I Know

Forgetting My Past (과거를 잊어 버림)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] I KNOW
Know you love me girl so that I love you. Know you love me boy so that I love you

[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] 

 

YOUR P.O.V

I lay back down on my bed after spending the whole weekend with Hoseok at the beach. A smile creeps up on my face as soon as I think about him. Our first anniversary was the sweetest event I had ever experienced. 

 

 

"Hobi, do you know what it is today?" I ask as I look at my boyfriend as he looked straight on the road, carefully driving us to our destination. "Today? Isn't it Friday? It's a weekend."  He answers plainly.
"Y-yes. But something else?" I almost choke up on my words out of nervousness. "I don't remember anything. Is it important?" He asks me in return.
"I-I don't know.." I slouch on the passenger seat of Hoseok's car as we drive to the beach. Hoseok was taking a three-days break from the academy and since there weren't many customers these days, I was able to get a break as well. I swear my workplace is the best.

So, here we were, driving to the beach where he had asked me to be his girlfriend. We were going to stay at a hotel nearby for two days and two nights. I thought he was romantic. I thought he took me here because he wanted to recall the memories.

"You really don't know?" I ask once more to confirm, not believing that he didn't know what the day was and what was so special about it.
"Yeah..." His voice trails off. I pout to myself as my heart aches a little. I thought we were here to celebrate our first anniversary but I guess the timing was just a coincidence. I look outside the window at nothing in particular. My mind wanders off to thoughts like, 'maybe he doesn't really care?'   'maybe he doesn't really love me'   'what if he took me here to break up with me?'. I shake my head as I focus back on the road. I will cherish these moments that I spend with him, no matter what. I don't want to overthink and worry.

We walk side by side to the hotel silently as I can't help but be sad and disappointed. I thought he would remember it. He didn't seem like he would forget. I sigh deeply as we make our way to the room. I glance at him to see that he was fumbling with the keys of the hotel room. We were sharing a room. And now that I think about I feel a little nervous. We haven't really shared a bed before. We have cuddled on the sofa and all but not on the bed.

I feel a little flustered as I imagine myself wrapped in his warm embrace, both of us drifting off to sleep lying close to each other. I bite my lip out of embarassment as Hoseok takes out the key and unlocks the door. "Nayoung-ah, close your eyes please." He tells me. "W-why?" I was a little taken aback 'cause I was so lost in my thoughts. "Just close your eyes and hold my hand." I nod and do as he said as he guides me inside the room. He lets go of my hand and I feel him walking away from me. I hear the sound of switches being turned off/on. "Hoseok..?" I call out to him as I feel him coming back to me. I feel his arms snake around my exposed waist, his head on my shoulder as he speaks into my ear. "Open your eyes now, sweetheart."

I open my eyes to see that there was this heart made out of roses and inside the heart it was written with the petals, 'Happy Anniversary! I love you so much, Nana'.
I hide my face in my hands as I become teary-eyed. I had doubted him. I thought he had forgotten this special day. I thought he didn't love me anymore. I turn around to hug him as tightly as possible and apologize to him in between sniffles. "I'm so sorry, Hoseok. I doubted you."
"It's alright, I fooled you. I'm a good actor, aren't I?" I smack his chest lightly as I smile at him fondly. "Too good. I love you, Hobi."
I love you even more than you think I do, Nana." We look at each other, smiling like fools. He leans his head towards me as I move closer as well. Our lips meet each other in the middle and I swear it feels like the first everytime. The thrill send shivers down my spine as I indulge in the moment.
I wrap my arms around his neck as we kiss passionately in the dark room lit with candles. His hands go down and caress my exposed waist as I squirm a little. It tickles.
"Nana, let's go get change. There are many other plans we have tonight."
"O-okay." I say shyly as he turns on the lights. 

The hotel room is quite nice and spacious too. It was a little expensive though, I know because I had paid for it. We split the money we were spending on this break. The guy shouldn't pay all the time, you know?

I open my suitcase and look at all the clothes I had brought. "Wait, Hoseok! Where are we going? How do I dress?" "We're gonna have some dinner and play at the beach. Wear a dress or a loose t-shirt!" He tells me from inside the bathroom.
I stand for a few seconds and pick out the see through dress I had bought with Jaeyoung a few days ago. I wasn't gonna buy it if it wasn't for her. But she said I looked nice and it's perfect for the beach. I wear my white swimsuit inside. I put a flower comb in my styled hair as I look at the mirror in the satisfaction.
Hoseok walks out of the bathroom in a vest and a towel around his waist, and just stands there for a while, his mouth wide open, his eyes looking 5x larger than they were. "How do I look?" I ask him nervously while biting my lower lip. "Perfect." He answers immediately as I look down at the floor blushing. "You can change here and close the curtains, I will be at the balcony." I tell him.
"I'll be quick." He kisses my head and does as I say. 

I stand at the balcony where I can clearly hear the ocean waves. It's so calming. I close my eyes as the wind blows my hair.
*click* I turn around to see Hoseok smiling at me with a polaroid camera in his hand. "I bought this recently."
"Show me the picture!" I rush to his side excitedly as the film comes out of the small device slowly and noisily. He takes it and flaps it around a few times as the picture eventually comes in front of our eyes.

"Woaahh, Nana. You looke even more gorgeous with the beach in the back. I'm such a good photographer."
"Sure, Hoseok." I snort at him. "Okay, we're getting late for our reservation. Let's go, milady." He offers me his arm which I gladly take. We walk together in the hallway when I realize one thing. "Wait, what reservation?!"
"It's a surprise, hon." He answers back cheekily with a wink.
"I thought we agreed to pay for everything together!!" I whine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter