s bunch of clothes to be delivered to Jackson’s house.

And we kind of thought we are the wrong house when we heard laughs from inside the house when we reached the apartment.

I punched in the passcode and there two figures on the couch chilling while watching drama. Jackson on the right side laughing at the part Minho pushing Do Jihan into water. And there’s Youngji giggling over the scene, while folding clothes.

And bambam’s nudging my elbow, whispering “Is that the girl? She’s back?”

The h. No.

I shake my head.

And coughs fakely to make the two realized I’m here.

Jackson turn around and his expression kind of stiff. Like being caught on action. And youngji as usual happily greeting me.

Leaving bambam in questionable expression.

“Here’s bambam. His stylist.” Youngji stands up and shakes hand with the sassy boy.

“Let me help you with this.” She picks up the clothes in Bam’s hand and easily entered Jackson’s room without help and starts arranging things.

To my surprised, Jackson acts like it’s normal for a girl to do that in his room.

It feels like déjà vu.

“So anything else hyung?” He asks while he’s still focusing on the drama.

“Nothing. Just the clothes.” I just smile. I see the sparks already.

“Hyung just okay later.”

He wants so say something but he glance at Youngji that’s walking towards us.

Then glancing back to TV.

Aigoo this man.

 

Looks like he made a good decision hiring Youngji. The smiley Jackson is back and he wish for nothing more.