Boy in Luv

Forgetting My Past (과거를 잊어 버림)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] BOY IN LUV
Why are you shaking up my heart? [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] 

 

YOUR P.O.V

It has already been a week since I started living in Seoul. Jungkook had stopped trying to contact me, and I could not be more unbothered by it. I have become pretty accustomed to working here, I have amazing co-workers and most of the customers are polite here. I haven't been in trouble even once for which I am glad. I also occasionally talk to Hoseok at the cafe when it is not busy, he is a pretty decent guy, and I like being with him. He gives me good vibes every time I am with him. I get ready for my job once again, looking forward to seeing him. It's Friday so, I will have tomorrow off. I squeal happily at the though of a day off.

Last Sunday, me and the girls had went shopping. We bought some cute clothes to wear this spring and summer. We were excited for Spring break and had already made plans to have a picnic under the cherry blossoms. I think as I go through my clothes in the closet.

I should wear that white shirt today. It was thin enough to not overwhelm in this slowly warming weather. (#OOTD)

I was tying my black apron at the back when I see Hoseok entering the cafe. Over the week, I had developed a little crush on him which, of course, I had kept to myself. Only Hyojin knew because she said it was obvious whenever she saw me with me. Sh even went as far as saying that she was sure Hoseok was interested in me too. Of course, I brushed off the thought, though the tiniest possibility of it gave me hope and made me happy.

I smile brightly as I walk towards him who had already taken his usual place, but seeing him look so troubled immediately falters it. I was looking forward to seeing his sunshine smile today too, but now I was worried seeing his unusual behaviour. "Hoseok, you okay?"  "H-hey Nayoung. I'm fine. I would like the usual p-please..." "Okay~" I force a smile at him wondering what could have happened to make him so fidgety. And he was stuttering as well. Weird.

Before I can walk away, he holds me back with his hand on my wrist. It feels like deja-vu, as though I was reliving my first meeting with him. But this time my heart was beating fast due to other reasons. "N-Nayoung?" "Hmm?" I hum in response, my face already blushing at the contact as I feel my cheeks heat up. "Are you free tomorrow?"  "Probably.. Why?" I tilt my head in confusion. Was he going to ask me what I was thinking? 

"Will you go on a d-date with me?" My jaw drops slightly at the expected unexpected question. "Just a f-friendly d-date. Nothing serious. Just wanted to get to know you mo-"  "I'd love to, Hoseok." Before I knew, I had already given my answer and was walking towards the counter while slightly fanning myself. My face was warm; I was probably pretty red right now. Hyojin winks at me, giving me a teasing smile. She knew about my crush on him, and had probably seen the interaction from afar. Though she had not heard our conversation, she knew something was up with my reaction. Oh my gosh. I can't believe myself, I agreed to it so quickly. Did I seem too eager? Oh , I don't know what to wear even though I just went shopping!!!

 

 

 

The next day, I wake up exactly 3 hours before my 'friendly' date with Hoseok. He said he just wanted to get to know me but I wondered why I was acting like this, getting so excited and overthinking everything. 

I quickly dress up for the day and hope this is not too much for it. (#OOTD)

I walk into the gaming room where the girls were at. Their faces were fixated on the big screen, their eyebrows furrowed in concentration as they bit their lips. They were playing Mario Kart, an old favourite of ours. "Yess!!" I hear Iseul shriek in happiness while Jae jokingly glares at her. They are still so childish. "Yah! You chea-" Jaeyoung notices my presence near the door, her fist hanging mid-air which was about to hit Iseul's probably.

I smile shyly when I notice her eyes on me. I do a little twirl to show my outfit, hoping to get an approval from her. Her eyes take a quick scan of my outfit, her eyes widening as she gaped. "Whoa, what is our Nayoung-ie up to?" This catches Iseul's attention who opens her eyes to see me. "Oh, wait! Is it that Jung Hoseok you were rambling about a few days ago? Did you get yourself a date with him?!" Jae brightens at the mention of his face and squeals, "Nayoung's going out on a date! AHH"  "But, but what about us?" Iseul now suddenly changes her act to a melodrama. I sigh and pinch my nose bridge in exasperation. What do I with these two? "We'll remain forever alone for the rest of our lives, Iseul-ah. But don't worry, you have eonni." They hug each other dramatically as they fake-cry.
"You guys are so dramatic". I chuckle at their childish behavior before continuing, "drop the act, you two. And yes, I got a date with Hoseok but he said it's just a friendly date. So don't worry, I ain't leaving the Singles Forever squad."   "Yet." Iseul butts in. "So where are you two going?" Jae asks me. "I don't know, he said he would pick me up in front of the café though." I tilt my head in confusion, wondering why I had never bothered to ask. "He never told me and I never bothered to ask."  "Well, don't worry. I have a feeling this will work out." Jae tells me with her hands on her waist, bobbing her head up and down with so much confidence in her words it was as though she had already seen the future. "Oh, shut up, Jae." "Good luck eonni~!" Iseul cheers me as I blush. "It is just a friendly date." I emphasize on the 'friendly' before I exit the room and house before their teasings can continue further. I guess even they had noticed something was up whenever I talked about him to them.  I have known you barely for a week but look at me. What are you doing to me, Hoseok? I walk towards the café deep in thought. Was this too early to move on?

 

 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

You walk to the café to see him already standing there, his hands in his pocket and his eyes wandering around, searching for the petite figure of the person he was supposed to meet. And right then, your eyes meet his', and you feel a blush creep up your face. More warmth was emitting from your emotions than the sun. The closer you walk towards him, the heavier your steps became. His leather jacket was intoxicatingly good on him. You gulp in nervousness yet excitement for the day. You were curious about where he was going to take you to.

And the usually compose man was slipping from his spot, deciding to stand instead of leaning on the wall. The sight of you in short jeans and an oversized jacket was cute yet so tempting to him. He himself was blushing upon seeing you, equally delighted and nervous to spend the day with you.

 (excuuuse but he doesn't look this rude in the story >_<)


"Hey, Nayoung. You look really pretty." He muses as he looks into your eyes. You blush deeper upon his compliment, unable to calm yourself. He always looked handsome did in your eyes and today was no different. "You look good too, Hoseok." You compliment him back as calmly as you can.

"So, let's go then."  "To where?" You question as he starts walking. You quickly follow, letting your short legs drag themselves towards him. "Hmm.. Surprise." He scrunches up his nose cutely, letting you suffer in curiousity. 

You climb out of the taxi as he pays for it. "All of this wasn't necessary though. We could have just taken the bus." You tell him, unable to hide your dislike of overspending, especially when someone did it for your sake. "I know. But we don't have much time today. I need to rush to somewhere after this. I hope that's alright, Nayoung." You quickly shake your head indicating that it was totally fine. He was a busy person, who were you to hold him back. You thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter