supermarket 'date'

My Super Maid

the gorcery store in the aparment is barely can be called a supermarket. But that what Jackson Wang want to call it so yes. A supermarket visit. Now he and Youngji already in the elevator. Waiting to reach the first floor. Youngji just don't talk and Jackson keeps looking around.He's wearing a tank top with wife beater urgh and yes shorts. And a cap and mask.

Definitely hideous.

Youngji chuckles as Jackson seems so uncomfortable with the mask on.

" Wae Youngji aa?> why are you laughing?" She points at his whole figure.

" take that mask off. U are so hideous yknow. "

He immidiately pulled it off and put it his pocket and keeps looking around.

They enter the store and the usual girl at the counter smiling at Youngji. Surely. They both strolled around to the necessities area.

Detergent where? Scanning every side to found the detergent on the last rack. Before Youngji could bent down to pick up, Jackson already bent down and picked it with a smile.

" I got it. We shud buy some things to eat."

"this. this. THis?" Jackson points at the milk and cheese in front of her.

" You want all this seriously Wang Jackson i just bought a whole month supply for you last week." 

"Eh?" Youngji grabs the cheese pack in his hand and put it back on the rack.

" We gotta buy something else other than cheese Wang." Now, Jackson follows her back.

The grocery store is so small but look at the amount of thing mounted in their grocery basket. Cost a whole month fortune of Youngji.

Snacks. snacks again. Chocolates. Milk. Shampoo whatever.

" Jackson are u sure u don't have this anymore?" Youngji shoves him from the necessities area. He keeps saying almost over almost. But they're spending like about two hours already in the store.

 

" Done." FInally. Seriously as Jackson swipes his card, they are bunch of plastics bag to be carried.

Youngji only carry one, Jackson carries the rest of it.

 

They arrived home again in five minutes. Luckily no one in elevator so nobody ask if we're having housewarming or what with the amount of grocery.

 

Sighs. Youngji looks at the tired face of Wang Jackson and that kinda made her feel so funny.

She loves the hardworking boy but she doesn't know how to explain it. Youngji decide to go to her work area and began to arrange the foods and snacks into places, but immidiately stops when she can feel someone breathing so close to her behind her.

" I can reach the tops so just give me the snacks." Jackson's voice made her legs goes jelly but her mind is working fine so she's staying cool as she hands over the snacks.

But when she realizes Jackson is no more in the kitchen she finally sigh.

Gosh. What a scene.

 

Everything is fine until Wang Jackson decide to go shirtless after shower. Youngji gaps and start cursing in her mind while Jackson walk around the house.

" Need something?" She decide to face the sink instead of the gorgeous body sneaking around.

" I can't found my jersey." gosh  didn't he have so many shirt why he's looking it now. It might be in machine.

" Maybe i just washed it, i dont really know but you really need it?" Nahhh.

He shook his head and dissapeared again.

 

Jackson chuckles as he closes the door of his bedroom. seeing Youngji blushes gives him more reason to live. He never been this naughty, like everyone wants him, but now he wants her to want him.

He actually have the whole wardrobe ready for him to chose, but just, just sneakily walk around to see the girl's reaction. What a naughty boy.

 

Youngji's heart still beating quite fast and this is aint good. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy heart why.

She keeps missing steps into her jigae. Until the jigae seems so bland. Urgh se forgot to put salt.

After finished cooking lunch, she decided to hang up the laundry. Finally her heart seems settle down a bit. but a certain Wang comes to mess it up again.

" Ji ahhhh, lunch ready?" She almost drop the whole laundry but thanks god the grip is so hard that she doesn't lose it.

Why she acts like that>

So embarassing. She turns around with a faint smile.

"Yes. Wait a minute. I will serve it now." But to her suprise Jackson was shouting to her.

" No. I will. You con't with the laundry and i will serve lunch and we will eat together okay?" 

It takes Youngji about 50 seconds to reply yes.

 

 

P/s : Im having such blocks and urgh ideas i needddddddddddddddd muse and inspiration and urgh sorry guys ly.