Picky employer

My Super Maid

 Heo Youngji blinks few times when she long notes that reach the second door of the fridge of the employer.

Dem it.

He knows how to made him crazy.

A very long pink note.

Sighs. She puts down her sling bag on the kitchen counter and start looking around.

1) Already bought the baskets. Dont break them, or you pay.

What? She see four baskets lining up there.

With signs.

2) wash accordingly. I might sue u because you accidentally washed my precious shirt wrongly. but no,

im in good mood so nope today. Maybe soon.

She looks at the baskets again.

Dry clean.

Handwash.

Machine-able.

Wool shampoo needed.

 

Okay this is so annoying but good. All is good Youngji.

 

3) Please fold the clothes accordingly.

Okay noted in her mind.

 

4) change the bed sheet every week , you choose the day. The new sheets on the top of cabinet in guest room.

 

How im supposed to know which is the guestroom. Youngji feels burdened already.

 

5) Bathroom chores. Once a week. 

okay.

6) Can u stock up cheese for me. Just buy the brand as in my fridge and some milk.

 

errands too? Okay Youngji  needs some increase in wage.

 

7) goodluck on that. More coming girl.

 

Sincerely. Wang Jackson.

 

She does everything accordingly and finally sits down when afternoon comes.

Surely a great day to be grumpy she guess. And open up the lunch box her mom provided this morning and she checks her phone up.

Two messages. One misscall.

Jiwon's.

'Noona? I can pick up at your workplace it's like more safer. I have no evening class uknow."

She smiles. This little bro of her is really sweet she doesn't know if she deserved that.

This boy never fail to video message her every week when she's overseas.

That's how attached they are.

She put down the chopstick and starts typing to reply.

" Sokay noona can just go back by train."

Within seconds she already got a reply.

" No no. send me the location."

Aigoo. Send.

 

Second message made her kinda jump off her seat.

" He might be there in the evening. No fights okay."

Ahjussssssi. Why u didnt tell me earlier as she hears the click of the door, and yeah someone actually enter the house.

And there Wang Jackson glancing at her. Putting his backpack on the couch and sits down.

" just do your work."

That's all she heared. she manages to finish her lunch and steps properly to go the shop downstairs as she see the employer slow snores.

The superstar is lying on couch, and she left.

 

To her suprised, the neighbor kinda left at the same time as her.

The oldies glances at her as she smile when they both enter the elevator.

" Gf?" She blanks for few seconds, and shakes her head. Repeatedly.

" No, Maid. Like real ahjumma."

The ahjumma in front of me laughs.

" No need to feel shy. Jackson knows me very well." She shakes her head again.

" Nooo ahjumma don't misunderstand us."

 She get out on first floor. Thanks to the sign in the lift.

Aigoo what if the ahjumma spread rumors.

But Youngji dont wear mask and superstar's gf or what scandal wear mask so yes.

She's not guilty. She thought.

 

She enters the one stop shop and quickly find the fridge, there's like less people than the lobby itself so yes.

The brand. She scrolls her phone as she stares at photo in front of her, noticing that the brand is not there. argh. Why bother? Cheese sticks are always same right?

She just pick up like ten sticks and two slices -box cheese and went to counter. Gaining a smile from the counter.

" You like cheese that much ahgassi?" The girl working at the counter asks.

" nah,It;'s for my friend." youngji smiles as she chat up with the girl.

" You're new here i guess."

" yeah just visiting."

 

She left. Never did she knows that errand would become her routines for months.

 

Wang Jackson wakes up to the sound of something dropping from kitchen.

Not that much noise but he thinks he already sleep so much.

Heading to kitchen he found the maid ahjumma- no the girl , the housekeeper, picking up a cheese stick from the floor.

And he notices something. Not his fav brand.

" I thought i already tell you to buy the same exact thing as in my fridge." Youngji turns around to see the-grumpy Jackson. Is this the end of her job?

"But sir, the store didnt have it and i kinda thinks okay but you need cheese right?" Jackson sighs as Youngji facing the floor.

Jackson can't even see the girl's face properly.

" Okay but nex time, you just can go to the bigger supermarket like next to building?"

" Okay sir. Everything is settled then. Im leaving first. Have a nice day." She looks around as Jackson still standing there doing nothing. He kinda slows down and in his own world.

She reached the door when she heard a voice behind her.

" thank you."

Oww he knows how to say thank you?

" Welcome.' she turns around and flash a smile.

And left.

 

Wang Jackson is bothered. Surely by that smile. He should be mad at that girl for buying different brand of cheese, he cannot.

why? He's questioning himself.

Why Jackson why?

As he enters his bedroom he notices that the bedsheet already changed to white, instead of black.

What a choice girl.

and the rooms sparkles and everything seems normal now.

There's a note on the long wardrobe door.

" Idk if i do it right, but correct me if im wrong."

There it goes, a very systematic wardrobe that he never see in his life. Even his stylist Bambam don't do this for him.

Smiles.

Never he knows. He could smile this much when the year starts.

 

" Noona seriously?" Jongkook as her when He caught him watching Wang jackson videos. He scoots over next to her on bed.

" I thought u dont like idols. like do you even know this guy?"

" I just come across the video while watching drama." Of course i knew him. He's my employer. She wants to say that but no.

" ohh thats why. This is JAckson okay. I want to be like him." She laughs as she pats the younger hair.

" Why baby?"

The younger squels as he hears the baby words.

" Noona im twenty btw. Grow up already." Fixing his shoulders like mr universe, making Youngji laughs loudly.

Then a head appeared behind Youngji's bedroom.

" anything funny there you want to share Kookie?" Youngjae said as he enter the room and scoots next to Youngji. Now she's sandwiched between the two tall men of the house.

" Idk noona is interested in this." He points at the phone's screen and Youngji snatches it.

' no i just accidentallly click that's all."

"Now go offffffff to bed. School k tomorrow." Pushing the two grown men out of her bed.

Pouts.

Aigoo.

She kiss both cheeks and push them out.

" Night babies."