Heo vs Wang

My Super Maid

 Heo Youngji is frick fine. Graduated at top class, from overseas and even have internship at big company. But she has nothing called connection. Or cable people nowadays called. So her contract was not continued after finishing the internship period.  Its weird if she said she's not sad that the super lazy plus love to kiss- intern name Lydia got the permanet place instead of her. She knew even her supervisor Mr Jongdae didnt even approved that act but Lydia is definitely somebody's beloved daughter, yeah the spoiled daughter of one of the bod.

Dem Youngji have no strong connection like that. She's just hardworking and brilliant. Her parents are normal parents, business people, not million dollar business but she's happg with that. Tbh very happy.

'Noooona where's my socks?'

Usual shouts on weekdays bring Youngji backs to her normal state of mind. She remembers that she just preparing breakfast just now. Looking around, plates already full with cheese toast and she picked the plate with her right hand and walk towards the fridge.

She swiftly moves her left hand to opeb the fridge and grab a bottle of milk. this will be enough. and walk no run quickly to put everything on the dining table to be welcomed by a dashing young man that barely opened his eyes 

'Just left that i will take of rhe rest. Go help Jungkook to find his socks or he will be screaming again noona.'

Youngjae. Heo Youngjae, third child of the house yet the coolest.

 

Youngji run to the youngest to find him rummaging through the cabinet. To be exact the socks one.

She chuckels while patting the youngest hair and pick up a pair of small white socks dangling around all the big socks.

'Wow how come noona find it in seconds. Awesome. Thanks noonaa.'

He instantly put in the socks and run to the dining table.

 

'Where's Jiwon? It's almost time for the bus to went by.'

She went upstairs to see the oldest son, her younger brother by two years. Heo Jiwon fixing his hair and smirk as he can see his sister sighing.

' i wont be late noona. Claas starts at 10 today. Dont you even remember?'

He fixs his hair again and grab the backpack and walk towards Youngji and hold his sister hand.

'Leggo noona.'

Youngji smiles in between doing dishes. Sometimes she sighs. Concerning her current situation, being jobless. But shes thankful to have these three long legs namdja as her younger brothers and a very supportive parents.

She tried job hunting like for half year already and nothing works on her way. Urgh. But her parents never nag. Instead of that they keep saying

' sokay this is your time to spend time with us since you have been far away for long time already.'

Thats somehow half true because she barely went home when she was studying in NewZealand. The air ticket was expensive and also she travels a lot around the country and never regret her decision.

Heo residence house is now very queit since everybody left for school and uni. Youngji left  alone and she decided to visit her parents cafe after finishing her parents cafe as usual.

It's almost lunch time and she even brought lunch box for the parents.

That's how she lives nowadays

It was not the most ideal routine. But she loves it anyway.

 

 

At other side of Seoul, there's another lonely soul begging everyday to be happy. Wang Jackson might be the happiest person on tv but no. He's changes opposite as soon as the camera off.

'No.more plans for today Jackson. Rest a lot. And be less grumpy dude.' His manager for already four years waving goodbye as he went outside the black mpv.

'In your dreams hyung. Bye.' He walks into the building while being grumpy as always. His face coveres by mask and the cap and the thick winter coat make hin probably less interesting to be watched thus made hin easier to walk to his house.

12th floor. No ones was in the lift. ThanksGod or people would actually be staring and he doesnt like to act happy off camera. He walks slowly and punch in the password ans clicked. open sesame.

The small studio unit which consist only two rooms and a medium size hall and small kitchen area seems cold and empty as always.

He puts his backpack on the rack near the main room and goes straight to bed.

Bump. He smiles.

I love to be alone like this.

He looks around to see a pile of dirty clothes on a side of the room.

Mom would be screaming if she see this. But shes  not here so no bother. 

Seconds. He already lulled to sleep by the aounds of the fan.

Wang Jackson surely need some helpers with chores. That what his manager, Hyukjae feels when he see around the white coated house.

Dirtt laundry piled up. Dirty dishes. Unwanted smelly garbage.

He texts someone he knows to help.

"Gookjoo noona, do you some helping ahjumma. Jackson surely need one reallysoon."

 

Never did they know Heo and Wang househols got tangled in this business.

 

Very soon.

 

P/s : idk i just miss jackji. And lol i love putting my favs in the line so bear with me.

 

Hope u like it!