You Never Walk Alone

Forgetting My Past (과거를 잊어 버림)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] YOU NEVER WALK ALONE
Even if we’re filled with scars, we can smile if we’re together[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] 

 

YOUR P.O.V

"Hey Nayoung, is Jae up yet?" I hear Jimin ask. If I wasn't wrong, I think I can sense worry in his voice.
"No, why?" I reply to him, glancing towards Jaeyoung's room from the living room. The door was shut tight even though it was already 12 PM. Even though it was a Sunday morning, she was usually up before us.

"I think you better go check on her. I think she needs you guys." He suggest with a slight hesitation in his voice. It makes me alarmed. "Why? What happened!" I ask her a little urgently.

"Uh... She probably has a horrible hangover right now. And actually we had a small argument last night. I will leave the details to her." He tells me hurriedly.. "Oh.. Thanks, Jimin." 

I begin making stew for her. I place it on the stove on low heat and proceed towards her door. I knock on it twice before allowing myself in. And there she was, sobbing into her pillow while her body shook with each cry. My eyes widen at the sight before me and I rush to her side. "Han Iseul! Come here!" I call out to the youngest as she comes running. She shows the same shocked expression I had before rushing to the other side of Jaeyoung.

I pat her back rythymically, trying to calm her down and stabilise her heartbeat again. I hug her tightly as I run my hands through her hair, hushing her softly, whispering to her that it was okay and she would be fine, even though I had no idea what made her like this. My instincts told me that the 'small argument' Jimin mentioned was probably much bigger than he had made it sound. 
"What happened?" Iseul ask worriedly, patting Jaeyoung's head in an attempt to comfort her. "I don't know. Go and get some tissues and ice-cream. And please turn of the gas." I instruct her as she rushes off to do accordingly. 

She stops sobbing after drinking the water from the bottle near her bed. I take a look at her face and see that her eyes were red, as though as she had not slept the whole night, while her lips were chapped. There were cuts on her usually moistured lips, indicating that she had been biting down on them, perhaps to not make a sound. She was succesful, but I wasn't happy about it.

I hear footsteps coming in our direction only to see Iseul with boxes of tissues and three tubs of ice-cream and spoons. 
"Hey, calm down now. Let's have some ice-cream!" Iseul chimes, trying to lighten up the mood.

"I'm taking strawberry cheesecake." Jaeyoung mutters lowly, but the proximity and silence made me able to hear it clearly. She takes her ice-cream and starts eating it hastily. "Eonni, eat it slowly. It's not going anywhere." Iseul tells her. "But it can melt! Yah! Eat yours too!" Jaeyoung urges me and I shake my head at her, she already looks better. But I know that she's just acting strong for us.
"So.. you wanna talk about it?" I approach the topic cautiously as she stops eating and puts her spoon down. We do the same as she sits there unmoving. She looks up at us with a sad smile plastered on her face, and my heart breaks a little. "Well...."

 

 

 

"You were suffering all this time and didn't tell us anything at all?!" Iseul suddenly stands up, looking hurt and maybe disappointed. I had to admit it, I was feeling the same too. Jaeyoung keeps her head low and I could see tears b again in her eyes. Oh no!
"Yah! Sit down! She has her reasons, right?" I calmly put my hand over hers, hoping that she wouldn't start crying again. She sniffs and looks up at me, smiling weakly, "Yes, I did. I mean you guys were so happy! I haven't seen you guys like that ever before! Especially you, Nayoung! I mean, you're practically glowing!" she points at me accusingly. "I mean... you were so down after the *cough* breakup. It hurt me and Iseul to see you like that. But, now that you're so happy, I couldn't bother you with my petty problems."
"Hey, don't call them petty. You should've still told me or Iseul or the both of us! I mean, we're still your friends even after we get boyfriends." I tell her poutily. I'm feeling guilty now. How could I have not noticed how lonely she was?

"Eonni, I'm sorry. We are sorry. For not being there for you when you needed us. I will never make you feel lonely now. And forget that pig Jimin, we will help you find better guys who will treat you like you mean the world to them." Iseul states affirmingly to Jaeyoung which makes me cringe but agree with her. Sorry Jimin, you are not a pig.

"Eww Iseul, did you get infected by Tae or something? So cheesy.." Jaeyoung laughs at her as Iseul poutily glares at us. "Come here, guys." I pull them in for a group hug. It feels nice after having this talk. "No more secrets, okay?" They both nod at me as I pull away from them. "So, who's up for Netflix and food?!"   "ME!"   "ME TOO!" 

So, we spent all day watching movies and eating pizza and ice cream. I've been eating too much pizza lately, blame Iseul for that. How is she never tired of all the cheese from the pizzas? She'll get fat, and she's pretty short too. Ohmygosh she would look so cute, like a little penguin. 

 

 

 

The next morning, if you walked into the apartment, you would have thought that we were zombies. We were practically crawling around the place. I didn't know I could feel so drained out after that. Jae took the day off, gladly. And Iseul was running late, and I would have been late for my shift too if Jaeyoung wasn't rushing me. We had some coffee and breakfast before I took my bag and rushed​ out towards the cafe.
As I was running to the cafe, I suddenly realized one thing. I didn't ing change out of my night wear. I had changed only my footwear in my hurry. I face-palm myself as I look at the time on my phone. I'm already running late, can't afford to risk and go back to change. At least my top is full-sleeved. I sigh and drag my legs to my destination. 

 

"Yah! Y-your s-shorts are so.....short." Hoseok complains to me first thing in the morning when I sit in front of him, which I was sort of expecting. "That's why they're called shorts, Hobi." I tell him like the fact it was. "But..they're too short! People will stare! Especially other men.. I don't like that.." I shake my head at him as he puts his backpack on my legs. He's so cute. "I don't care though." "Aish..this girl." I smile at him brightly as he gives me an 'offended look'.

"Yah, just go. You're gonna be late for the morning classes." I nudge him before he gets late. "Fine, take care. And if anyone stares for too long or distrubs you, just call me. Alright?" He stares at me seriously, which tells me to hold back my laughter. "Okay." I give him a smile as he stands up from his seat, ready to leave. "Hwaiting!" I pump up my fist and cheer him up for his day. "Aigoo~ Look at this cutie." He ruffles my hair and kisses my forehead as I grin widely. "Bye~ I'll see you later." 

 

 

JAEYOUNG'S P.O.V

I slouch down on the couch as I take a deep breath. I recall the incidents as I sit there by myself, yet again. Jimin with Hyemin, my confession, and the best part - spending time with those two idiots. I got the best bestfriends! Did that make sense?

I go to my room and land on my bed, face first. Should I go out today? Or should I just stay home? Staying at home is nice but I shouldn't waste my day off like that, right? 
It has been a while since I've wanted to go to the amusement park, should I go? I ponder if it would be fun if I went alone, but shake it off with 'I am independent', to hide the fact that I had no one else to go with.
I quickly get up from my bed and pick out some decent clothes and rush to the bathroom. Healing time!

 

 

 

My mouth was wide open as I looked at the ride in front of me. I wanted to relieve stress by riding this rollercoaster but this is giving me more stress! And I would be included in the next batch to ride it, it would be a waste to walk aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter