hurm maid slash housewife

My Super Maid

Youngji still keeping queit. Even after days. Now it's Sunday. Frick working day for the superstar's housemaid.

She keeps walking back and forth in front of her small wardrobe. Too small in comparison to the star's.

A voice startled her. She stopped pacing and looked at the door, that was opened a little bit. A familiar head comes in, peeking.

" Noona? You're not ready yet? It's almost 8."

She looks at her wrist and watch.

" Dem eight." Cursing out of nowwhere. The head is not there anymore. Now fully closed.

She looked around again.

I just need to at normal righh? Yes Normal clothes.

She picked a black dress, but put it back.

Wth are u thinking this is not some dinner event you're going to work Heo YOUNGJIIIIIIII? She scanned again.

And finally picked the usual skinny jeans in blue, and white top. With flowery cardigan kookie got for her birthday last year.

Wow a spring concept is it?

She's finally out of her room after putting some lip tint and uv cream.

Minimalist. That what Joyeon used to called her back in uni days.

 

She's not suprised to see no one but her litte bros at the breakfast. No sign of mom and dad.

Jiwon picked up a packed food and a tumblr and shove her to the door.

" I'm sending you to work. Let's go, you're late." She gave weird face to Jiwon, but the boy just ignored her. Even Kookie and youngjae didn't answer to her question face.

She decided to walk out.

 

Jackson.

 

Sunday and no schedule is almost perfect. But Youngji is late. It's almost nine and she's not here yet. That what the superstar tought of.

He began the day by making coffee which is quite a thing this day, and almost finish his own cheese bread. 

Playing with the phone, waiting for a miracle to appears. He sighed again.

It has been days since Youngji interact with him. And he's dying, internally.

 

But a clicked on the door and punching sounds on the keyboard to his place made him smile in instant.

She's coming. but what if that is actually his manager or his stylist? He continued to lie down on the couch. Trying to think.

 

"Hey." A quick hi made him jolt upon the voice, instantly standing up. But the figure that was saying hi already left to the kitchen.

He want to follow but he seriously don't know. The said girl looked normal. Like okay.

But he notices that the girl is little bit dolled up today. Like more shining. ARGHHHH.

It's just your feels Jackson. He's going to snap his own neck when Youngji suddenly called him.

" Yes Ji. I'm coming." He sounds so excited but yes he is. 

Youngji was trying to find the detergent but can't find any. She doesn't remember out of it.

Jackson wuickly came and stood in front of her.

" Yes?"

" Where's the detergent?"

Jackson paced for a while around the laundry room until something come into his mind.

" Argh Bambam took it yesterday." Youngji making weird face again.

" He need it. He likes the color and the smell so he takes it."

"But i need to wash you clothes."

Jackson smiles and comes into ideas again/

" How about we go grocery shopping downstairs? Together?

 

p: s/// im having blocks and urgh i need ideas.....................