Tie my tie and de-wrinkle my suit

you're my fifth season (impossibly warm)
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

Tie my tie and de-wrinkle my suit

Love is not the destiny but a journey of a lifetime. It is not how much love we have in the beginning, but how much love we build to the end.

 

 

Nam Woohyun was quite content with his lifestyle.

 

At the age of twenty-three, he has everything under his grip: status, wealth, and a veto power to make a powerful decision based on his preferences. He’s notably the sole heir, main shareholder, and a member of Board of Directors to Nam Corporation, the leading conglomerate in Seoul, South Korea.

And if Lee Sungyeol was here, he might add that Nam Woohyun is a lucky bastard.

 

“You know, after two years, one might think that you have learned how to tie your tie properly.” A soothing voice, as silky as the white cloud great his sense. He discards his thoughts and turns his body to face the owner of the said voice.

There, in front of him, stood a very fine young man in his finest Gucci suit and freshly dyed brunette hair that has undergoes a haircut after two weeks of the hectic schedule.

 

“And after two years, one might think that you have to stop complaining.” Woohyun’s reply is cold and stoic, void from any emotions. A practiced tone color that has been exercised hundreds of times in a formal gathering.

Emotions are the slaves to one’s thoughts, and they are the slave to their own emotions.

 

The intruder comes forward and grabs the necktie around Woohyun’s neck that has been abandoned for the sake of his sanity. If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose around their neck. But, to their societal status, it always seemed that men wore their beards, like they wear their neckties, for a show.

And they change ideas like they change a necktie. Often, and complex.

 

“Well, darling. That wouldn’t be happening anytime soon. And don’t you dare to use that tone on me.”

“We’re in the office.”

“We’re alone in your office.”

“Well, better safe than sorry.”

“Nam Woohyun.”

“Kim Sunggyu.” That was the last straw. Sunggyu leans forward and kisses Woohyun square on the lips to calm his nerves down. It’s just a mere touch of their lips, a slight brush of contact to exchange their warm. He took a step back when he felt the president’s smile on his lips before replying, “Relax, we can do this.”

 

Yes, Nam Woohyun did have a perfect and content life. But honestly, it’s only two years ago when he deemed that yes, he indeed has everything in his life right now. He managed to score the beautiful and loving brunette as a secretary, friends, and lover in his life. Making the day even worth remembering.

 

When Sunggyu steps back and disappears behind the door to Woohyun’s personal room in their office to change the necktie that has crumpled because of Woohyun’s attempt to tie it, he sighs and continues to glare at the solid glass of a full body mirror in front of him.

 

Woohyun fasten his shirt’s cuff with double silver cufflink that he recently purchased together with his perfectly tailored Armani suit specifically for this day. The day which he deemed important to every man who works in this kind of business. He wasn’t afraid to stand alone –presenting his idea for a better future – no, what he’s afraid of is their constant reminder and questions about his, let’s just say, wrong preferences.

He saw how his brother put down his proposal, bowing down to the board of d

Please log in to read the full chapter