less- grumpier star

My Super Maid

Even the Executive Art Director feels the different vibes from Jackson. That's what Choi Siwon feels when the star actually smile instead of putting poker face when he come across the star at the hallway.

This call for a meeting with the manager.

Lee Hyukjae thought the director senses another rising rumors or problem. But he's wrong. The director just curious.

" Hyukjae, don't u think Jackson is less grumpier these days? i mean he smile just now when i bumped into him." Siwon laughs as he send questionable looks to the said manager aka his best friend.

" I guess you can say that."

" anything you hide from me?" Siwon asks again.

Making Hyukjae laughs. He knows his bff very well. Indeed.

" Nothing. I guess he just decided to be cheerful back?'" Hyukjae didnt thing that telling Siwon about the maid would made him happy.

It would create chaos atleast in the office.

" There must be reason. and im glad the old him is back. But i hope it wont be girl issues again. Im done with sons and issues."

 

 Hyukjae wont call Youngji a problem to Jackson. Instead of that, he would call that girl a solution to grumpy Jackson.

People wont know the real Jackson, but he knows. He has been working for that boy since his debut days. And he is the one that wish more than anything other than girl issues to happened.

He notices more than Jackson himself that the star kind look forward toward free Wednesday or Sunday and even ask lately if the schedules should be move earlier so he has a free sunday. That's kinda weird. Because the star he knows love doing job more than being at home at least after 2016 comes and heartbreak hit him.

Like this morning, Jackson asked him to tell Youngji to prepare lunch for him.

He replied.

" Are u sure you don't want her as your everyday's maid?"

With the star replied. " Hyung, i just need food for today."

That's kinda weird.

Because when he picked up that kid from the company, he was so happy like.

" Let's get home."

That's even more weirder.

 

To Heo Youngji,

She likes this kind employer, the less grumpier human being infront of her.

And the smiley Ahjussi in front of her right now.

Jackson is savoring the lunch, munching on the crunchy chicken curry flavored.

Putting poker face as always but less-grumpy.

Smiling at times that Youngji don't see, but his manager clearly see the tension between the two.

The way Jackson stealing glances at Youngji that cheerfully talk to Hyukjae about her baby brothers.

" Jongkook actually like you so much sir." Youngji blurts out as Jackson kinda shock of the sir word again.

" Youngji, no need to call him that. i think yguys are pass over the intro-awkward phase right." Hyukjae points at the two younger humans.

Youngji smile shyly and Jackson kinda nods.

" Yes just call me Jackson."

" Okay."

 

pit a pat . that happened. Youngji knows. She's feeling weird, when his hand slightly brush her hand when he try to put the dirty plates into the sink. to be washed.

" ops sorry."

Jackson walk quickly from the scene. 

it's normal to like an idol right?

like she likes Jinyoung?

Like Jaebum.

Adores them.

RIght?

it's normal to like an interesting person. She tell that to herself.

Brushing all the unnecessary thoughts from her mind.

Kicking the pillows in her bed.

" Sister okay?" A voice halted her from keep doing that. Turning her head, she see Jiwon smiling at the door.

" Why you not sleeping,it's almost one Jiwonie." She asks while motioning her hand to tell Jiwon to come closer. The younger male walks slowly and flops his near his sister.

Smiling.

" Noona, you have boys problem?" Earning a chuckle from Youngji. She shakes her head.

No. THis is merely boys problem.

" Then, your boss?" Jiwon staring at her, trying to find something.

" Maybe"

" Why, did he harass you or what? Let me see him.when's next day you're going there?" The long speech of Jiwon and his expression make Youngji feel loved. Scouting over closer to the younger male, she hugs him.

" aigoo, nothing wrong. It just me. He's good. TOo good to be honest."