Jealousy?

My Super Maid

Jackson stare at the empty ceiling. Not that empty when the fan keeps moving at the highest speed. Spring comes but why his heart feel a bit heavier thinking of this evening event. Flashbacks from years ago come back in seconds. He sighs for dont know what time already. A message hit him up and he finally decide to get up from bed and leaning on headboard of the bed. Slightly moving his hand to the phone, clicking on the message.

Jaebum- Wanna hang out tonight? it been weeks since we last meet.

He chuckles. JB always seem like his omma, nagging on how much time he's spending with him, not seeing him. Truth it, they are his family in Korea.

He needs to cheer up. He needs to let his anger away. So he decided to say yes.

 

The dim light made him squint his eyes trying to find his friends until he find a hand waving at him. Spotted. Kim Yugyeom, the newest hottest actor smiling widely at him at the very corner of the exclusive lounge. He loves this lounge. No one cares. Everyone pretends not to know each other. He likes that.

His hand immediately being pullled once he reached the table. Pushing him closer to Jinyoung, smiling at him.

" Look like miss maid made you frown dude." Miss maid? Ahhh Youngji. He glares but end up spilling laughs.

" Wth are you guys staring and talking about?" Yugyeom call the waiter and he just ordered some fresh drinkss.

" No wine Jackson seriously?" He shakes his head.

" No i have work tomorrow morning."  His answer make JB laughs and ask him again.

" And yet you say yes to my invitation? i thougt u want to get wasted."

" Because i need some yes, Advice i guess?" The three guys all stare at him. Making him facepalming.aigoo. He cant escape these people.

 

 

Youngji stares at the beach, like miles away from her sight. A voice make her jolt in sudden and he turns around to see Youngjae smiling at him.

" Noona, wanna stroll down the beach with me? I need some fresh air. Those math made me want to vomit." She chuckles as she glance at the clock on the wall. 9 pm. Still valid.

She puts a sweater over her body, and goes out to see the little Jongkook glancing at him from his study workplace. Mom and dad still at the cafe she guess,

" Noona can i go to?" Pouting baby. 

" No kookie. I think your hyung have something to talk to me. Girls issues maybe." Making kookie pout but then in sseconds laughs.

" Maybe boys issues too noona." 

Earning a glare from Youngjae who's already out of his room, playfully hit Kookie head on the way to the main door.

 

While strolling the beach, both of them stay silence. The waves hitting the shores sounds fill the silence until Youngjae decides to ask his sister.

" Noona, you seems out of place today? Something happened at work? " 

Youngji just sighs. Youngjae is the most calm out of the three babies, but he notices things. Jiwon might notices too if he's here. But luckily not, because that bb of her will hit whoever making her heart like this.

" Jae, is this even possible?" Her literal question make Youngjae stops a little and decide to sit on the sand. In the middle, dragging Youngji to sit beside him.

The light that pours dimly from the roads nearby make it much much more like a very heavy conversation be started.

" Everything is possible noona."

"but." Youngji cups her own face and try to hide her own feelings.

" Feeling shows somehow noona even when u try to hide." Youngjae scoots closer and put on of the hand on his noona's shoulder.

" Now tell me whats wrong."

" hurm. A girl comes today and claimed to be Jackson's gf. But he said that she's his EX. but still."

Youngjae chuckles. He basically rolling on the sand.

and shouting hard.

" MY NOONA IS JEALOUS I CAN BELIEVE THIS DAY IS COMING FINALLY>"

 

Youngjae knows who knows the best to help this jealous noona of his. Jiwon hyung. He text jiwon hyung and go to sleep. What a good deed dearest.

 

Jackson wakes up freshly. Yes, he didnt get wasted yes he get to home safely even before midnight with tons of advice being given by the olders and the maknae also.

He quickly rush to bathroom and shower. He never feel so happy to get up like today. After putting on a white shirt and a short he turns around infront of the life size mirror, HANDSOME BOY. He screams out loud and laugh. What have you become Wang Jackson? He's going to the kitchen when the main door opens to reveal his manager coming in with his stylist Bambam coming with shirts and yes jackets, not a surprise. But the later two is surprised and Bambam even screams.

" NEVER KNOW YOU"RE A MORNING PERSON."

Hyukjae laughs. Nodding to the remarks. He lazyly sit down on the couch and Bambam straight goes to Jackson's wardrobe to put the clothes and hand out a wine leather jacket to him.

" Nah for today. You will manage right, modelling with the ?" Bamban was referring to Jaeyeon, the most y model ever happened, but somehow very good at her work.

:"Nah., as long she does her work well,im okay."

 

Jackson even manage to make coffee and give two cups to his manager and stylist, and write a note to Youngji.

A very short one to Youngji's believe.

 

" Can u visit me at the studio and bring some food?"

What? Am i kinda like his assistant now? Youngji frowns. She quickly call Hyukjae ahjussi only to get laughed and few words from him.

" Just come, you can just bought from convinient store, im sorry he;s being fussy nowadays."

At some thought, that would be okay. But Jackson would frown again.

And her heart wont take frown and sad Jackson.

So she decided to make a bento.

 

Jackson was okay. THe director, the cameraman, everything is okay, but the female model is seriously putting a scene right now. Making everyone caught headache. How dare she want to have a like one hour break just because her assistant brought a different set of earring to the studio. Poor that assistant soul. That what Jackson feels right now.

He plays with his phone until a call come in. Smile automaticall flash all over his face and he stands up to the main door and welcome the caller in very bright manner.

" Come in Youngji. Hyukjae hyung is inside." Youngji is confused. Why this Jackson seems so happy when everyone else looks at them like a real okay weird>?

Youngji bows down to anyone near while walking behind Jackson, and finally stop at a room.

" Here. Leggo." Opening the door, revealing two kinda stressed face, Bambam and Hyukjae.

" Hi Ahjussi. And bambam-shi." Bambam quickly walks toward Youngji and stealss what in her hands, but Jackson quickly steal it again, gaining a stern look from Hyukjae.

" Kids, stop it, it's Youngji's. Not yours." 

Jackson pouts but manage to say something. " It's mine. She works for here thats why she's here."

Youngji just laughs and finally cracks.

" It's for everyone okay."

Gaining confidence, Bambam laughs and laughs until Hyukjae decide to shove the egg roll into his mouth.

" Hehe youngji jjang!"

 

Youngji stays, because Hyukjae says, it only takes less than hour for the last scene, but Youngji doesn't know what that means. It has been three hours. They are still at at the studio, monitoring Wang Jackson.

Youngji can see Jackson is not that comfortable with that partner of him, touching his legs even by coincidence.

 Youngji feels so uncomfortable seeing that and hyukjae knows that.

" Youngji, how are u feeling right now?" Hyukjae smiles, and Youngji just stare at the scene.

" Sleepy. Ahjussi can i go back first it almost evening?" She avoids the question. But HYukjae keeps smiling at her. Aigoo this ahjussi.

" Okay i feel like killing someone already, when are they finishing this/" She whispers quietly to the manager. Gaining a soft laugh.

" Okay great. Done. Thanks everyone." Then she heard the director ending the shoot. Thanks God finally it's over. She can see Jackson bowing to everyone, but ignoring the girl, that' great and the Wang running quickly to the manager of course, which happened to be next to her.

 

" Are you sure you're not tired? I can send Youngji home yknow, it's actually near to my place." HYukjae asks as he teasing the young man. Jackson slaps his manager hand out of shyness.

" Hyung stop it."

" Wish you luck young man."