A mess encountered.

My Super Maid

It's sunday. Youngji usually chilling out in kitchen fixing breakfast, or chatting with the boys, but not today. It's only 7 am but she already at the train station. Jiwon drops her there with some-clingy-little brother syndrom telling her so many rules.

" Noona. You have to be back before 7."

" Call me if the one hiring u is rude or trying anything funny on you."

Youngji just laughs.

" Jiwon, im 25 years old, not some 12 years old girl."

Jiwon glares at her. Holding her hands tightly." But noona, world's nowadays are scary. Maybe u shud consider me accompying you to the workplace." Jiwon winks at her sister gaining a soft hit on his shoulder.

" No way. My boss wouldn't like it if too many people come i think. Go, i will be okay.'

Jiwon left after she enters the train station.

The one who's hiring her promised to picked her up at Gangnam station.

uuu Gangnam people. Gookjoo noona tells nothing except that someone will pick up her and told her to work hard.

Today is the day of trial. She said that to herself as she boarded the train.

It takes her about one hour to reach the said station.

It's Saturday and it's new year holiday so the station was less busy than usual. She thought. People would rather spending time at home with family than being outside at 8 degrees in early morning.

She hugged herself as she wait outside the station.

A call come in.

" Anyeong, this is the one that hiring you. May i know where are you?" A deep voice asking her.

She coughs.

" Yeah, im at the front of the station. Wearing blue bubble jacket. And white scarf." As she looks around to find clues. 

Few people passing by and a car suddenly stop in front of her.  The mirror sliding down revealing a skinny, handsome ahjussi inside.

'is that the man?" The ahjussi greets her and call her name.

" Heo Youngji? Come in, Its freezing. Sorry for being late."

Is this the right person? What if ? Argh. But she's freezing to death. She enters the car without thinking again. Hugging her body.

Silence fills in the car, only songs make it less awkward.

The car stop at very nice slash very modern apartment area. the ahjussi enter the basement parking area and park the car easily. what is an attractive man? This ahjussi is. She smiles but stop as she heard coughs and in seconds she already outside the car.

The ahjussi smiles as they both enter the elevator.

" Sorry for not introducing myself earlier, Lee Hyukjae. The manager of the person that will pay you."

Manager? Youngji just nods.

"Okay."

" No questions?" Hyukjae asks as the elevator stops at 12th floor.

" Like we're here already, u can asks questions as i explain you on the terms. Are you okay with that ahgassi?" Hyukjae walks towards the aparment as Youngji follows him from behind.

Shoes. Like scattered shoes in front of the aparment.

Hyukjae sighs. These boys are so careless sometimes.

Hyukjae turns around to see Heo Youngji just look around. This girl is surely innocent and fearless. Following me without much questions.

" Wait a minute. I have to sort things inside." Hyukjae enters the house, leaving Youngji outside. 

With toughts.

Is this the house> Why the ahjussi need to check things? Is not that his house? Oh she forgot.

The manager is it. Who needs manager? Stars? CEO?

Youngji is so curious on the man who hires her.

is it and old man with family?

Or just a man that lives alone?

orz

Nothing matched now. But the scattered shoes looks like it's young people inside. And it;s not only one person.

 

Hyukjae sighs again when he see the view of the living room. Yugyeom on the couch. Sleeping soundly. Traces of last night meeting. Surely.

The main bedroom door opened. He see three scattered human, two on the bed including the superstar. And Jaebum on the floor.

Aigoo these boys. He shut the door. And go to Yugyeom.

" yeom, wake up." Trying to wake up the tall boy. But no, he's surely in deep sleep.

He gives up and told Youngji to come in. He expects Youngji to screams or at least pretend to not be shocked at Yugyeom's figure at the coach. But no. Youngji stay calm as she this everyday.

" Quite a mess here ahjussi." She said as Hyukjae laughs.

" yes. I hope you will be okay with it, and since it's very messy than usual today. I will pay more. I mean my employer will do that." Hyukjae says and Youngji scans the whole house.

" I need to figure out things and is the boy there is the one you said the owner or something?" while pointing on Yugyeom.

Hyukjae laughs. THis girl is surely interesting.

" You dont know him?' Youngji shakes her head but she walks closer and thinks. I think i saw this face somewhere.

" Maybe i saw him somewhere."

That's rare occurence, Hyukjae said in his mind watching Youngji goes straight to the kitchen.

" Ohmygod." The girl screams. Hyukjae runs toward her to see if anything wrong.

" Why ahgassi?" The girl laughs.

" Nothing.Sorry Im just suprised that someone could live with this." She points at the sink. Full with unwashed dish. And the piled up clothes near the washing machine.

" That's why i need u here Youngji. Sit first, let me explain few things."

They both sit at the most clean are of the house. The dining table which looks like no one occuppied for a long time.

Hyukjae sighs.

" You sighs a lot ahjussi." Hyukjae laughs at youngji's blunt speech.

" Sorry ahjusii im just like being straight to point."

" Sokay ahgassi. So, yes. I think im hiring you."

" That's all.?" Youngji stares at Hyukjae as the he bring out a paper out of his bag.

" Nah. The rules and regulation." She scans the paper.

Title : Maid of Wang Jackson's house rules and regulation?

Jackson?

That's sound so not korean.

1) No pictures allowed.

Wait why would i take pictures?

2) No one should know the password od the house except you. No one.

3) No one should know this adress 

 

This sounds like absurd.

Youngji scans it again and put her head up and Hyukjae speaks up again.

" So are you up for the job ahgassi?"

She nods.

" The rules are absurd idk why but im up for the job. Pls take care of me ahjussi." She signs the paper and shakes hands with Hyukjae.

" I will start cleaning now."

 

Youngji's brain is working like hell now. Where to start? She walks towards the laundry area and decided to do that first. The piled up clothes need at least three round. She picks up decent amount of first round, and start pouring detergent and anything that fills up. Start.

Second, after looking around she realized that the house actually have a dish washer. Wow! Surely rich people. Owning it and not using it. What a waste. She put the waste food away into the most full bin, and load the dish washer. Click.

Third, she scans the living area.

A boy that still sleeps soundly. 

A manager that lingering around.

She could use some help right?

" Ahjussi can u wake up the boy because i need to yeah clean that area too?" Hyukjae nods and he try again to wake up Yugyeom by shaking his body.

The boy finally opens his eyes and kinda blur to see the manager with a girl around.

" Hyung who's that? I think your daughter is just like five. But this girl here." Scanning youngji figure. Maybe twenty something.

Hyukjae laughs as shove the boy to the bedroom.

" Go sleep in the room. That's the housekeeper."

The boy just walk into the room and sleep again.

" Sorry agasshi. they're not usually here."

Youngji make a blur face. 

" that's not the owner. That's his friend."

oww. Youngji continue picking up the beer cans and soju bottles lying on the table and floor. And the pizza box.

"You're not shocked to see the owner's name ahgassi?"

" You mean Wang JAckson?"

" Yes." Youngji just continued doing the housekeeping things.

"Nope. Why i will be shocked when i dont even know him..'

For the second time of the day, Hyukjae is shook. Wait? The girl didn't even know Jackson. Or she just pretending not to. Who's this girl Gookjoo hiring actually.

 

Jackson finally up as he hears something chatting outside of the room. But everyone is the room except for yugyeom. And he fully wake up when he heared a girl laughs. Wait? Did the young man bring woman now into his house. But he shakes his head and went straight to the bathroom.

He went out to find out his manager alone, and the house practically sparkling at every corner which is weird. 

" Hyung did u just clean the whole house?" Gaining a laugh from the old man.

" Nope. I told u i hired a maid for you." Maid? But the laugh from before seems like from a girl not an ahjumma.

" Then where's the ahjumma?" He looks around as walking towards the kitchen.

No more dirty dishes. The pile of clothes seems smaller now. Some washed clothes hanging at the balcony.

Mopped floor. Aww. Nice job ahjumma. I shud have hire someone earlier.

" She's out throwing the garbage, i want to help but she said no." Hyukjae stops talking as he see Jackson smiles.

 

Minutes after that, all the boy are up, including Yugyeom and now hovering the dining table.

" Seriously hyung, you shud buy some breakfast if you're coming." Yugyeom commented as he see the empty table. They're growling, hungry like wolf.

Jinyoung walks to the fridge and cries an omg as he see nothing but cheese in the fridge.

" Hyung don't maid cooks usually?" Jaebum says as Hyukjae shakes his head.

" she just come to clean the mess not cook for hungry men like you."

" but i dont think the ahjumaa will let us starve right?" Jackson said gaining a laugh from Yugyeom.

" She's not ahjumama hyung. A young lady right Hyukjae hyung?" Hyukjae smirks as he gain questionable looks from the pack of hungry man.

" Yes. And yes she's not gonna cook when's she back so behave okay.'

" Hyung, but hiring girl i mean young girl mean harm to us." Jackson said as he aware of sasaengs or fangirls or whatever u called it.

" She's harmless/.' Hyukjae wants to explain more but a clicked on the door, make all the man stops in pace.

A girl come in, and her face expression is what Jackson feared of.

A fangirl expression.

" Omg is that Actor Jiyoung and Jaebum?" Youngji can't believe her eyes. There are five men in front of her, but she only knows too. And the boy on the couch, and Hyukjae ahjussi. And another not-so-familiar face that might be Wang, the owner.

" She doesn't know you dont freak out." Hyukjae whispers at Jackson's as Jackson expression turns sour.

" What?" Four heads  turning to Jackson.

Youngji finally sits down, with Yugyeom beside her. and other three on the other long couch.

Hyukjae just standing.

" Okay this is the owner, Jackson." Oo. That's the only reaction they got that left them speechless. youngji just bow and told him the usual words. 

" Heo Youngji, the housekeeper. Please take care of me." Jackson still staring at the girl, pendering on how come the girl didnt be excited when she saw him as the owner.

" i guess yknow these two." Youngji nods as she exchange greetings with Jinyoung and Jaebum."

" And this is twenty years old Yugyeom, hi noona, im at your service." Yugyeom stands up and shakes hands gaining glares from the hyungs line.

" Don't mind him. That's all. Just continue your job Youngji. Im going back soon." Hyukjae says as Youngji run toward him.

" Ahjussi, are u sure im fine without u in this house?' Hyukjae chuckels as he turns back to he four boys in the living room,

" NO flirts, no funny things, no beer while she's here okay." He turns back to Youngji and pats the girl shoulder.

" Sorry that you have to work hard today. I will pick up u later at 5 okay?" He left Youngji being speechless at the door.