Tomorrow

Forgetting My Past (과거를 잊어 버림)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] TOMORROW
When the dark night passes, a bright morning will come

[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] 

 

 

YOUR P.O.V

I wake up moodily as I glance up at the wall clock - 12.30 PM. Thank God, today's Sunday, I couldn't sleep properly last night. I sit there tiredly on the bed as last night's scenes repeat in my head. No! That shouldn't affect me at all. I mumble to myself. I check my phone in case there were any missed calls or text messages, only to see the name of the person flash up on my screen whom I don't even want to think about at all right now.

I want you to meet someone, Nayoungie~ You're gonna love it! (≧∇≦) Up for brunch at 3.30? 

Even though I woke up late, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be another long day, I think as I type a quick reply to him. I need to wash up now.

Okay, sure :)

I pick out an outfit to wear from the wardrobe. He's probably introducing me to that girl from last night. Isn't he? Should I dress more girly? But no one's gonna care about what I wear. Ah! I'm overthinking again! I'll just go like this. Who cares, pfft.

 

 

I stumble into the restaurant that Hoseok had told me to come to. I breathe out shakily as I look around for his familiar face. I spot him waving at him, but my eyes waver towards the other person beside him. If my eyes weren't failing me, it was the same girl from last night. I frown for a second before returning Hoseok's smile.

I approach the table and sit down opposite to them. I try to calm myself as she extends her right hand towards me. I cautiously shake her hand and bow deeply to her. She gives me a smile as she bows to me as well. Gosh, she's so pretty! No wonder Hoseok likes her and not me.

"So, now that you've met each other. Let me introduce you two. This is Min Nayoung, noona. Nayoungie, this is Jiwoo noona."


 

 

HOSEOK'S P.O.V

"It's nice to meet you, Nayoung. I've heard a lot about you from Seokie." My eyes slightly widen upon hearing her. Why did she have to mention that? And calling me Seokie? Ugh. I groan inwards.
"O-oh, is that so.." I hear Nayoung's little voice reply to her. I notice that was constantly fidgeting in her seat. Was she feeling uncomfortable in noona's presence. I have never seen her so timid.

"Where do you work?" Noona asks her in a straight-forward manner to which I can pass a glare to warn her. "I work at a cafe nearby. Hoseok's a regular customer."  "Yeah, that's how we met." I join the conversation to lessen the burden on Nayoung.

"Oh really? I should stop by someday! Seokie has the best taste when it comes to coffee! By the way, I love your outfit!" Noona starts complimenting her which makes Nayoung shake her head in complete denial. I have to admit, the oversized jumper and shorts were too tempting. She looked really good. "Oh, this? Haha it's not that good."   "Oh please, I own a clothing line and your kind of fashion is so my type! You look really comfortable yet fashinable!" Noona retorts sassily, her hand flinging in the air passionately. "We should definitely go shopping together someday!" She beams at Nayoung who was probably flustered by her extrovertedness. "Anyways, have you ever heard of me from him?"

"Uh, no...Not really..." Her eyes travel to me, deeply boring into my own as if questioning who she really was and why I had not mentioned her. I could read her quite easily now. But I still could not figure out why she was so alert in front of noona.

"What? Yah? Seok-ah! Do you not mention me in your conversations?" Noona slaps my arm and then crosses her arms while pouting at me. Why is she acting like a child right now??

 

 

 

YOUR P.O.V

My heart breaks a little at the scene in front me. Hoseok looked flustered while she glared at her 'angrily'. Thinking about it, Hoseok keeps most things to himself. I don't know much about him. Except for his personality and work. He hasn't mentioned any friends or girlfriend. I don't really feel comfortable right now. 

"N-noona, why are you acting like this?" I hear Hoseok question her in an exasperated manner. "Seok-ah, I thought I was important in your life. Seems like you've found someone else to replace me, huh?" Hoseok seems flustered as shock is evident on his face. "W-what?! No. I-"  "I'm sorry to interrupt but I need to go somewhere. I hope you'll continue your date. Sorry for disturbing you." I stand up and leave that place as fast as I can. I can't stand that sight anymore. I make my way out as I let my feet take me anywhere, anywhere away from here, from them.

I think I have feelings for Hoseok, it is not just a simple crush anymore. But why am I realising my feelings for me right after he introduces me to his girlfriend?! 

 

 

JIWOO'S P.O.V

"Damn it! Noona, it's all your fault! Why did you have to act like that in front of her?!" Hoseok runs a his fingers through his hair as he looks at the younger girl leave abruptly. "Yah! Watch your language! I'm your noona!"
"Ah whatever, I'm going after her." With desperation in his eyes, Hoseok runs after her as I sit there munching on my french fries. Sorry Nayoung. Sorry Seokie. I had to act this way for reasons you guys will thank me later for.

 

 

HOSEOK'S P.O.V

I turn right and then left as I look around for any sight of her. Luckily she didn't 'run' away so she was just a few feet away from me, walking gloomily by herself, barely moving out of people's way. Without thinking anymore I run and hug her from the back, my arms tightly secured around her waist. She flinches under my touch as she turns around with wide eyes. And if I'm not mistaken, are those tears in her eyes?

"Why are you here? You shouldn't leave her alone like that. That's rude, you know." She chuckles softly. That was fake one, definitely a fake one.

"I don't care, are you alright?" I tuck her hair behind her ear, still holding her waist with my other hand. "I'm fine. Now let me go, she might misunderstand if she sees us. You don't want to lose her because of me, right?" She tells me in an attempt to push me away which only makes me secure my hold on her waist to keep her firmly in place.

"Nayoung...Look at me." I push her chin up and remove her cap so that her eyes could meet mine without any obstruction. "First of all, she's not my girlfriend..." She looks at me confusedly, her eyebrows furrowed cutely. "B-but I saw you two last night..." What? No wonder she assumed that we were dating. "She's my noona, my older sister. She just came here yesterday due to work and she was paying a visit to me. I was just hanging out with her. It's all a misunderstanding..." I cup her cheek with my right hand as I look at her lovingly.

"I'm sorry...for hurting you."   "Oh...it's alright. I just misunderstood and why are you even apologizing to me? You don't need to do that." She chuckles nervously as she looks away. She looks flustered. Cute. "I don't know. I just felt like that was necessary to do." We just stand there, one hand around her waist and the other on her cheek. Her palms rested light

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter