You’re a Tornado with pretty smile and a heartbeat

you're my fifth season (impossibly warm)
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TEN

You’re a Tornado with pretty smile and a heartbeat (2015)

 

 

Sunggyu has been repeatedly asking himself for the past fifteen minutes as what the hell is he doing in Nam Woohyun’s car right at this moment. He still wasn’t sure.

They just finished their last meeting and has been dismissed by the president to go home as it’s already five in the evening. Sunggyu was so ready to ditch the president and going straight home to meet Dongwoo and Hoya for their usual Friday rendezvous.

But he was stopped at his desk by Nam Woohyun, prompting him about their outstation and trip that Sunggyu has forgotten.

 

Deciding that it is better to just follow the raven, Sunggyu lean back on his seat and closed his eyes for a moment to get rid of an exhaustion and incoming headache from the lack of sleep. Woohyun’s phone startling both of them and Sunggyu pass the Bluetooth headset to the raven to answer the call since he’s still driving.

He swiftly slides the green button for Woohyun to answer the call.

 

“Hello?” Woohyun question.

 

“Hey!” A really high pitched voice from the other line answer. Sunggyu grimace at the voice. There were about a five seconds of silences before the girl interrupted the silences. “It’s Chae-young… from last Friday.”

 

“Oh! Right Chaeyoung. Sorry, my mind went blank for a moment.”

Sunggyu’s interest picks up at the name. He remembers Woohyun going out early to meet the said girl and he can’t help the small urge to ask the other about it. Maybe not since the matter seems personal and Sunggyu didn’t want to start mingling with his private life.

 

Chaeyoung continues to speak probably not realizing Woohyun’s lack of interest yet. “I left my number on your nightstand, but you never called back and I asked Sungyeol to get your number.”

 

Woohyun’s eyes opened wider at her statement. That . He wasn’t actually planning on talking to her again. It’s just a casual one-night-stand for Woohyun, and he needs to stop whatever this girl was thinking about before it happens.

With girls like this, you’ve got to nip it in the bud. There’s no use in sugar-coat your words. He can blame Sungyeol for it anyway.

The president notices his secretary’s curious glance from the corner of his eyes. He wants to move further away to reply but he doubts that moving another centimeter would make any differences. He will just pretend that Sunggyu isn’t there with him.

 

“Chae, it’s not you. It’s me. You’re a very beautiful girl but it wouldn’t work out. You know I’m not the dating type and commitment isn’t my things. Besides, I ed your brother so it would’ve been kind of awkward.”

 

Sunggyu seems amused. But Woohyun didn’t have time to focus on the brunette's reaction when he heard a shouting from the other line, extremely loud shouting by the way. Does everyone in modeling have an annoying, loud and high pitched voice? Sungyeol is one of them.

She was shouting so loud that Woohyun needs to remove the Bluetooth headset from his ear and give it to Sunggyu. The yelling is so loud that both of them can hear it clearly. She said something like ‘You bastard! Don’t talk to me ever agai

Please log in to read the full chapter