The return of the bad girl

My Super Maid

AN : BIYANNNNEEE on being super late like urgh so many weddings to attend at my age, and im still single and sad over crushes haha. Enjoy the piece! Do give suggestions!!! Thanks for the subs and comments. Love you all.

And on another note, thanks God , Jackson is finally okay and i hope he get really well because i dont want to see that baby being sick again. Cheer up!

 

Youngji as usual on Wednesday, before going to Jackson's house, she goes for some grocery shopping. That includes cheese shopping of course. She decided to stroll around the big supermarket longer than usual as the time is still early and the end of winter made the day gloomier than ever. Maybe last snow is showing today? Maybe who knows. It almost March and Spring will embark soon. The flowers yes she miss them so much will appear soon.

Cheese. Ticked.

She looks at the trolley she pushed around. What's missing again? She feels like something is missing. She picked her phone from her small shopping bag and check the list.

Seeweed.

Yes. She quickly find one and left the store. She feels colder than any other days, the sun is not even showing. Yes so gloomy. She just walked to the next building. And pass her card through the main gate as usual gaining a warm welcome from the usual guard. She flashed her big smile and walked much faster since the shopping bag seems heavier today than usual.

She managed to ride the elevator, alone. But before the door fully closed, she heard a voice.

"WAIT." With quick reflect, she pushed the open button. A lady in red dress, red stiletto, so gorgeous, with S-line body entered the lift. She didnt even pushed any button. Maybe she is visiting the ahjumma next door to Jackson. The lady weared sunglasses which make Youngji thinks hard. who is she actually? but before she can even think more, the elevator stops at the right floor. She left first and quickly went to the door to punch in the password but a voice made her stop.

" Who are you?" Youngji turned around to see the red dress agashi, putting down her sunglasses, asking her with a  not-so-happy face.

" Me?" Youngji pointed at herself. Making the agashi smirk and laugh.

" Yes you agashi." Youngji looks around. Is this a sasaeng? Or Jackson's friend? But she never heard of one before.

" Im the maid of the house if you're asking. Then who are you agashhi in red dress?" Youngji as usual flashing her big smile asking back.

" I'm the owner's gf if u are curious. Then, excuse me pls open the door for me?' The girls turns rude in seconds made Youngji heart rushes than usual because Youngji hate rude people.

" But the owner didn't allow anyone to enter if he;s not home. Maybe u can call him first?" Youngji said making the lady expression turns angrier. Youngji still comtemplating whether to open the door or not. This is a risky thing. What if the girl is a sasaeng? Of course she will make a mess.

" But im his girlfriend." The girls shouted at Youngji but a clicked on the door made Youngji turned around again to see a sleepy Wang greeting her in a confuse face.

'JAcksssoooon." The lady in red ran towards Jackson and hugged him tightly, making Youngji steps back few steps.

" Wait what are you doing here?" Jackson eyes cannot believe what he just saw and just pushed the lady a little bit far away from him, and there, he saw Youngji looking sad at the front door.

" Youngji come in." Jackson just ignored the said gf, goes straight to Youngji and fetch everything from her hand and hold one of her hand, basically dragging her into the house.

" But your girlfriend is here, Maybe i can come later." Youngji gloomy expression easily detected make Wang Jackson smile without him realizing it.

" Nah that's an EX. And she's not welcome here. Do you hear that Sarah??'
 Jackson glared at the said woman leaving that woman speechless at the front door.

'Youngji walked to the kitchen as usual, begin to unpacking things from the shopping bag, whil Jackson stayed not to far from her, but Sarah's voice made the situation messier.

" So you're ignoring me Jackson, I cannot believe you." Sarah approached Jackson and hold his hand but Jackson let go her hand slowly. He's mad. He's frickin mad. He turned around to Sarah and sighed.

" You ignore me first. and please just go away. Im happy here. Without you."

Sarah glared at Jackson because she can see that Jackson is sincere. Sincere.

" Please sarah." Jackson's voice become slower gaining attention from Youngji who stays like few meters away from him.

" So you have new girl here and gotta get rid of me?" Sarah pointed at Youngji, thinking why Jackson replacing her with someone so normal. Like wang Jackson loves something that more and more glamorous like her. 

Jackson laughs and nodded.

" Yes I replaced you with someone surely better. Someone who do not cheat behind me, Someone who stays whoever i am, someone who didn't care if i make millions or only cents, the matter is she stays, and you left. That's the fact."

" Fine. But im not giving up on you Jackson, I know u will always love me." Sarah shouted for the last time and left the house banging the door shut like eartquake is coming.

 

Youngji just looked around. She saw Jackson figure melting down, Jackson already sitting on the floor. Crying for god sake. That hurts her so much, so much. Feels like someone stabbing her heart, when she has nothing to do with that. Why?

This is weird feeling.

The words played continously in her mind like a replay tape on tv. Jackson's word just now.

Youngji walked closer to Jackson, and put her hand on the top of his head. 

" You gonna be okay Jackson. You gonna."

With that, she sweared, she's crying along with a Wang Jackson.

 

It took like one hour for the emotional roller coaster to calm down, now she's eating brunch with Jackson. Jackson bited down his fav french toast with cheese while trying not to look into Youngji's eyes. He utterly embarassed with his emotional breakdown just now. Now, he's sitting ike nothing happened, but his eyes still red tho. A few sighs leave his mouth.

Youngji stared at him, waiting for the right time to ask questions and started a conversation.

She didnt know how to deal with a man crying like that. Jungkook have cried before, but not because of a girl of course. 

" Jackson?" She asked without leaving the said man from her stare. Jackson quickly put his head up and nodded shyly.

Blushes.

" Care to share? If not sokay, but please talk. It's weird to see a queite Wang Jackson in front of me." Youngji finally said the words. Making the Wang blush again.

" Sure. But slowly."

The brunch end up being a teary-mad-emo session again.

" Okay thats' all. She left me, just like that just because that damn dude have more to give. How would yuou feel if you were me>" 

Youngji sighed. How would she feel?

That was a damn difficult question.

" Maybe she's just too young and too dumb to realize that love needs more than money to survive." Youngji said in English leaving Jackson suddenly laughed laoudly.

" Did u just quote Bruno Mars deary?"

Making Youngji put her hands up in the air.

" Ain't guilty Jack. I'm working here and yes go get some rest superstar." Youngji stood up and went to the sink to wash the glasses they just used.

But a hand on her shoulder and a whisper make her a statue in seconds.

" Thanks Youngji for being there." Then she heard a glass clicking with others in the sink, but the figure beside her just dissapeared.

She is so dense in love.

 

 

 

HIMNAE!!!!!!