Spine Breaker

Forgetting My Past (과거를 잊어 버림)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]  SPINE BREAKER
That is what will suffocate your heart

[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] 

 

JAEYOUNG'S P.O.V

I wake up at the sound of my alarm blaring throughout the room, I smack it down with my hand drowsily, not feeling like waking up at all. Everyday is so boring, I'm getting tired of it. I sigh heavily as I stretch on my bed. You can't be like this, I tell myself. Stop moping and get your together. I hit my head lightly as I head to the bathroom to get ready for today. I can't be like this all time.
I put little effort on my outfit today. I look at myself and chuckle at the sneakers. Okay, let's go. I was about to leave for work when I realized that I hadn't eaten breakfast. I hesistate for a few mintues, who cares if I have eaten or not? I chuckle to myself sadly and rush out the door. I wince as I realize what I had told myself just this morning. 
 

Treat yourself better.


I sigh as I walk back in and make myself some toasts with scrambled eggs.
I should go out after work today, gotta relieve some stress tonight. I make a mental note as I drive to work.

Like everyday, time at work passes by quickly and now I was alone with my thoughts again.
I drive to Hongdae, messaging Iseul and Nayoung that I would be late tonight. I sigh as I look at the traffic ahead. I'm getting annoyed right now. I finally reach my destination after going through half an hour of horns blaring all around me. I park my car and take a deep breath. I can't wait to relieve some stress tonight. 

I make sure to lock my car before heading to one of my favorite clubs, Bixx. I didn't go out clubbing often, but this place was one of the few I had went to and I actually ended up liking my time here, or maybe it was because someone else made this place so much more enjoyable than it was. I wince when my mind travels to him again.
The music was already blaring through the walls, and anyone near the club could definitely hear the music.

I smirk a little as I head inside, one of my favorite songs was playing and people were dancing in the middle. I saw people grinding into each others, touching each other like they were lovers. Without any hesistation I head to the crowd and start dancing as well, letting myself loose as I dance to the rythym. 

I head to the bar as my energy gets drained with all the sick moves I was throwing. I laugh at myself, I must've looked pathetic. I must have looked pathetic in my jeans and converse. I order myself a drink and sit on one of the stools there as my eyes wander off to the people around me. Women around my age and probably even younger than me were in short, tight dresses, wearing heels with which they couldn't even walk around properly, especially after downing the drinks. Men desperately trying to get their numbers as they offered them drinks and danced near them.

What's wrong with all these people. I mumble to myself as I drink down the contents of the glass in front me. A shiver runs down my spine as the burning alcohol goes down my throat. Ah! That feels nice! I order another glass and then another. And before I even realize, I was tripping. "One more glass, please!" I drink from the glass placed in front of me, "This tastes weird! Did you add something in this?!" I complain as I hold up the empty glass in front of my eyes.

"Excuse me, but that was mine." I turn to the person and I don't know if I was hallucinating because of the drinks, but right in front of me was Jimin standing there. The Park Jimin.

Sweat was dripping from his black locks, perhaps he had been dancing way too much. As he wiped around his face with his hankerchiefs, my eyes travelled down to his lips and to his chest which was rising and collapsing as he took deep breaths.

As I slowly look up to meet his beautiful eyes, his pupils widened in recognization, "Jaeyoung?". He calls out my name, and I could not help but groan after hearing his voice. This was definitely him.

I look to his side to see a girl looking at him curiously. She might be of his age, and she was obviously prettier than me. The typical club outfit; a tight dress and stilettos, made her look curvy and tall. My gaze falls slightly to see that his arm was encircled around her waist. I could actually feel my heart break into pieces at the sight in front me.

"What are you doing here?" He questions me again, bringing my attention back to his face.

"None *hic* of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter