Look Here

Forgetting My Past (과거를 잊어 버림)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] LOOK HERE
You’re a flower and I’m a bee. You’re honey and I’m a bear

[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] 

 

YOUR P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes and look around. I feel my back and ache as I move in my position. Did I fall asleep here?!  And like this?! My torso was on the carpet and my hands were folded on the sofa, while my head was placed very near Hoseok's. Oh no. Hoseok's face was right in front of me and I could clearly hear his soft breathing indicating that he was still sleeping. I breathe out a sigh of relief. I thought I would stay and look after him for a while and go, but I fell asleep here while doing that. 

I look at the clock on the wall which tells me that we both had me knocked out for more than 4 hours. I glance at him worriedly and hope that he would not wake up yet. It would be so awkward. I quickly stand up which makes my head spin and eyes black out and show me fireworks. I steady myself and wait for a few seconds before heading towards the door.
"Nayoung?" . I turn around to see his beautiful, angelic face staring right at me. I gulp as I look at him with eyes as big as an owl's. Why did he have to look so damn attractive even in the morning? He looks at me in confusion. He was probably wondering where he was and why he was asleep, and why I was in front of him right after he woke up.

 

 

"Y-you're awake now?" I ask him the obvious, slowly making my way back to him. I stand a few feet apart while he fumbles to sit up properly. "Yeah... How did I end up here? Where is this place?" He asks me as his eyes dart around the room. "Uh, you fell asleep on me when you were h-hugging m-me earlier today..." I blush crimson red as my face turns hotter by every passing second, recalling the moment. I don't like what he is doing to me at all. "I'll go freshen up in Jae's bathroom. You can use the my bathroom if you want. I think we should take a look at your bruises and wounds." I instruct him and lead him to my bathroom. I take a new set of clothes from my closet before running towards Jae's bedroom. Jaeyoung was a heavy sleeper so she would not notice that I had sneaked in and used her bathroom.

I quickly change and look up at the wall clock to see that it was already 11pm. I'm hungry and he probably is too. I walk into my bedroom just in time to hear a few knocks on the bathroom door."Uhmm, Nayoung? Is that you?" I hear his voice call out for me. "Yes? You can come out." I tell him. "I'd rather not. Do you have an extra shirt which could fit me? I can wear my shorts again but not my shirt. It reeks of sweat." He tells me casually. Eh?! Does that mean he is in the bathroom, standing shirtless with a just a door blocking the view?!
"Wait, I'll find something." I panic as I go through my clothes. Maybe my oversized t-shirts will fit him? Oh! And his jacket! "Here." I pass them to his hand which was poking out the door. "Thanks. It looks a little short but I'll be fine, I suppose. The jacket also helps." He tells me as I hear his voice getting muffled with the sound of fumbling of clothes. "That's good. I'll wait in the living room, you can come out when you're ready. I will get dinner ready for us."

 

 

HOSEOK'S P.O.V

I walk to the living room after wearing the clothing she gave me. The t-shirt kept on riding up whenever I moved but luckily my shorts could be adjusted to be high-waiste. I see Nayoung sitting on the sofa while drying her hair with a towel in casual attire which I had never seen on her before. I gulp unknowingly as my eyes scan her beautiful face, unintentionally travelling down her neck to her collarbone which was much exposed by her oversized hoodie. Her soft and pale legs standing out in contrast to her black shorts. I close my eyes before I get caught and come off like a creep.

"I'm sorry Hoseok. You'll need to wait a little longer." She points to her wet hair. "That's alright. I can wait." As long as I get to some spend some more time with you.

"Hoseok, what happened?" Her question catches me off-guard as I sit down on the sofa, moving uneasily in my seat. Did she catch me staring too long?

"I mean your bruises. I didn't take you for someone to get into fights." She asks me directly. I rub my nape nervously as I ponder. Should I tell her? I can't lie to her and it's better if she knows right? Cause it concerns her so... "Jungkook was lurking around here last night. He was drunken. And we may have gotten in a fight." Her eyes which were staring at my bruises widen and look up into mine after hearing what I had to say. I see her freeze in her spot before leaving her towel and quickly walking away. .

I follow her to her room to see that she was crouched on the floor, rummaging the bedside cabinet, seemingly looking for something. "Hey, Nayoung. Are you mad at me?" "Just sit at the bed for now." She silences me with a shush and takes out a first aid box while I sit on her bed obediently. She begins to apply ointment on my knee which I had scraped when I fell a few times during the fight. "Y-you don't have to do that. They are nothing. I'm fine." I tell her as I fidget under the sensation of her touch and the sizzle from the ointment being applied on the wound which was yet to close. "Just come here." She grabs my hand to stop me from moving but I flinch a little upon her touch. She looks at my knuckles to see that there were a few cuts. She tends to my hands as gently as possible before proceeding to my face. She leans in while tending on the wound on my cheek. Our close proximity was making my heart beat faster than the bullet train. Okay, maybe I am exaggerating. A little. Her delicate fingers lightly dab my wounds with cotton, while she was blowing at them so they wouldn't hurt as much. I could feel her breath on my lips and I could not help but wonder how it would feel like to kiss those soft and plump of hers. I curse myself in the head and control myself before I do anything I might regret later. I can't and shoudln't hurt her.
"There. You are done." She announces to break my guilty thoughts. "T-thanks." I find myself stuttering as she backs away from me. Is it just me or is it really hot today? Despite the fact that I just took a shower? She keeps the first aid box back where she took it out from and goes back to the living room. "Let's get the dinner! I am hungry!" Me too.

She rummages through the fridge before taking out a few plastic containers with leftovers and puts them into the microwave. "I'm sorry I can't offer to make food for you right now. I am not very good at cooking." She looks at me guiltily. I flash her a smile to let her know that it was totally alright. "I'm not complaining at all. I'm still getting food."

 

 

YOUR P.O.V

After filling our stomachs with Jaeyoung's delicious food, it was already 12AM. I told him to stay in the room he had earlier slept in, but he refused saying that he had early classes in the morning. Since this was about work I decided not to persuade him any further. At least our area was a safe place.

I decide to walk him outside, to digest my food a little as well. Which was obviously an excuse, but he did not have to know. Looking at my side at him, I see him walking with his hands in his pockets while his eyes stared at nothing in particular. He seemed to be thinking hard. I look at his face which now sported a small band-aid on his cheek. It still hurt my heart to know that he had gotten into a fight with Jungkook because of me. Jungkook was strong. And I'm not underestimating Hoseok. But look at what he has done. I breathe out deeply.

Hoseok abruptly turns to me, the same strong gaze from the afternoon. Then they slightly flicker as they get replaced with concerned ones. He stops me from walking further as he takes my hands in his. The physical contact sends my heart galloping as I struggle to keep my face straight while looking at him. "Nayoung..." He takes my name softly, sending chills running down my spine. I tilt my head, eyebrows meeting in confusion. "What's wrong?"

"I'll never let him hurt you again, Nayoung. I'll always be there to protect you, no matter what." He tells me with so much sincerity that I could almost feel my insides melt into a pool. "So, you're saying you want to be my knight in shining armour? I can't believe I'll get play princess with you again." I giggle playfully at him as I recall our 'friendly' date. He groans in slight annoyance, perhaps at my wrong timing to joke, whilst still holding onto my hands. "Fine. If that's what you want me to be."

"I never said I wanted you to be my knight though. Why would I want you to be my knight? I have other options, you know." I a little, earning a pouting man to complain in front of me. "Yah! But I am the only one who..." I run away from him before he can finish his sentence and shortly after, I hear his laugh from behind. The sunshine was back. He catches me by my waist and swings me in the air, making me feel dizzy, before landing me straight on the ground. I stumble a little from the sudden movement, and then I feel his hands on my shoulders to steady me. I see him bend marginally to come on eye level with me. "You can't run around like that, Princess. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter