The colorful world of Kim-Lee Sewon

you're my fifth season (impossibly warm)
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIVE

The colorful world of Kim-Lee Sewon

 

 

"I will be back before ten, hyung. You know I would never leave Sewon with you if I can handle this. It’s your day off, I shouldn’t trouble you with this but Myungsoo and that stupid brand of his decide that it will be good to make an emergency photo shoot when I'm clearly saying that I need to attend Seoul’s fashion week.” 

 

Sungyeol babbling his reason while trying to wear his neon orange bomber jacket on top of his hideous green windbreaker (hey! its designer) which by the looks of it might be expensive as hell. The said model looks like a walking traffic light upon a close inspection and Sunggyu just bite his tongue to keep the comment to himself.

The lanky supermodel stops in his track to face Sunggyu who has Sewon clinging on his neck right now. “Thank you for watching him over, Sunggyu hyung. I’ll pay back in the future, somehow. You know my number if there’s an emergency.”

 

“Don’t worry, Yeol. It’s fine, I really don’t mind. We are going to have so much fun together! Right, Sewonie?” the brunette smile lovingly at the ball of sunshine who is playing with his earring right now. He just nodded lightly, too concentrated with the way that piece of metal keeps on moving in a circular motion on his ear. 

 

Sungyeol frown at the lack of response and just ruffle the boy hair lovingly, already regretting his decision to leave his champion alone before kissing him on the cheek as a goodbye which the younger whine slightly for having his daddy’s gross lip balm on his cheek. 

 

“Listen to your hyung, okay champ?”

“Alright, daddy. Don’t worry, okay. Sewonie is a jud boy”

“You mean good, baby?”

“That’s what I said daddy, Juuudd boy.”

 

Sungyeol stare in amusement at his son’s weird pronunciation. Sewon is already four years old right now and will be hitting five soon, leaving Sungyeol to attend a preschool later. He frowned remembering Myungsoo’s selfish decision to leave them alone when he clearly knows that Sungyeol needs to attend the fashion’s week. He’s the star tonight, so why did he felt guilty right now.

 

Sunggyu nudged his shoulder to bring him back into reality. “Hey… don’t worry okay. This is not the first time that you guys left Sewon with us. Woohyun will be so happy to have him here, so do I. Just focus on your work and come back later to pick him up okay.” 

The younger of the two smile lightly and nodded as an appreciation to his Hyung's effort to soothe his trouble, preventing him from fallen too deep into a self-hatred.

 

“Bye champ!”

“Bye daddy, I love you!”

 

 

Sunggyu closed the door and put the boy down and crouched down at his level to talk with him. “So sugar, what should we do now, hm? Any wishes?”

 

“Where’s Woohyunie hyung?”

 

“Oh? Woohyun? He went for a run.” Sunggyu replied bitterly, totally still unable to move on from the fact that the raven leaves him to wake up alone and cold without his usual body heat to warm him.

 

“Umm…” Sewon makes a thinking face and Sunggyu swear that he can hear the kid’s cerebrum moving its gear to create something unique and fun to do to spend the rest of their day with. Sewon loves his Sunggyu hyung because the guy lets him explore the kitchen freely and even let him help in cooking. They always spend the day baking whenever Sungyeol sends the kid over but he didn’t want to bake today.

Besides, Woohyun hyung can do that. He is a way better chef than Sunggyu hyung or even both of his parents. He shakes his head in disappointment whenever he remembers Myungsoo's failed attempt to cook or Sungyeol’s effort to make cookies. It takes a couple of whines and complaints from Sewon before they decide to hire a maid to cook and clean their house back then.

 

 

“I know hyung!” Sewon bounces excitedly on the ground, a huge grin and cute dimples decorating his face resembling Myungsoo. “We will switch the roles!”

Sunggyu frowned, not expecting that kind of idea. “You mean like you’re the hyung and I am uh, what? I’m a Kid?” He gulped in horror at the concept. He can imagine Woohyun’s snicker upon listening to the game.

 

“Silly hyung. No!” The little kid claps happily. “I mean it’s always you preparing me whenever we play with daddy’s makeup. So this time I am going to do the makeup! You will be so beaushiful hyungie!”

 

“Beautiful baby boy.”

 

“Yeah hyung! Beautiful!”

 

Sunggyu smiled in triumph hearing Sewon’s correct pronunciation. He can brag with Sungyeol now and probably let his son stay with him more to heighten his knowledge. “It’s a deal then! But sugar, you need to make it really really pretty and brilliant okay?”

 

“Don’t worry Kim Suggyu-ssi, I’m a professional,” Sewon announces proudly, he probably heard Sungyeol and Myungsoo mutter the words before (Excuse me, I’m a professional supermodel, I know what I’m doing!) and he snorts loudly. They clearly aren’t old enough to take care of a baby, they’re a baby themselves.

 

 

Sewon runs to the living room and jumps from bag to bag to find Sungyeol’s makeup tools and kits that he didn’t use anymore and decided that it is wise enough to lend it to Sewon. Luckily, they have redecorated the living room and remove any sharp and glass furniture and replace with a simple wooden furniture that they purchase from an Ikea. The living room is paint white with a hint of black (on courtesy of Woohyun) and a couple of famous (and expensive as hell) painting decorating the wall to lighten the mood. It felt homey.

The brunette moves in with Woohyun a week after they confess to each other and to say his jaw drop seeing the sight of the penthouse located at one of the exclusive parts of Gangnam is an understatement, he totally and completely awestruck with the design and the luxury that Woohyun needs to kiss him to bring him back into r

Please log in to read the full chapter