oh i'm not jealous okay.

My Super Maid

I shudn't be jelaous right now. That what Youngji keeps chanting in her mind while having a ride with Jackson back home. But her actions shows otherwise. She keeps quiet as Jackson keep focusing on driving.

" Jackson, you know i can drive, you're tired enough today." She tries to talk.

Receiving laughs from Jackson.

" Sokay, im not that tired. just tired emotionally." They both keeps quiet again until a song comes into the radio. A very familiar one.

Never ever by Wang Jackson.

And jackson was whistling to that.

'It's actually sounds not bad." Youngji comments receiving glares from Jackson.

" Seriously Youngji?" Hahahhha.

" Okay sorry okay. It's good and catchy and all. But i love breakup songs more."

Everyone has their own opinion on their fav music right

" but you never had a boyfriend." Jackson glance a bit and see the shocked reaction in Youngji's face.

" How did u know Wang Jackson?"

" Jiwon tell me."

That little bro of mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

 

" btw, Jack, seriously why did thr girl that modelling with you is so y?" Youngji finally lets out her thoughts.

" Are you jealous heo youngji?" Youngji chuckles.

" No way wang, i just urgh not comfortable."

" Why are u feeling uncomfortable, she's touching me, not you."

" But seriously. oh no im not jealous." Youngji shuts up again and realizes that she sounds a frickin bad girlfriend right now;. and his impression on her gonna get bad.

They both stay still and Jackson finally reached the destination.

" So, im going thankyou." Before Youngji even hold the door's handle, Jackson's hand immediately catches her wrist.

" Wait." Youngji blinks for seconds.

" wae?"

Jackson moves quickly and pecked her cheek and Youngji just leaves speachless.

" Goodnight Ji."

" hurm." Youngji cheeks becomes so red, and she didnt even there to turn around to see the smiley driver, she just go straight into the house.

And there the excited Wang Jackson slapping his own cheeks.

" Paboya, you dont even confess, why are doing such things?"

 

Youngji swears, she's shivering so much right now. She locks her door and finally settled down on her bed, leaning towards the headboard of the bed. Her heart was beating furiously. Am i having heart attack now?

What that even means?

Gestures as friends? Friends do kiss on cheeks. She kiss her cousins sometimes on cheeks. She kiss her friends on cheek. But not a guy friend. That would be freaking skinship. And she's not fond of skinship in friendship. but maybe foreigners do that a lot. Yeah. Yeah.

Friends. 

But her heart is still beating loudly, she swears if someone stand right here right now nex to her, they will heard that.

A call come in and her heart kinda skip a bit when the caller's name appear.

" Boss Wang.'

Dem it. Dem it.

ended.

Few calls coming in later but she don't have any courage to pick up, so she put the phone in silent mode and went to take a bath.

Seriously. She need  a  hot bath to put her mind in peaces and bring back them in pieces.

It takes an hour for her to actually calm down and finally out of the bathroom.

Jiwon is waiting outside with very serious face.

" Noona, since when you're taking bath that longgggggg. I'm dying her i need to pee."

She just laughs and went to her bedroom.

26 misscalls.

Two message.

She clicks the message and see two names.

Boss Wang.

Jiyeon.

Ohgod her best friend, long time best friend actually message at the very right time.She clicked on the second message.

" Babe, sorry for not contacting your for long time, but i really miss you. I'm going back to Korea soon, and hope to seeeeeee you real soon."

ohmygod. Finally a friend.

Thrutfully, she's friendly. But she never keeps in touch that much others. She doesn't like to be clingy, because it hards to let go actually/

She clicks reply and fastly type on the keyboard.

" Miss you too J, aww glad that you're back, finally i have a girl to talk to lol. Send me the detailssss."
 

The second message makes her skip dinner. Which practically urgh so. She didnt want to see anyone right now.

She tries to sleep but nothing works.

Finally a message come in again. From the same Wang. She decides to actually checks this time.

 

" Youngji, Sorry for the drastic action of mine. I'm so sorry. I dont know what's in my mine at that time, i just kinda want to comfort you actually.'

Comfort seriously?

She checks the earlier message.

" I know this is kind of rush and everything, but i like you. That's explain everything that i did just now. Sorry if i'm being rude. Please don't hate me.-Wang J"

 

i like you i like you i like you

 

The words keeps repeating in her mind. And she can't even sleep, ugh, luckily she is off tomorrow.

 

She was not going to reply. No. No NOOOOOO>

 Didn't she likes him too?

 

But how to tell him?

 

How?