Move

Forgetting My Past (과거를 잊어 버림)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]  MOVE
Goodbye to this place, that we grew attached to

[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] 

 

JAEYOUNG'S P.O.V

Me and Iseul were sitting on the couch, literally biting our nails as we waited for Nayoung to come home. She had not come home yet when her shift was over 2 hours ago. And when we called Jin oppa, he said that she took the day off. We suspected something going on and tried calling both Hoseok and her, but neither of them were picking up. What's the point of owning a mobile phone then?! 

I huff in my seat in annoyance but deep inside I was worried. I just hope she's okay. I hear a distant sound of engine roaring, and it was getting louder and louder until it came to a halt. I sprint up from the sofa and rush to the door, I was about to twist open the door knob when I hear Nayoung's voice. "Thanks for today, Hoseok. I love you."

My eyes widen as I turn back to look at Iseul still seated in her seat who had a look, which said 'what is it?'. I gesture for her to rush over and open the door to see Hoseok oppa and Nayoung hugging each other. My jaw drops wide as they quickly let go of each other upon our sudden intrusion. Nayoung looks down shyly as Hoseok looks anywhere but at us. "Umm.. I'll go home now. Take care." Nayoung meekly nods at him and waves him goodbye with a smile as he goes off with his car. Another couple, eh? I smirk teasingly at her as she turns red. "Come in Nayoung, we need to talk."

 

 

YOUR P.O.V

"So, you are saying you guys went official last night and you didn't even bother telling us?!" I flinch away from Iseul's loud voice. I guess it was not a good idea to not tell them after all. I wanted to keep it ourselves for at least a few days but seems like our secret was out far too soon. And I only have ourselves to blame

"Well, you found out today anyways." I hear them sigh as I grin at them. "How?" Jaeyoung looks at me, teasingly. "How did it happen? Who initiated it? I want details!" Now both girls were pestering me to tell them more about our relationship. The mere thought ot how it all began makes me blush again, it happened just yesterday after all.

"You're looking like Iseul right now!" She points a finger at me and laughs hysterically. "What do you mean she looks like me?" Iseul bickers back in fake annoyance.

After playing around and telling them about my relationship, I get their well wishes before they begin to scold me for not telling me where I was the whole idea. I sheepishly apologise to them saying that I was having too much fun to even spare a glance at my phone. Of course, I leave out the incident of that guy harassing me. They were already so worried about me when Jungkook happened, plus I already had enough warnings and comfort from Hoseok. And telling these two would mean that Yoongi oppa would eventually find out, and I was sure he would lose his mind over it. He would even insist on taking me back to Busan where he would be there for me. I loved how protective he was of me, but I think I need to start being a little more independent now.

As much as the incident shook me, it made me realise that perhaps I needed to build my strength in order to protect myself, in case it happens again. And I hope not. Both times I was lucky. Hoseok was there to comfort me at the end of both days. I sigh pleasantly as I remember the man I had parted with barely an hour ago. I was already missing his presence.

As we ate our dinner together on the table, a pleasant smile formed on my face as I looked at my two beloveds. They were supportive and said that as long as he made me happy, they were okay with him. "So, you two are dating now. My daughters have all grown up and will soon leave me. I'm gonna be a lonely mother now." Jaeyoung fake cries as we laugh at her poor acting. "But... what about Jimin?" Iseul asks curiously which makes the former pause for a bit before resuming smoothly.
"He probably doesn't like me back. I'll be fine." She smiles at us but I could see the sadness visible in her eyes. Iseul glances towards me and I lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter