Does that make sense?

Forgetting My Past (과거를 잊어 버림)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?
Without anyone knowing, as if everything’s fine I met you but just by seeing your face, I am crying

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

YOUR P.O.V

What is he doing here?! He isn't supposed to be here. He is not supposed to know where I am! Just when I thought everything was going fine, why does he need to show up and break me down again?! 

 

 

"Jeon Jungkook. What are you doing here?" I try to keep my tone cold and harsh in front him but the mere sight of him makes my voice waver. It is so hard to forgive and forget him when we shared so much over the years.

"Nayoung-ah. Please. I was so worried when I couldn't find you at your home. I regret my actions. I am really sorry for what I did." He tells me, making a pitiful face. I turn my face for a second, my strong facade almost faltering.

"Oh really?" I have to act tough, for the my own sake. "You are actually sorry?! And what did you say? You were worried?! About me?! Hah, what a joke, Jungkook. You would not have done that if you actually cared for me. You really need to stay away from my life, especially after I have made it clear so many times. I don't need you anymore." I grit my teeth as I look him the eye. His clear doe eyes seems unfaltering, as though he was expecting my reaction. I hate how well he knows me. 

"Just give me one more chance. Just one day. Let's meet up tomorrow when you are feeling better. And we can talk about this, please? I have so much to say." He pleads to me with such a sorrowful voice that I have to bite my lower lip to keep my tears from welling up. My day was going amazingly well before he showed up.

"I don't have anything to say to you and I don't want to hear anything coming from your filthy mouth! We will not be meeting tomorrow, Jungkook. Just go back home!" I retort back to him angrily. 

The conversation keeps on repeating as he continues to beg me to give him one more day to explain himself and to possibly fix whatever we had. All the while he continued speaking to me in a soft tone while I kept shouting at him. It only infuriated me further. It is truly unbearable for me. My heart still aches when I see him and when I hear him. Why couldn't he just go on and live his life with that other girl. Why couldn't he just leave me alone?

"Please, Nayoung. You need to atleast hear what I want to say. Just this once." He holds my hand as softly as possible, as though to not hurt me. It is funny how he is being so careful now. I notice that his hand was shaking slightly while holding my own trembling one. I immediately jerk my hand back as though I would fall for his lies if he held me any longer. "D-don't touch me! Just say whatever you want to say right now. You have ruined my day already, and now you want to ruin my tomorrow as well?!"

"No, it's not like that Youngie..." He calls me by my nickname which he has been using since day 1, saying that it sounded cuter and was shorter so it was easier to say. Can he not play with my heartstrings right now? I clench my fist as I try my best to not break down in front of him. The last thing I wanted to be was being weak in his eyes.

"I want to talk to you when you're feeling better. You seem tired right now. I'll text you the place to meet up at. So please don't ignore my text messages now. And I know I don't deserve to say this but please, take care." He gives me one last glance as he holds my hand again and brings it closer to his cold lips, kissing it faintly before walking away. I stand there frozen in my place, my mind was experiencing a tornado right now. There were millions of thoughts going on in my head. Does he really want to apologise? Is he really sorry? Did he not do it on purpose? My train of thoughts break when I hear the sound of footsteps coming in my direction.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter