Wolf Dog VS Fox

Our New Life Diary

'Woman is like a flower.. If she is lucky to meet a flower keeper, then she will bloom more beautiful and radiant than any other flower - Anonymous'


Few days had passed since the fight they had about Do Hyun. Ha Jin now was enjoying her time, shopping with Chae Won who had taken a day off. Both of them wanted to buy a present for their important person. Ha Jin bought it for her beloved husband, Chae Won bought it for Hyun Woo. Both of them became lovers before the wedding and came to the wedding as lovers.

Seeing the happiness in Chae Won's face every time she talked about Hyun Woo, Ha Jin assumed that Hyun Woo treated her really well and it made her glad. Finally Chae Won got a chance in this life to live happily.

"Hmm, I think a tie will be good right?" asked Chae Won, looking around. She was trying to find what kind of present she wanted to buy. Both of them were inside the boutique for men. Ha Jin scanned through the collection of tie in front of her.

"Tie is a general present for men, I want something special" Ha Jin said, "something unsual"

"Hmm, how about a new suit~?" Chae Won suggested,

"Hmm, that is cool" Ha Jin nodded, walking to the counter that full with suits. "Do you know what Hyun Woo will like?"

"Well yes, I have been to his apartment and saw his collection of suits" said Chae Won.

"You've been to his apartment?" Ha Jin raised an eyebrow, "Why I haven't heard of this story?" she smiled, staring at her curiously.

Chae Won blushed "it's just a usual date" she mumbled shyly.

"There is nothing usual in this ~" teased Ha Jin.

"Oh come on, we nothing like you and your husband" Chae Won waved her hand, "Just after you guys met, in a few months you guys had a wedding"

"Well that shows how much in love we are to each other~" replied Ha Jin,

Chae Won stayed silent for a while before smiling gently, "True, there are times when I see that both of you like two souls that was separated in the past but reunited again in this time.." she muttered softly and turning her head to Ha Jin

"I am being weird huh?"

Gentle smile appeared on Ha Jin's face, "No.. you're not"

Both of them shared a warm, friendly smile before giggling. Not long, Ha Jin's cellphone vibrated and Ha Jin opened it only to see a text from her husband.


12.43

"Wifey~πŸ’•"

"I missed you~πŸ’•"


Giggling softly, Ha Jin replied to his text.

"Your hubby?" Chae Won asked, staring at the giggling Ha Jin.

Ha Jin nodded and started typing.


"I missed you too~πŸ’•"

12.45

"Have you eaten yet~?

-

"Not yet, I am shopping with Chae Won~"

"Buying presents for our M.A.N ~πŸ’•πŸ’•"

12.47

"Present?!"

"What is it?!"

"Tell me~!"

-

"It's a secret~ 😘😘"

12.49

"whhaaaatt?!"

"don't be mean to your hubby, honey!"

"😿😿😿😿😿😿😿😿"

-

"If you want to know, then come home early today~ πŸ’‹πŸ’‹"

12.51

"I am going home now!"Β 

-

"WHAT?!"

"No, you can't! you're still in the middle of work right?!"

"😠😠😠😠😠"

"If you go home now then I won't give you the present!"

"😠😠😠😠"

12.53

"Fine.."

"😿😿😿😿"

-

"Good~ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰"

12.55

"I really want to see the present"

"I wonder what it is"

"Is it a se.xy lingerie?"

-

"..................."

"are you for real right now..?"

"πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’"

12.57

"What?"

"Of course it's for real!"

"It is important for a man to have that kind of present!"

"😻😻😻"

-

"I am SOOOO not going to buy one.."

"πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’"

12.59

"What?! Why?!"

"If you don't feel confident then stop that kind of thought"

"You will look se.xy in it~!"

"Trust me~πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•"

-

"OMG, Stop it!"

"It's embarrassing!

"(>////<)"


"I was going to ask what is it that makes you so flustered.." Chae Won's voice surprised Ha Jin. She was behind her, peeking at the text between her and Jun So.

Ha Jin yelped softly, hid the screen from Chae Won's line of view.

"Aigoo, both of you just like teenagers in a heat~" Chae Won shook her head.

"It's him who acts like that!" denied Ha Jin, feeling the heat slowly crept to her face, "I bet you are also have this kind of texts with Hyun Woo" Ha Jin said, trying to calm herself.

Chae Won looked nervous, "O-Of course not!"

at the same time, Chae Won's cellphone vibrated and when she opened it, Ha Jin took it off her hand in a sudden move.

"H-hey!" Chae Won tried to get it back but it was too late, Ha Jin had seen the text that came from Hyun Woo.


13.07

"My Dear Chae Won"

"I wonder what are you doing right now"

"My heart is filled with longing for you"

"I want to hear your voice"

"I want to see your beautiful face"

"Please reply to this text, My Princess"

"My Heart can't take this longing anymore"

"πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜"


Ha Jin stared at the screen, her face looked dumbfounded and Chae Won used this chance to take the cellphone off Ha Jin's hand.

She looked so embarrassed and even more embarrassed when Ha Jin turned her head, staring at her in disbelief.

"That is the most cringing words ever.."she muttered, "What are you guys playing? Romeo and Juliet?"

Chae Won cleared as she tried to maintain some dignity "Forget this, we need to choose our presents" she said, trying to change the subject.

Ha Jin giggled and shook her head. She would have never thought that the former 9th prince could be that way. Guess things surely changed for the both of them, She was amazed how she could find little surprise like this every single time.


Meanwhile...

Jun So who was staring at the screen of his cellphone chuckled softly. After the last text he sent, his wife replied with a cute respond. It made his heart swelled with pride when he imagined the look on Ha Jin's face every time he sent those teasing texts.

How fortunate that they met again in this modern time, they could love freely without any clouds of terror hanging above their heads. Moreover, he could never send a letter like this in the old time.

'I wonder what kind of present Ha Jin prepared for me..' Jun So mused, he glanced at the clock. It was still working hours and he couldn't bear to wait any longer. If Ha Jin didn't threatened him in her text, he would dash away from his office back to the penthouse and wait for her return VERY patiently.

Beep!

The intercom rang and a voice could be heard as soon as Jun So pressed a button and answered it.

"Yes?"

"Sir, a representative from Starlight Company is here to meet you"

"Ah right, sent him in"

"Yes, Sir"

After another beeping sound, the door was opened. Jun So expected Ji Hwan was the one who came but he was surprised to see Do Hyun entered his office.

"Good Afternoon, President So" Greeted Do Hyun, "I am here to represent President Hwan for our business project"

Jun So smiled coldly, "I see.. Please have a sit.." he said, showing his calm and collected self.

Do Hyun sat in front of Jun So's desk as he gave him the documents of the business project. Jun So took it and started reading it, ignoring the fact that Do Hyun was in front of him. Several minutes passed and Jun So nodded, clearly pleased of what he saw in the documents.

"Overall, everything is good.." He said, "But I still want an original name for the new brand Of UniQue and Fiore collaboration.."

"Our designers and Brand makers are still working on it, If President So have some ideas in mind, we are open for more suggestions" Do Hyun said.

"I see, Well I shall contact President Hwan for that" Jun So said, "Maybe another lunch time will be good?"

"How about Dinner time?" Asked Do Hyun.

"Ahh.. I can't do that" Jun So smiled, "I have principle to have dinner with my beloved wife every day"

Do Hyun's face changed slightly, "..I see.." a smile appeared on his face, a gentle smile but it didn't even reach his eyes.

"You must have love her so much" said Do Hyun.

"Yes, she my one and only Queen" Said Jun So, giving the same smile as Do Hyun.

"I wonder if she feels the same way" Do Hyun spoke in mysterious tone.

The smile in Jun So's face faded slightly "..What do you mean..?"

"Well, you might already know about our relationship.. She used to love me so dearly.. She can't love another man aside from me.." Said Do Hyun.

"That is until you betrayed her in the worst way possible.." Jun So replied, his tone turned icy cold.

"I believe she still loves me, judging from her reaction when she met me few days ago.." Do Hyun said. "Like what people said, First Love is so hard to forget"

Silence filled the room, the atmosphere felt like it was slowly dropping from warm to cold. Jun So stared at the man who had hurt Ha Jin so much. He knew he was the calm and collected Jun So, but his soul was also the soul of 4th Prince, Wang So.

No matter how many time passed, The Wolf Dog inside him was still there and this man was trying to awaken the ruthless side of him.

"..Mr. Do Hyun.." He said, giving a dead glare to the man that resembled a fox. "..I don't know what kind of game this is but I'll play.. But.." He said as the ruthless and cruel smile of gwangjong appeared on Jun So's face.

"..I need to warn you before hand.. That I am not what you think I am.." Said Jun So, "..I am more dangerous than you think..."

"..If you try to touch Ha Jin in any way.. even just a single strand of her hair... I assure you that I WILL destroy you without mercy.."

"Don't.. Pick a battle you can't even win.."

This man was clearly picking a battle with him and Jun So would anything to protect his Queen. Yes.. He would do anything..

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~


Author's note :

Well, Chapter 3 is out ~ ! XDD Here is where the battle between Wolf Dog and The Fox begins~ XDD (Stupid Fox.. ==)

Along the chapter, You will see what kind of Character Do Hyun is (I won't give spoilers~)

Oh right! For Chapter 4, you guys have to wait for a while since.. well.. I have work.. XD

I need to finish it first for a few days then return to writing again~ XD

Well See you again in the next chapter! ^o^/

BGM :

1. Say Yes - Loco, for the teasing part XD

2. Vendetta, for the conversation between Do Hyun and Jun So (Declaration of battle? XD )

Don't forget to leave a comment after reading so I can know your opinion! (^o^)/~~~

Β 

Β --