Converse High

Forgetting My Past (과거를 잊어 버림)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CONVERSE HIGH
White t-shirt, jeans and red Converse Highs, that’s it

[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] 

 

JAEYOUNG'S P.O.V

I wake up with a yawn as I stretch myself. Yesterday was tiring and I surely had a good sleep because of it. What should I wear today? I think to myself as I walk into the bathroom to get freshed. I look in the mirror and smile a little to myself.

I once again go back to work as I wait for lunch time to meet up with Baekhyun. When I reach the place, I notice him already sitting inside, sipping a cup of coffee as I rush inside. Did he wait for long? 
"Hey, Baekhyun." I greet him as I take a seat opposite to him. "Oh, hi Jae!" He answers gently.
"Jae?" I ask confusedly as I place my bag on the side. "Because it's shorter and cuter." He smiles at me as I feel something weird inside. Why does he give off a different aura from yesterday? 

"Let's order something, it's all on me." Baekhyun tells me softly. Where was his bright and playful side? "Just think of it as a way of me thanking you for the car ride last night and for my phone."

"You don't need to, but thanks." I give him a small smile, even though inside I knew how much trouble I had last night. "I must've been quite loud yesterday. I'm sorry for that. I get a little hyper when I'm with my friends. I hope the car ride wasn't so troublesome for you" He tells me honestly with an apologetic expression.
"It's alright. I can understand that. Everyone's happier when they're with their friends. Even I get loud when I am with my friends, so no problem at all." I answer back to him. I guess he isn't so ignorant at all. I think to myself, pleased with how he felt the need to apologise.

He nods at me as we order some food. "By the way, shouldn't you be calling me oppa?" I almost spit out the water in my mouth as he leans on the table, his hand supporting his chin. "I heard from Jongin that you're only 21 years old. Wanna guess how old I am?" He gives me a playful grin as I look away baffled. I think carefully and turn back to him, "25?".
"Ooh, close. I'm 24. Definitely an oppa." He continues to insist on calling him oppa. I don't know what is with the obsession of guys with being called that.
"Then, you'll need to act like one first!" I retort back to him which makes him shocked. "Yah~ I'm treating you right now." He whines a little. "But this is just common courtesy." I smile as I realise that he would not have anything else to argue with me about it further
"Is that so? Fine. I'll act like one from now on." He straightens his back while looking at me seriously.
"If you get through the day without whining, I will call you oppa. Deal?" I suggest.
"Deal."
We smirk at each other as we shake hands in a sort of agreement. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter