Dreadful Parting

Our New Life Diary

"Soo!"

Wang So entered the room, there were only two person in there. One was the 13th prince, Baek Ah and one was 14th prince, Wang Jung. However they were not the one he was looking for, No.. he only wanted to meet that special person..

"Where is Soo? Where is she?" Wang So grabbed the collar of Baek Ah clothes, but Baek Ah didn't answer his question.

Why? Why didn't he answer? Are they playing around with him?

"Soo!" Wang So glanced the room, searching for her presence "Stop playing around and come out!"

There was only silence, Wang So didn't want to listen to Baek Ah who tried to say something. He kept searching the room, "Soo, where are you?"

Then.. He caught a glimpse of something on the table.. and once he took a good look at it, his fear turned out to be true..

'She left me..' Wang So mused, 'She left me to a place where I can't reach her..'


Jun So woke up with a loud gasp, he panted hard then turned his head quickly to side. A sigh of relief came out when he saw Ha Jin was sleeping soundly, snuggling next to him.

'She is here..' Jun So mused, 'She is lying safely next to me'

One of his hand was lifted to caress her face softly, Jun So smiled to see her moving slightly closer to him. She was always adorable to his eyes, just like a cute little bunny. That was what in his mind since the first moment they met thousand years ago. The way she always talked back to him, the way she always hopping around here and there cheerfully, he knew that the other Princes thought the same like he did. What he couldn't believe was, he, the wolf dog, fell in love with this cute bunny.

Jun So's mind started drifting back to the dream he had just now, somehow it felt like a premonition. A premonition that she would go away again.. to a place where he couldn't reach her..

"If that happens.." Jun So muttered softly under his breath, "..I don't want to live anymore.."

He never forgot that dreadful feeling, the feeling of helplessness, cold and empty. When Hae Soo died, she took half of his soul with her and Wang So lived with only half soul, mourning everyday for the lost of his loved one. Jun So didn't want to feel that way again.

"Darling?" Ha Jin mumbled sleepily, "..What's wrong?"

Jun So smiled and pulled her closer into his embrace, wrapping her body with his warmth "Nothing's wrong" he murmured softly, "Go back to sleep, sweetheart"

"mmm~" Ha Jin said, clearly she enjoyed having Jun So's arms wrapping her body like a silk cocoon.

Jun So heard the sound of her breathing as she fell into deep sleep once again, after a while, Jun So also fell asleep, hoping the dream was nothing more than a.. dream..


"And so.." Yoon Hee said, "You left the penthouse just like that?" She stared Ha Jin who had a scowl face since the moment she entered the hospital.

"Just because you don't want to have bodyguards around you?"

Ha Jin sighed, "Yes but that is not the main issue here"

Yoon Hee frowned, "Then what is the main issue?" she took a sip of her jasmine tea.

"I feel like Jun So is hiding something from me" Ha Jin said, she looked worried. "He started urging me again about bodyguards, I know he is being protective but.. I can see fear inside his eyes"

"That's what you called 'overprotective', isn't?" Yoon Hee replied.

"It's more than that" Ha Jin shook her head, "when I asked why he is being so paranoid, do you know what he said?"

"What?"

"Nothing!" Ha Jin said in anger, "He just said 'Nothing' ! and we already promised not to lie to each other!"

Yoon Hee stared at Ha Jin for a while before speaking her mind "..Maybe, he doesn't want to make you worry.. Everyone in Korea already know How much in love the president of Golden world is to you, the Cinderella of Golden World.."

"The way he behaves is just like a man who doesn't want to lose the person he loves so much" said Yoon Hee

Ha Jin sighed in defeat, guess no one would know how she felt. At first, she thought it was just her imagination but now after seeing how irritated Jun So this morning, she felt like something was happening. Something he couldn't tell her.

Ha Jin was frustrated in the way Jun So held the burden all by himself. They were married and married couple should share the burden and carried it together. However, Jun So still be the same like Wang So, carrying all the burden by himself and keeping her at bay. She knew he meant well, he wanted to protect her but Ha Jin wanted to protect him too. She didn't want to be one that was safe, she also didn't want him to get hurt.

"You think too much about this matter, Ha Jin.." Yoon Hee said, calling Ha Jin familiarly. Ever since they spent so many times together in the hospital after Ha Jin woke up from a coma, Yoon Hee, Baek Ah and Ha Jin had formed a deep friendship.

"Maybe" Ha Jin let out a sigh once again.

"Oh! Doctor Baek Ah" Yoon Hee said when she saw Baek Ah walked closer toward the two.

Ha Jin turned her head, "Ah Doctor.. How is the result?" asked Ha Jin when Baek Ah stopped at their table.

"It's good, keep up the good work" Baek Ah said with a smile. "Make sure to keep eating healthy foods"

"I have no problem with that" Ha Jin said in flat tone, "Jun So keeps stocking the fridge till it's over limit.. He even wants to buy a new fridge"

Baek Ah laughed softly, Yoon Hee giggled "That shows how much he cares about you and the baby, Ha Jin" Baek Ah said.

"The same words I hear every day" Ha Jin said, rolling her eyes. Baek Ah and Yoon Hee laughed even more.

"I better go before Jun So nags me on the phone" Ha Jin said, "See you later!" Ha Jin walked away as she waved at the couple.

However, as she was out of the hospital gate, a black van stopped suddenly in front of her and men with masks got off from it. Driver Kim who was waiting outside, rushed toward Ha Jin who screamed when the men forcefully dragged her to the van.

"Madam!" Driver Kim shouted but one of the men knocked him from behind.

"Driver Kim! No! Let me go!" Ha Jin tried to break free but couldn't because the difference of strength.

"Ha Jin!" Yoon Hee and Baek Ah ran toward her, they saw everything from the cafeteria.

"! more people coming! Let's go!" said one of the man.

"Let me go! Let m-mmhhphh!" Ha Jin's mouth was covered by a cloth and slowly she lost consciousness. The last thing in her mind before her consciousness faded was her husband.

'Jun..So..'


CRASH!

The mug Jun So was holding fell to the floor as it made a loud shattering sound. Mr. Park who was with Jun So in his office stood up from his seat.

"Are you okay, president?!" he asked.

"I am fine" Jun So frowned, his hand was lifted to touch his chest. It felt tight, like something was squeezing his heart. He heard Ha Jin was calling for him, it wasn't an imagination. He clearly heard it as if Ha Jin was right in this room.

"You didn't hold the mug properly" Mr. Park said as he pressed the intercom button.

"Yes sir?"

"Tell the janitor to come here" Said Mr. Park

"Yes Sir"

Mr. Park turned his head back to Jun So and frowned when he saw Jun So was touching his chest. "Is there something wrong?"

"I just heard Ha Jin's voice" Jun So muttered.

Mr. Park sighed, shaking his head "It's just your imagination" He said, "You just feel anxious because both of you argued this morning"

'Is it?' Jun So mused

"Yeah.. Maybe.." Jun So said, still feeling uncertain.

"If you are worried, then you can call her" Mr. Park suggested.

"Yeah, I better call her" Jun So gave a faint smile and reached his cellphone, but when he just unlock the screensaver, his phone in the office rang.

"Hello?" Jun So spoke after moving behind his desk to accept the call.

"Hello, Mr. Tae Jun So?" The familiar voice spoke through the phone. Jun So knew this voice very well.

"Doctor Baek Ah?" Jun So said, "Is something wrong?"

"Mr. Tae.. Ha Jin is kidnapped!"

Jun So froze, his eyes widened in horror and he felt the world went still. Even when Baek Ah kept speaking, his voice sounded so distant.

'...Ha Jin...'

'...Am I going to lose you once again..?'

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~


Author's note :

Finally chapter 8 is finished~ ! (n_n)/ Yahooooo~~ ! (n_n)o

Well, Like i said.. The next few chapters will be gloomy, sad and depressing as hell~ XDD Dramaaaa Dramaaaa ~

Thank you so much for staying with me till this chapter! XDD Hope you guys will stay until the end which... not yet! XD This story is longer than 'My Beloved Person' ~ XDD

For BGM :

1. 'SG Wanabe - I confess', First part. (Not the dream ~ XD )

2. IOI - I love you, I remember you, second part

3. Jun Seung Hwan - Wind, Third part

Well see you again in the next chapter dear friends~ ! 😘 😘 😘

Don't forget to leave a comment after reading so I can know your opinion! (n_n)/~~~