Jeongseong

The Sweetest Romance~

Jeongmin POV

 

 

I sighed contentedly, plopping down onto the cushy sofa. “I’m so glad things are back to normal!” I shouted out, loud enough for everyone in the apartment to hear. When I got no reply, I sat up, cocking my head to the side. “Guys? You should all be out of bed already! What are you still doing asleep? Today’s a big day!” I clambered off the couch, prancing over to the bottom of the stairs. “Guys?” I quietly ascended the stairs, peeking into each room when I reached the top. “Hmm? There’s nobody here,” I murmured to myself.

Out of the blue, two arms wrapped protectively around me, and I could feel a soft breath playing against my ear. “…Hyunseong?” I ventured. “Yes?” he replied, biting my ear playfully. “Where are the rest of the guys?” He chuckled cunningly. “They all went out early this morning. You’re the one who slept in,” he scoffed. I sulked, scrunching up my eyebrows. “Why didn’t anyone tell me? I want to go!” I pouted. “I thought we should stay home today, my little bunny.”

I broke away from Hyunseong’s grip, glaring crossly at him. “I’m no one’s bunny.” He snickered, slinking forward seductively. My eyes widened at his behavior, and I began to back away, only to run into the cursed wall.

I shrunk back as Hyunseong came nearer and pressed his body against mine, trapping my hands against the wall and lacing our fingers together. He kissed my cheek tenderly, slowly kissing down to the corner of my lips. He kissed along my lips, gently on my bottom lip occasionally. I allowed my heavy lids to flutter shut as he down the gap between my lips. He paused to mumble something about opening my mouth, but I refused to be told what to do. Instead, I pressed my lips tightly together, taunting him with a smirk on my face. “Oh, come on Jeongmin. Don’t be difficult,” Hyunseong begged with a beseeching look in his eyes. I shook my head curtly, scrunching up my nose cutely. “Fine,” he frowned, unexpectedly scooping me up into his arms. “Hey! What do you think you’re doing?!” I yelped as he lugged me into his room with minimal effort. “Wow. You’re so light Jeongmin!” he chortled, shooting me a charming smile. “I-I am not…,” I said, my cheeks growing hot.

Hyunseong bumped the door closed with his hip, walking me over to the bed before carefully laying me down against the cool sheets. I tensed up as he crawled over top of me, leaning forward on his elbows to give me a sweet, swift kiss on the lips. “I love you,” he whispered, playing with my hair. “I love you, too.” Hyunseong exhaled. ”Then, will you make love with me?” I stared up at him, wide-eyed with a feeling of unease consuming me. “I don’t know…” Hyunseong smiled comfortingly. “I won’t hurt you. I promise,” he said, holding out his pinky. I laced my pinky with his, giggling like a little kid. “You’re such a child,” I told Hyunseong. “Speak for yourself!” he struck back. We both laughed as we kissed, which made me feel a lot more comfortable about this situation.

 

A/N: I realized that Hyunseong and Jeongmin had yet to do anything together (you know what I mean…), so I decided to write a chapter just for them, even though it’s kind of short. Also, this is the last chapter…Is anybody sad? I’m not. I’m so glad to be done with this story, just so that I can start others! Besides, I’m not really pleased with this story anymore. O_o

You know, I just recently read through all of the chapters I’ve written up until now and I realized that they’re all so amateur >_< gahh (It was my first fanfiction, after all…) Thank you guys for subscribing, even though it wasn’t very good (at least, I don’t think it was good…)

Well, thank you all for reading and subscribing, and of course commenting! ^A^ If you like my writing, then please read my other story, His Lord’s Maiden. If you liked this story-The Sweetest Romance~-, then you will most likely like that one even better since my writing skills have improved since I started The Sweetest Romance~.

Short Summary: It’s the 1800’s in Europe. Junghwan Lee, more commonly known as Sandeul, is a poor peasant boy who steals a necklace to give to his mother for her birthday. However, he is caught and sentenced to death, but before he can be executed his mother steps in, pleading for her son’s life. The prince, Gongchan Shik, pities the family, promising Sandeul his life if he will become his servant for the rest of his life.

 

Thanks again for your support! *kisses and hugs everyone* ^.^ <3