Mikrokosmos

Forgetting My Past (과거를 잊어 버림)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] MIKROKOSMOS
The reason this night's expression is so beautiful again
Those stars, those lights, no it's probably because of us
[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

 

YOUR P.O.V

I turn around once again to show the dress to the three girls seated on the soft sofa while I struggled with the various, heavy dresses in heels.

"I am not a fan of short dresses." Jaeyoung reviews honestly, the rest of the girls nod in agreement. "Neither am I. I will go try the longer ones." I answer as the curtain rolls again.

It was exhausting to change in and out of these dresses but it was thrilling. This wasn't something I could experience again. I smile at the thought as the stylists help me again.

"What about this one?" I ask as the curtains move back once again as I show them a dress with longer length.

"It is pretty but I am not feeling it, eonni." Iseul answers seriously. I nod in reply.

Just then I see Jiwoo eonni get up and look through the racks. I look at her curiously for a few moments until she turns back to me with a dress in hand. "I think this is your style. Can you please try it, Nayoungie?" The stylists take the dress from her and proceed wordlessly.

As I walk out for the 15th time, I twirl around for them to let them see the hems flare around. When I don't hear anything from me, I stop moving and glance at their expressions nervously.

"This is the one!" Jiwoo jumps up and hugs me, careful not to step on the dress. I smile as the two other girls close their jaws and finally nod. "You look gorgeous, Nayoung. Jung Hoseok is one lucky guy." Jaeyoung winks at me which makes his sister laugh. "I am glad it is you, Nayoungie." Jiwoo looks at me and pats my shoulder.
"And I am glad that it is me."

 

 

 

After a month of preparation, here I was, in the bride's waiting room. Pacing to and fro nervously as I waited for Iseul to come back with the necklace, the necklace that Hoseok had gotten us for our first anniversary. I wanted to weat it on our wedding but nervous me had forgotten it back home.
Right then, the door clicks open as Iseul huffs and hands me the necklace. "Thank you, Seul!" I exclaim and was about to hug her when she takes a step back. "I will go take a bath first. I am sweating. And you, please sit down before you trip on your own dress and heels." She tells me as she quickly makes her way out of the room. Jaeyoung snickers after her. "I will go help her dress up." 

Now I was left alone with my mother who was close to tears. Ever since she had seen me in the dress, she was crying saying that her baby had grown up and all. It made me feel emotional too but then dad would crack a joke to stop us both from crying. "You paid a lot for your make up, so don't ruin it!" He would say.

A knock on the door breaks our laughter as I tell the person to come in. Yoongi walks in with the flower bouquet. He stops for a while as he stares at me. His first reaction to seeing me in a wedding dress, and if I wasn't wrong I think I saw tears well up in his eyes. "Thanks, oppa." I tell him. "You look beautiful, princess." He whispers into my ear as I smile, my cheeks almost hurt. He never called me princess out loud. 

Another knock on the door alerts us, and then Jiwoo walks in. "You look as gorgeous as I had imagined! Perhaps even more. Here, wear these. I told you I will get them customised for you." I smile and thank her before wearing the customised earrings. "Mejiwoo does not disappoint!" I exclaim in satisfaction as the rose gold jewllery matches my moon necklace. She laughs gracefully in return "it is for my future sister-in-law! Of course it is going to beautiful." She tells me, making me blush.
"You are going to get married in a few hours and you are still blushing over something like that. Tch." Yoongi clicks his tongue as he jokes. It only makes the blush brighter. 
"I will go check on the son." Jiwoo says, calling Hoseok by his nickname 'son'. And then leaves the Min family in the room.

Yoongi calls the hired photographer and requests him to take our family photo. I was enjoying each and every moment.

"Oppa, where is Sohye eonni?" I ask him. "Oh, she's getting Eunbi ready for later." He smiles fondly at the mention of his wife and their four year old daughter. The year I had came to Seoul, he had gotten closer to her as she was a new recruit in the company. And it was as surprise to know that they had decided to get married within two years of knowing each other. Some may say that it was too quick. But their chemistry was undeniable. They had an adorable daughter a year into their marriage, whom I came to adore a lot. She was the only flower girl because no other couple had a child yet.

Iseul and Taehyung were engaged. Baekhyun and Jaeyoung were keeping it steady and it seemed like the man wanted to propose to her soon. Whilst Jimin was now dating a person named Jeon Miso. She seemed really nice, and they were eight months into the relationship. His earlier relationship with Hyemin did not work out well.

Oh, and Namjoon and Hyejin ended up going out as well. Poor manager Jin is still single, but he says it doesn't bother him because he has a business to handle which keeps him busy.

 

Soon enough, one of the staff members come to call the rest of my family to the hall. Sohye and Eunbi were already at the door, waiting for me. Dad readjusts his tie as he excuses himself to the washroom. "I will meet you at the entrance. I think I am tad bit nervous," he chuckles as he pats my hair lightly, careful not to mess up my hair.

Jaeyoung and Iseul were my two bridesmaids, obviously. We take one last look at ourselves in the mirror, in case something was wrong. "You look beautiful, Nayoung. And everything's going to go just right. Don't worry." Jaeyoung says as she places a hand on my shoulder. Iseul nods in agreement. I take a deep breath and calm myself down. They were right. After an hour, I will be a Mrs. He is already waiting for me at the other end of the hall. Let's not make him anxious by being late. I smile at the thought of Hoseok nervously looking at the front door, waiting for it to open and reveal his bride.

They help lift the train of my wedding dress as we make our way out of the waiting room. We stop in front of the doors where I see little Eunbi. She smiles upon seeing me. Her mother, my sister-in-law, Sohye tells her to stop jumping, "Bi, I will be at the front row with your dad okay. Come to us after t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter