You Don't Understand!

The Sweetest Romance~

Annyeong you guys! I feel like all of my chapters have too much love in them, so should i make some of them more realistic...

or should i just leave everything AS IS and keep on writing the chapters with all that good UNrealistic love?? hmm??

I just feel like my whole story doesn't even have a plot. It just seems like everyone is always making out...

Is that okay for you? Please comment and tell me what you think: less action? OR don't change a thing?(or maybe more action? hehe but not tooo much :D)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minwoo's POV

 

 

“Mmm..,” I mumbled as I stretched and rubbed at my eyes. “Muh-mmm..morning awhl-already…?” I slung my legs over the side of the bed and planted my feet on the ground. I stood up and stumbled down the hall to Donghyun’s bedroom. I knocked lazily on the door while trying to smooth out my hair. “Donghyunniiee,” I sang. “Are you up..?” Donghyun came and opened the door. His eyes were squinty with dark bags, and his hair stuck out on all sides. “Donghyunnie!” I tackle hugged him, causing him to grunt. “The rest of the band went out, so we’re all alone today, hyung!” He seemed confused by my excitement, so I decided to explain. “Hyung, you wanted to do stuff, right?” I said with a sudden burst of ambitiousness and enthusiasm.  “Uh, uh, what..?” Donghyun seemed shocked. “I-I thought you didn’t want to…,” he said. I hugged him close, kissing his neck seductively. Then, I stood up on my tiptoes and whispered into his ear, breathing softly, causing him to shiver noticeably. “Let’s do it, hyung..” I giggled at my own bravery. For a minute, Donghyun just stood there, my arms draped around his shoulders and my breath lingering on his neck. Suddenly, he went into action, grabbing my waist and pushing me to his bed. He threw me on top of the sheets and slid his body against mine. “Ahh, Donghyun-” My breath hitched as he kept sliding his body against mine. “D-D-Donghyun-ah...,” I stammered. “Pants-off-hyung..,”  I muttered in a broken sentence-type-thing. He must’ve understood because he started to my pants. I moaned as he teased me, taking his time ping and pulling down my pants. Before he could even remove my pants completely, I squealed, pushed him off of me, and stumbled away from him. “Ahh, ah! I’m sorry hyung! I-I-I can’t! I’m so sorry!” I pulled my pants up around my waist and held them there as I ran out of the room, not even bothering to button or zip them. Donghyun called pleadingly after me. My room was right across the hall from his, so it only took me seconds to get there. Just as I was about to close and lock the door, Donghyun grabbed it and swung it all the way open. “Minwoo!” he yelled at me. I pushed him away, saying, “Just leave me alone for a little while, okay? I just have to think..” I tried to close the door again, but he grabbed it and glared at me sternly. “MINWOO.  Stop this.” He barged into my room, grabbing my shoulders and directing me towards my bed. He gently sat me down, then sat himself down beside me. “Why do you keep distancing yourself from me? You don’t like me? Am I doing something wrong?” I widened my eyes and shook my head violently from side to side. “No, no, of course not! I really DO like you, a lot! I’m sorry I keep pushing you away. I’m just……scared…” Feeling my cheeks get hot, I stared down at my lap. Donghyun grabbed my hands, gently taking them into his. “Why are you scared?” I shifted uncomfortably. “I-I don’t want..I don’t want to tell you….” Donghyun quickly scooted closer, so that our thighs were perfectly fitted together. “Please tell me.” I sighed and leaned into him, resting my head on his chest. “I-I-” I took a breath and tried again. “I’m-I’m a ….,” I mumbled, embarrassed. “Oh! You should be! It’s ok, Minwoo. I am, too.” I glanced up at him. “Y-you are?” Donghyun nodded. “Of course. Why did you think I wasn’t?” I bit my lip. “I just thought.., since you brought girls home sometimes..” He chuckled. “That doesn’t mean anything! We just watched movies and stuff. I never wanted to do anything with those girls. I wasn’t in love with them..” I darted my eyes to him. “But..you want to do things with me….” Donghyun grabbed my chin and made me look at him. “That’s because I love you.” I gasped, blushing wildly. “Hyuungg…” Donghyun my hair lovingly. “I’m serious, Woowoo. I love you, more than anything else in this world. Do you love me dongsaeng?” I knew my face glowed red, so I tried to cover it with my sleeves. “Don’t hide. You’re so pretty..” Donghyun pulled away my hands, inspecting my face. “You’re not ready, baby..I understand. You aren’t ready to love me yet. Don’t worry. I will make you love me soon….” Donghyun had a mysterious look in his eyes. What’s he planning..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ten minutes later, laying together in bed….^o^

 

“Donghyun..?”

“Yes, Minwoo?”

“Can we cuddle?”

“Of course!”

“Ok, Donghyunnie!” I curled up beside Donghyun, nuzzling my face into his neck.

“Minwoo~”

“Hmm…?”

Donghyun pinched me on the . I yelped in surprise, and suddenly my mouth was being attacked by Donghyun’s. He pushed his warm tongue into my mouth, making out with me for several minutes, never letting up. “MMmlljoo..,” I mumbled into his mouth. He pressed me down to the bed, so I couldn’t move. There was no way for me to escape this kiss. It felt like he was devouring me. He slid his hands underneath my thin sweater and roughly ran his hands across my skin. I tried to shift out of his arms, but he wouldn’t allow me to move.

What’s wrong with him?

I pushed at his chest with my hands, and he slowly broke away from the kiss. A string of saliva hung in between our lips. “Sorry..” I nodded at him. “I’m tired. I just want to sleep right now, hyung.”

Donghyun pulled away from me and sat on the edge of the bed. “I love you, so I want to make out with you..I understand you, but you don’t understand me at all, I guess..”

I slapped him in the face. “How dare you say that?! I know how YOU feel, but I don’t think you know how I feel! You don’t understand how scared I am! You don’t understand how scared I am that this won’t work, or that I will do something wrong!” I was starting to cry now. Tears were streaming down my face, and as soon as Donghyun realized that, he freaked out. “Ah-uh-Minwoo..Don’t cry..Please don’t cry…I’m sorry! I’m so sorry! You’re right. I don’t know how you feel. We both don’t know each other, really. That’s why we’ve got to explain our feelings to each other all the time. Deal?” I nodded. “Deal.”

We both hugged each other tightly, falling asleep in each other’s arms.

 

Sooo, like I said, please tell me if I should stop putting so many love scenes in my story.

Your feedback is very much appreciated ^^

Please comment and subscribe! ^0^

<3 <3