What am I to you?

Forgetting My Past (과거를 잊어 버림)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] WHAT AM I TO YOU?
I want to be recognized differently than the other dudes. I want to be your oppa
[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] 

 

YOUR P.O.V

I wake up with a yawn as I stretch my arms. I had a pretty good sleep last night, unexpectedly. Cause after everything that has happened recently, I thought I might've ended up staying up, lost in my thoughts, again.
I take a bath and head out to the living room in a new set of clothes. It's so hot now, these days. Spring had completely set in and summer was nearing. Syrprisingly, Iseul was still standing there, making breakfast. "Don't you need to go to work? I woke up a little early today but you're still late, ya know?" I inform as I make my way to see what she was making. Bacon and eggs! "I know that, eonni. I took an off today." She tells me as she flips the ingredients on the pan.

"What? Why? Are you feeling sick?" I hear her giggle as I place my hand on her forehead worriedly. "Eonni, you look funny. I am fine. I just.. uhm..have a date with Tae today. That's all." She tells me as she places a strand of hair behind her ear, focusing on her eyes on the frying food. "Eh? You took a leave because of a date?" I ask her surprisedly. "But why?" 

"He wants to *cough* celebrate the beginning of our *cough* relationship." She shyly answers me in between fake coughs. "Eyy...I didn't know Tae was that kinda of guy." I was clearly amused by how romantic this dork was! Taehyung is treating her so well. I feel warmth in my chest as I fangirl inwards over their blooming relationship. "Okay, stop blushing. You're as red as the cherry tomatoes on the plate right now."  

 

I walk to the cafe happily, stumbling upon Jin oppa at the door. "Aye, oppa!" I wave at him as he smiles when he spots me. "Oh, hi Nayoungie! You're a lot more cheerful today than when you first came here!" He ruffles my hair while I protest mutely. "Oh, really? That's good...right?" 

"Of course! Anyways, I guess you've been doing good. How is it? Working here?" He asks me with concern and a little bit of seriousness. "Ah oppa, it's amazing! I think I've come to love this place. Plus, Hyojin eonni and Namjoon oppa are very nice too! Thank you so much for helping me out." I tell him gratefully, meaning every word I had just said.

"Mention not. Anything for Yoongi's little princess." I burst out laughing as soon I hear that. "You, you know that too?" I say in between laughs. "I saw it a few times, though he would try to hide it whenever your call came. He adores you a lot, you know?" I nod, unable to say anything affectionate for my own brother. We both were like that, actually. We both knew that we loved each other a lot but it always remained unsaid.  

"I don't see you around as often as I expected. Do you work at a separate area?" I ask him as we stroll around the place, not moving too far from the café. "Ah, yes.. I come here earlier and leave later than you. And my office is like deep inside the building." He tells me animatedly. "That's why...Ah, oppa! I get my first pay today! I want to treat you out! As an act of gratitude!" I suggest to him. "Oh, please. You don't need to waste your money on me. Go treat your friends instead." He tells me while shaking his head, completely disagreeing with my suggestion.

"I'll treat them later, but I want to treat you first! I got this job because of you. And, it's not wasting if I spend it on you." I smile at him. "Aww, our Nayoungie is all grown up now." I pout as he ruffles my hair again, as if I was a kid. "Nevermind. Are you free during lunch break, then?"

"Sure. I'll meet you right here." I nod at him and head inside to prepare for the day, while he rushes off to an errand he had to end before he stumbled upon me.

 

 

Little did they know, that there was someone who had heard all of it and had witnessed it clearly with his own eyes. And little did he know that his heart was exploding, not because of his care and love towards the girl, but rather because of his jealousy towards the guy.

 

 



 

HOSEOK'S P.O.V

"Hi, Hoseok." I look up to her who was fidgeting slightly. Seeing her face, last night's images of us in the dance studio flash in front of my eyes. Had I hurt her or scared her?

"Hey... sit down here." I gesture towards the vacant chair in from of me. "B-but I need to serve the c-"   "I said sit down." I firmly tell her as she sits down cautiously. I take a deep breath as she avoids looking at me. "Did I.. hurt you last night?" I ask her worriedly. "W-what?" 

"Last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter