cont- mess

My Super Maid

She can't keep calm. You know. She's big fan of Jinyoung. Like she watched Legend of the blue sea because of the said male, not of Lee Minho.

And the guy is standing few meters away from her while she hangs the clothes on the rail.

" Ahgassi?" The said male suddenly appraches her with smile.

What is this miracle?

" Neh. Just call me Youngji." Jinyoung just smile and pick a shirt to hang onto the rail.

" No jinyoung shii you dont need to." She stutters. Argh Youngji wake up. You're here to work.

" Jinyoung dont bother the maid." A deep voice shattered her dreams of doing housework with her fav actor.

 

In the room.

There are four boys discussing over a matter.

" Are u sure she's not a sasaeng?" Jackson said gaining looks from others.

" If she is, right now she would be packing up some on your dirty clothes to smell on. But she's not. She's hanging your boxers without thinking. And she doens't even look excited." Jinyoung said as the other laughs.

" She touch my boxers?" Jackson glares as he stands up but a hand stop him. Yugyeom's.

" Hyung, of course she touched to wash it. Or you dont want to wash it." Jackson sighs. That's right but

" But that's personal stuff."

" Our ahjumma housekeeper also do that okay Jackson, calm down."

" And im pretty sure Hyukjae hyung wont hire some fans for you."

" But are u not curious that she doesn't know me and Jackson, but knew you too." Pointing at Jaebum and Jinyoung.

They all nods and heading out again.

 

Youngji just finished doing all laundry as she expected, three rounds of it. With machine full. Poor the machine have to work hard today. she make a note in her phone to tell Hyukjae ahjussi to provide laundry baskets for more easier works.

She began to put back all the cleaning stuff into place when the youngest out of the man approaches her.

' Noona, dont u really dont know me?" she just laughs.

" Did i need to know you?" she put back the floor detergent and brooms into the store.

"Search me?" Eh? The younger man gives her his phone and tell her to type his name.

" Okay type KIm Yugyeom." Tapped.

Gosh. Like thousands of pictures appeared. And she scans the giant baby in front of him.

Kim Yugyeom. RIsing star of 2017. Singer slash dancer.

and next to page, she see another familiar name. Related to.

Wang jackson.

clicked.

DEmn it. The owner is there.

Youngji try to keep caalm,not that she want to fangirl or what, but okay. She head up to see a smiling giant baby kinda hovering her.

"Sorry for my ignorance on idols, im sorry for not being able to recognize you Yugyeom shi."

" Noooona, just call me Yugyeom or baby is fine with me." But he gained a hit on the head, leaving him screaming.

" Youngji, he always playful dont mind him that much." Jaebum said as he pull the giant baby to the couch.

" So bother to explain more on your not knowing on the idols ?" Jinyoung says as he can see Jackson's walking back to the main room.

" Is wangJackson always that queit or grumpy?" Youngji blurts as others laughs.

" you're so lucky to see him less grumpy today, but dont tell people okay."

 

Youngji explains herself. To the actors and Yugyeom.

They just laugh and laugh.

" You guys are just like my little brothers. so bothersome but so nice to be with."

" Bothersome? Im sad." Yugyeom pouts and Jinyoung hits him again.

" No i mean not that kind of bothersome, but yknow haha."

A call break the discussion and Youngji stands up.

" Thank you for having me today, hope we can see other again soon. Kamsahamida." 

The boys walking her to the door.

" Tell the owner thanks for hiring me. It's like one of the most memorable day of my life.Lol."

The girl left, and the three boys lying on the couch again.

" TOday feels like forever i wish she stays longer." Yugyeom said as he turn on the tv.

" I know right, she's so friendly and not the usual-fangirl type." Jaebum adds.

" and i i think i like her already." Jinyoung said gaining funny looks from the others.

" Don't cheat on me youuuuu." Jb hugs him.

' Im throwing up." A deep voice breaks the laugh session.

" Aigooo Jackson why don't you join us like sooner? Youngji already left. And she left this to you."

A note to Wang Jackson.

Jackson sit down and grab the note.

 

Hope you can buy more laundry baskets so no more scattered clothes in floor.

And fill in the fridge please

and learn on how to use dishwashers, so no pest running around your place.

Sincerely,

Youngji

 

Whattttt? He curse in his mind.

The first one is relevant. yes.

Fridge? No bother. I dont have time to cook.

Third one is rude.

Why bother cleaning when u have maid.

 

Youngji arrived at the station near to her place like few minutes before seven and there her little brothers walking back and forth at the waiting area.

The youngest Jungkook run towards her and hug her. She laughs.

" Jungkook ah wae?" The little boy just hugs her tigher.

" Noona it feels like forever when you're not home."

Followed by Jiwon and Youngjae they head home, Jiwon driving.

jiwon as always being the over protective-little bro asking her loads of questions.

Hows the house? How's the owner?

Good.

That's all she need to answer right.

No one can know's who's the owner.

 

She lays on bed, remember the first day of the job. In three days, she has to go there again, to attend the wang Jackson's house.

she loves the job, eventho the mess is like so real and like 10 more loads than usual she's having at home. but that's okay.

But the owner is the problem, the owner seems so stiff and grumpy. No good vibes.

 

it's almost ten pm and she can't even sleep remembering today's occurence.

Like she just met her fav actor and he kinda friendly and sadly got a grumpy man to be the employer.

she picks up her phone and open the ytube channel.

Type. Wang Jackson.

Like thosands of video appeared. And she clicks on the first video with most viewed.

MV

Oh this guy is singer slash dancer. Just like Jaebum.

She knows that she's weird for not recognizing the star but no.

She only has interest in dramas no more. She spends years outside korea so it's possible to not fangirl over the said man.

She clicked more and more.

No grumpy detected, always smiling and smiling.

Who's this guy actually?

Duo personality.

The one she met this morning surely, no -smiley face plus rude and short.

Noted. She don't favor short guy.

Lol

 

Wang Jackson on the another hand smiling alone in the living room. Now i feel like breathing fresh air. No more dirty things. Except the bedroom is not cleaned that much because they were sleeping there, deeply this morning. He has to make a note later to tell the maid to clean it the next time she's here.

The maid seems very young and cheerful which he don't like. Remind him of her. His longing feelings.

The laughs of the girl made him stop smiling at moment.

Ah grumpy and cranky mode here we comes.

 

Then a message comes.

" She will come on Wed and Sunday. So put notes if anything you need to be done on fridge. I will tell her."

Hyukjae hyung made him smile again.

I have long notes for you girl.

 

p;s writer note.

This not going to be lengthy story, like i would probably finish it like in 15 chapters. Thanks for reading.

and forgive me for not re-editing because im quite busy these days.

and thanks for the subs i see you guys! Love you!