Stay (it’s always you)

you're my fifth season (impossibly warm)
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE

Stay (it’s always you)

 

 

Woohyun doesn’t dislike his job. But he definitely dislikes the consequences that come with being at the top of the management. He hates the facts that he needs to listen to the company’s board of director’s displeased and issues that dissatisfied them. When his dad announces him as the sole heir to the Nam Corp, the raven would never expect that his psychology and yoga class would ever come in handy.

Nam Corp. as everyone knows is a corporate business specialize in making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, Nam Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media.

And he wonders how is dealing with a human were sometimes more difficult than creating an advanced radical product.

 

The president settles down on his leather chair and rests his head on top of the table to gain back his composure and positive energy. He has been doing this kind of job for more than five years, but still, he can never get used to the feeling of despair and forlorn. He sighed for the million time today. It’s ridiculous –he knows –to be petty over something as small as a presentation. Especially one in front of a bunch of people that he didn’t care. They can go and his reputation and see if he care but he won’t tolerate such a rude behavior they give towards Sunggyu.

His sunshine, his soulmate, and his eternal love.

They were supposed to propose their yearly budget and probably re-evaluate the electronic prototype that the Research & Development’s team has update after taking public’s opinion into consideration. But no, they decide to pick an argument with his innocent secretary.

Throughout the year that Sunggyu has been his secretary, he shows nothing but dedication and hard work to fulfill the desired outcomes and instructions from Woohyun. It’s not his fault that the last project flop terribly and receive negative feedback left and right from the customers. Just the thought of hurt Sunggyu makes Woohyun’s blood boil.

 

“You know I don’t like it when you disrespect others because of me. I can defend myself, Woohyun. I’m not some damsel in distress.” Sunggyu comes into the room and quietly closed the door to not disturb Woohyun.

“I know, but he has gone overboard with the insult. I don’t ing care if you didn’t have the secretarial qualification as long as you can do the job and we both know that you’re more than capable of pleasing me. ”

“That’s just how he is.”

“But this is my company, I don’t tolerate bull. And you mister, why didn’t you fight back his words wi

Please log in to read the full chapter