Short?

My Super Maid

Youngji don't know why the folding cloth while watching dramas become routine on Wednesday, with the superstar Wang Jackson. She has no guts to asked why this Wang always here on Wednesday or sometimes Sunday when she visit to clean the house.

" He's a jerk right? But real good guy in real life." Jackson remarks on Do Jihan playing as Banryu in Hwarang, leaving Youngji kinda caught fangirling about said actor.

" But he's a real softie actually if u actually watched the whole drama." Youngji said as she keeps folding the cloth. There are few left in the basket.

Her comment make Jackson kinda pouts.

" You're whipped seriously Heo Youngji."

Youngji glares at the stare. 

" Of course i would. Who does't like a handsome, tall and nice man. Tell me?"

" THen how about me?" Jackson asks, trying to get some attention from Youngji.

" Nope. You're short."

The answer kinda hits Jackson hard.

" What you just called me short? LIke seroiusly? Unfriended you." Jackson walks away and dissapear into the main bedroom.

Youngji slaps her own cheek. Aigoo why are saying such things to himmm.

She regrets what she said? But anyhow it's true, he's kinda short. 

but still. How can he can get offended like a kid?

 

Jackson has tv in his room. And he don't know why nowadays he prefers to watch it outside.

But now he's flipping channels until a Banryu appears on tv.

" Seriously is he more handsome than me?"

Am i that short? That what he thinks. Why he's being frickin' childish today like he usually received hate comments and doesn't even care about it. But whatever Youngji said kinda irritates him.The mean one.

He's trying to stay put on the bed while watching some variety shows, but a few knocks on the door won't let him stay calm.

" Jackson ahhh. I buy your fav cheese. And a bunch of banana milk and even popcorns. All on me." The voice sounds so desperate and he kinda notices that Youngji seems like not usual.

" Not im not forgiving you." He shouts like five years old kid.

Leaving a hopeless Youngji at the door.

Why are you doing exactly Youngji ah?

" Jackson ahhh what about i fix your lunch?"

Jackson not answering but Youngji quickly went to kitchen and checks the fridge and cabinet.

All is well.

 

Jackson feel guilty at some point but he's not giving up on sulking. Never know a wang is that sensitive.

He's out of his room exactly at 4 pm and thought Youngji would be there atleast sweeping the floors or  drying the clothes or whatever. But he see no traces and thats' where the regrets come from. He see foods on table and a note being paste on the fridge.

;' sorry for that. My bad. Cheese and Banana Uyu in the fridge. And popcorn at the living room. And i need to left early because of something urgent. Biyane."

He opens the bowl lid on the table to see his fav chicken jigae and lots on banchan and yes rice of course.

Ohgod> what he has been doing to the poor kid. Putting back the lid he runs to the bedroom and pick up his phone and dialled a number.

" Hyung can u give me Youngji number?"

HYukjae at the end of line giggling over the request, not answering the younger male question.

" Hyung pls."

" No funny business okay Jack, few seconds." Hyukjae clicks and send the contact to Jackson.

" FUll explanation later k Jackson." Jackson sighs over the line.

" Fine hyung. Later. Bye."

 

He stares at the food and the number. Side by side. He has been putting his phone next to meal for fifteen minutes.

He cannot decide what to do.

He has gfs before i mean girls in his life before, not that Youngji is his gf. But he hurts a girl and don't know what to do.

He picks up his phone and take a photo of the meal. and wrote a message under the photo.

" Thanks for the meal."

That's sounds indifferent not feeling attached right.

Send.

TO Youngji the Supermaid.

 

Youngji playing with the end of the shirt she's wearing. Being nervous, she's in the hospital room.

Her eyes already shot blooded, from crying too much.

There the boy who makes him crying running towards her.

" Noona. Im okay. Stop loooking like im dead." Jongkook hugs his noona. 

"Looks what have u done baby, noona must be frickin scared." Jiwon and Youngjae side by side hugging her.

Youngji scans the youngest of all of them from head to too. Some scratch on the handsome face, but smile still tugging. 

Scratch on the hands and bandaged arm.

legs are okay.

Thanks god. She looks at Kookie again and hugs him again. Left the child breatless, and smiling.

" Noona i cant breath." Youngji smacks the boy head lightly.

" You made me worried to death." Youngjae laughs. As jiwon left to buy some drinks.

" But still you love me the most right?" putting out his tounge at the older brother. LEaving Youngjae and Jiwon that few meters from them shouting.

" No way."

" I love you kids equally okay." Making the boys pouts.

 

Joongkok actually involved in small accident. And the parents already assured him that nothing is serious, that only Jiwon needed to attend the boy since he has no class today but no. Heo family is just attached like that. Youngjae rushing back from school and Youngji leaving her employer house early.

They need to be there for anyone in Heo resident.

In the car back home, a message come into Youngji;'s phone.

Making her blush and smile a moment. Making Jongkook that leaning his head on her shoulder recognize something. His fav sister in the world, is smiling on a message.

She cooks for the household she's working for?

Who's that lucky employer anyway> he's curious.

" Nooooona who;s thatttttttt>" He shouts gaining attention from the two boys at the front side of the car.

" Noona?" Youngji coughs.

" Just my boss."

" Boss doesn't made her employee blushes except," Youngjae said as Jiwon continues the words.

" You like boss."

damn it. Youngji want to deny but she's loss of words as she can see the three boys are staring at her.

No no no.

" That;s why you're requesting kimchi and banchan from mom earlier."

Jiwon seriously sharp. He sounds so serious then he giggles.

" As long as he's nice and not a player im okay with that noona."

" Yes. but i need to see him pretty soon to see how fits and good he is or you're quitting." The youngest adds leaving Youngji speechless.

What a squad she has here?

 

Is that why she never have a bf before>

Maybe.

 

 

l

Love you!!!