Heo Family part 2.

My Super Maid

\author's note : double update this week because i just my driving license. hihi

 

 

Jiwon stays for lunch.

And youngji already feels something is wrong somewhere. How can this cool baby bro of her called Jackson hyung just after one time meeting him?

Is he that approacable?

Because it takes her few weeks to see him smiling.

The two men already chatting up on musics leaving Youngji washing the dishes after the lunch.

She barely listening.

 

Jiwon's POV

I'm talking to Jackson hyung on musics. So likeable. And he's making a favor for me for lyrics. And i say i could introduce him to my clan. Ideal!

As we're talking i can see he keeps glancing at noona that busy in the kitchen making me kinda jealous.

Noona is not kind of girl who falls easily for a man.

Yet noona never had a bf in her life, and I'm the overprotective bro, is one of the reason. Maybe. So i want to trigger this star, so that noona won't be hurt if he doesn't feels the same. Knowing earlier is better than rejection right.

" Hyung you like noona uh?" I say in slow tone. Not wanting noona to overheard us.

He kinda blush. Not like blushing like a girl. But he's flustering over the question as i laughs at him.

" Don't be flustered hyung."

" im not." he's putting a kinda serious face but then he's smiling.

" Am i that obvious?"

" Kinda. But noona is such oblivious girl? So work hard."

" you dont get mad over me?"I laughs again. Jackson looks at me and tell me that im weird for not being mad.

" i guess it's time for her to actually knows love. But you better be prepared because other litte bros of mine are quite scary."

I stand up leaving him scared.

 

" Noona let's go. Hyung said u can go now."

 

Writer's POV

Jackson needs a plan.

A very detailed plan to make Heo Youngji likes him.

And he need a helper.

Yes.

 

Youngji just stares Jiwon driving the car. It almost 6 pm and they're almost home.

" Noona, you're digging hole in my face. Stop staring.at  me like i cheated in exams noona." Jiwon still focusing on driving, but he knows, his noona have been staring at him since they left the star's house.

" Explain to me why are u so closed to Jackson like only in one day?" Youngji question make Jiwon laughs.

" You're jealous at me? Noona seriously?"Youngji glares at him.

" Im going to tell Kookie and Jae on your employer."

" Please not now Jiwon ah. Jackson might be mad if the kids knows too."

" How about telling mom and dad?" Youngji jaws drop down. Aiii this kid.

' Of course not." A note higher than usual.

" YEs mam im not telling anyone."

Youngji kinda happy that Jackson likes his little bro and the connection they made. But she's jealous? Of course not.The image of them laughing over the unheard matters kinda make her thinks?

 

Week later

 

She lies on her bed when a message arrived on her phone.

" Can i visit your family?" She stands up instantly. What?

" NO." A big no. Why he's like that recently? What's he's trying to do.

" Why? I want to see your home too. It's not fair you get to every corners of my house and i don't even know where u lives."

Youngji chuckles at the remarks Jackson giving to her. She starts typing again.

" But seriously a star wanna visit his maid house?"

" i thought we are friends Youngji-ah." Youngji-ah? 

Fluttered. Yes. She is.

" We are friends based on age but you're my employer k? And what would people said if they see u at my house?"

" Friends visit one another. No excuse. Im coming in few hours The schedule is empty."

Jackson laughing at the other site.

"But you don't have my address so NO."

" I have it. Jiwon give the location last night."
That made her screams and  wake up the whole Heo Household.

 

They all sits down for breakfast, Youngji still glaring at the smiling Jiwon. LEaving the others with questionable faces.

Jungkook is the first one to scouts nearer to Youngji and ask her.

" Noona why are you screaming so early in the morning? I barely sleeps at friday's night yknow."

Youngjae pats the youngest hair.

" Served you baby, you played game too much."

" Nothing, just. urgh just." She stutters making the parents smile as Jiwon open his mouth.

" Her friend is coming. I mean the employer." He sneakily smiles as he scoup a mouthful of rice into his mouth.

" Seriously? Why didn't u say it sooner dear? i could prepare more food for your boss." She knows it. Mom would be making a fuss if she tells.

" How come your boss is your friend? then that man that you.." Even before Jungkook finishes his words, Youngjae stops him by covering his mouth.

" Don't talk while eating Kookie."

'But hyung that man." Jiwon glares at Kookie and glance at their parents. Argh Kookie nods.

" Okay no more question."

 

Youngji can see everyone scatters around after breakfast. Her mom busy preparing cookies and whatsoever and the boys are busy cleaning the house. What will their reaction if they know is Wang JAckson coming?

Seriously that dude is killing her sense now.

" noona, biyane. Jackson hyung promise me something i can't deny." A voice from behind making her yelps and instantly she hits Jiwon playfully.

" You naughty boy." She smiles.

" But how im going to tell them on who's coming?"

" just relax noona."

" but i bet mom and dad won't be that surprised, they barely watched tv. but Kookie . That baby is seriiously fanboying over him."

Making Jiwon laughs.

" Sokay. Just make him suprised then." Jiwon left her wondering again.

 

a knocked on the door made Youngji screams internally. She looked at Jiwon and that boy is assuring her that everything is fine. Jiwon looked at Jungkook and told him to open the door. What a mess going to happen soon? youngi don't even want to guess. Upon the request, Jungkook run to the door and open it without even checking the door monitor.

One two threee seconds.

" OMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAA OMG OMG OMGGGGGGG OMG OMAAAAAAAAA"

That's it. Youngji facepalmed while walking slowly to the door. Revealing a smiley Wang Jackson, no other guest detected. And Jungkook staring at her continously.

" Sis is this bullet camera going on? or some show that im supposed to not know?" He's whispering but apparently everyone can hear what the baby is saying.

" why baby?" There came a calm Mrs. Heo, asked Jungkook on what's going on. But Jungkook is still shook and not even moving. Mrs. Heo moved forward to Jackson and pats his shoulder.

" Is this your boss Youngji? Looking so fine, passed for a model i guess? " she chuckled leaving everyone except for Mr. Heo speechless.

" Mom.it's my idol. Wang Jackson. Not just someone okay." Jungkook shouted. But still not moving any pace.

"Really? That's why he looks familiar. Maybe on your wall right baby?" Kookie nodded. Making everyone laugh except for the not calm Youngji.

" so we really need explanation sis on this? Right everyone?" Kookie dragged the sister to the living room. And dragged also his idol and asked him to sit down/

" Welcome to our humble house, sorry for shouting at you earlier Jackson shi." Making jackson laugh. And youngje gagged at kookie;s remarks.

" Seriously baby just call him hyung." Jiwon said as he winked at Jackson. Kookie shook again.

Why everyone seems okay but not him? 

" How can i call him? i mean my idol by name."

" You can me hyung baby sokay. Im okay with it." Jackson said making Kookie blushed a bit.

Baby is a bit too much?

" Baby is not for you to use boss." Youngji said making poker face while pouring some barley tea into cups for the guest.

" But everyone calling him one so yes." 

 

Jungkook's POV

Im still shook over the fact that Jackson Wang that only exist at my wall, actually sat in front of me right now and fighting with my bilogical sisters and they are friends. I mean she works for Jackson and never told me. Im going to bother her forever for this fact.

Everyone is happy, even my cool Youngjae hyung is accepting Jackson hyung very well. They talk about music while me still shook and cant believe he just called me baby,

like hey my idol called me baby

" Okay noona you can explain later, but let me watch him first." Then i stopped talking and keeps watching him.

I knew it, eventho there's rumors he's cold and rude, he's not. Like how can a rude person, be so comfortable with normal people like my family. Like he normally smile and normally laughs and create jokes and speak korean so cute like.

okay that;s not rude, but amazing.

Everything is fine until they decided to speak english in front of me.

Darn it , i need to stop them.

" STOP TALKING ENGLISH I CANT UNDERSTAND>" I shouted making noona and hyungs including Jackson hyung laughed.

" Why, he can't speak that?" Jackson asked in broken korean made me kinda argh. Noona laughed.

" He got like 3 for english on test." Jackson just smile.

" Im sure he's genius in other subject right?" Jackson asked making my self esteem up high again. I nodded. Making my older siblings smile proudly.

" I got like above 90 for physics and chemist am i good enough for ya bros and sister?' 

" Seriously,engineering would be good."

I shakes my head.

" Nah i rather sings."

" Engineer slash singer sounds hotter baby." 

Jiwon laughs. Youngjae. We all know where we probably end up to.

Bickering over college choices again.

" You guys sure are all cute." Suddenly jackson said and he burst into laughs making us all speechless.

A star just called me cute. I would marked today as a day worth to be celebrated.

 

p/s : Kooooookie just graduated highschool im so proud mom and yes baby did great lol sokay english is okay everything is okay baby