The chaos

My Super Maid

Youngji looks around to see bunch of lads suddenly being so close to each other and already bombing the long couch at the living room obviously talking about things she dont know. Out of nowwhere jackson walk out of his room bringing out a device called ps4 to play with the boys. Obviously she's alone now in kitchen. 

Then she smile. This is better than having a distraction. But she doesnt know a certain wang is creeping behind her. Slowly approaching the petite lady.

' anything need help?'

She almost jump into the sink. Okay just kidding no. She almost jump backward but a hand kinda force to stay balance.

'God. Jackson u shud have warn before creeeping in.' Earning small laugh from the guy.

' help dear?' Youngji turna arounds. Dear? What kind of game this is guy playing actually? She smirks.

' no. Everything is clear. I want to join the kids too. ' youngji trying to run away but nah Jackson is quick enough to hold her wrist. Slowly.

'We need to talk.' Eh? Youngji looks around. The boys equipped with the game. No one looking around.

' we can talk there?' Pointing at the living room. Jackson shakes  his head 

' no. I mean just two of us.' Youngji nods and they settle down at dinner table.

 

Jaebum pov

'Did u thing evrything going well there?' I said as jinyoung and youngjad trying to peek around the kitchen. We heard nothing but faint laugh.

'Guess everything is okay hyung.' Jiwon says as he focus on the joystick again.  He cant lose this game.

' but hyunggg. Kookie is worried.' Jungkook the maknae pouts make us laughs.

' no sweat baby. Nothing is going to happen. Jackson may looks tought but that guy is so soft at heart. He wont hurt a fly tbh.' I say to calm down the kid down. They nod around. We continue to game.

But the maknae is still curious so he decides to take the giant maknae yugyeom to peek up the couple with him.

 

Jackson POv

I said we need to sort things out  i said that but now we are sitting down. I'm speechless. We both staring at our feet until youngji finally speaks up.

' talk.'

Her eyes are telling me to talk. Talk. But my mouth seems very not obidient today. I want to tell how much i like her but why nothing is coming out seriously.

' okay jackson. What are we actually?'

Us. Urghhh dem jackson. Fesssss up will you. My inner self is screaming out loud tbh.

I slowly bring one of my hand to her. She just putting a poker face.

' okay i told you before right.'

'Tell me what? ' is youngji teasing me now? Aiyaaa.

' i... '

'Nah wang jackson. I like you too. You slow dimwit.' Youngji says straightly to my face. Smiling that kinda light up my whole world. Wait dimwit?

' but what do u call me ?'

'Slowpoke. Haha just kidding wanggg. Tell me again.'

 

Youngji pov

Idk where i got the courage to said the three words. Maybe because wang jackson is too slow but cute i forgive hin already.

We are still holding hands closely i can feel my cheeks heating up arghhh. Jackson is smiling upon even when i look up.

' i like you too ji ahh.'

Thats word kinda complete me in seconds. I have people confess to me before but this is the first time it was in two way. 

Drop. Creeek. Something obviously fall.i turn to look around and see at the corner connecting living room and the kitche  there are two humans fighting over each other.

' youre the one who drops the remote.' The obvious tall boy try to.hide but failed miserably. Did they called that hiding?

Youngji laughs. His baby boy jungkook also one of the brat hidden there.

' they are peeking at us.'  Jackson realizes that too. And we burst out laughing at that.

 

This is going to be hella day to explain to kids about what they're doing at the kitchen.

I stand up and claps my hand.

'Kids the lunchhhh are ready.' 

Gaining loud yeays from living room. 

 

The dinner table only can served six people and now me and jackson standing up serving up these hungry kids.

' nooona waterrr its spicy thia teok' i run around to take water from the dispenser but jackson is faster. 

' just sit Ji. I can do this.' Half whispering. I just grab a chair from living room and sit down beside the maknaes.

' you guys will invite us again for house warming right?' Jaebum winks at me as he said that.

Making jackson all shy and i just laugh.

' im not buying new house opppa.'

' but you get a boyfriend nunaaa.' Jiwon said while inhaling his second pizza slice.

I almost.drop the glass.

I cant deny the fact.

I turn to Jackson and he's smiling. Like confirming to whatever jiwon said.

 

What a day.

 

A/N : okay finallly. Short update guys. I will work hard 😓thanks for reading and i actually typed this on phone so forgive me for not proofreading haaaa💕