Too Fast

The Sweetest Romance~

Minwoo's POV

 

The band went out again, but specifically told Donghyun and i to stay at the apartment together. He's been acting so out of it here lately. They seem to think he has a girlfriend and he's in love...hehe ^^

I sat on the couch, impatiently waiting for Donghyun to finish making dinner. "Donghyun hyuung..Is it done yet?" I whined, feeling the hollow place inside my stomach. "Be patient, please Minwoo. I can only cook GOOD food so fast." I pouted on the couch. Seconds later, Donghyun stuck his head into the living room. "It's done." He smirked. "Yahh, Donghyunnie! Why fool me like that?" I punched him lightly on the shoulder. Then, i sat down at the table to stuff my face.

 

 

Later, we sat down on the couch to watch movies and eat popcorn. As we were getting settled in to watch the first movie, Donghyun draped his arm over my shoulder. I felt my face get hot from blushing, so i hid my face in my hands. I couldn't let him see how much his touch affected me.

For most of the movie, i sat there stiffly, feeling embarrassed about getting too close. Eventually, i couldn't stand sitting there so uncomfortably any longer. I slowly leaned towards him, resting my head lightly on his shoulder. He readjusted his arm, then, pulling me closer. He was so warm. I loved the way he felt, the way he held me gently and protectively.

The movie ended, and Donghyun got up to put another in. When he sat back down, i wrapped my arms around him. He chuckled and put his arm around my shoulders again.

Ten minutes into the movie, i glanced up at Donghyun. He hadn't said anything to me at all the whole time we had been sitting here, so i sat up and stared at him until he turned towards me. "Why haven't you said anything to me?" i asked. I hated just sitting here in awkward silence. "Why don't we do something else?" i said. "Like what?" He seemed confused. "We could..play a game..or something..I don't know! I just hate this silence!" He grinned. "Ok. We can play a game." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me on the cheek. "Oh.." I said, blushing madly. This wasn't exactly the kind of game i had in mind...

He gave me a quick peck on the lips, then pulled away before i could react. I furrowed my eyebrows, then leaned toward him and gave him a kiss, this one slightly longer than the peck he gave me. He smirked a little. I knew why. I'm so easy to manipulate. We both leaned forward at the same time and gave simultaneous kisses. I blushed a little, and Donghyun gently held the side of my face, kissing me again. I opened my mouth for him, allowing him to slip his tongue inside. We kissed like that for several minutes. Then, Donghyun started gently rubbing his hands up and down my back. He pulled me closer, but that wasn't enough. I climbed onto his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist, grabbing the back of his head to push his lips up against mine even more. He moaned into my mouth and kissed me harder.

Donghyun pushed me down onto the couch and crawled on top of me, positioning one leg in between mine. He leaned down on one arm and kept kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer.

Donghyun's lips left mine, trailing down my neck. He kissed my neck gently at first, then started on my sensitive skin. I gasped and wrapped my arms around his waist, throwing my head back against the pillows.

Suddenly, i realized where this was going. I wiggled around and made a weak attemp to try to push him off of me. "Uhh, Donghyun.." I struggled against him, but he wouldn't let me up. Instead, he pinned my wrists to the couch and kept on my neck. I gasped again. "D-Donghyun." i stammered. "Donghyun, please.." He was too lost in lust to hear my words, though. I felt tears forming in my eyes as i tried again to push him off of me.

"DONGHYUN!" I cried out. He whipped his head up to face me. "Oh my God, Minwoo!" he grabbed me and held me against his chest. "I'm so sorry Minwoo. Please don't cry, please.." I sobbed into his chest as he hugged me tight. "I-i-we're m-moving t-too fast D-Donghyun..." i managed to choke out through my heavy sobs. "I know, i know. I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I don't ever want to hurt you, Minwoo. Please believe me.." I looked up into his dark eyes and knew he was telling the truth.

 

 

 

Later that night.....

 

"Hey you guys, we're home!" Kwangmin shouted through the apartment. Donghyun and i turned our heads toward his voice from where we sat on the couch. "Oh. Hey, what did you guys do?" Kwangmin asked us. Donghyun and i both looked at each other before turning back to the boys, who were waiting patiently for an answer. "Nothing, really." we both said in unison, appearing ominously calm. We both wore fake smiles. We were almost too calm.

 

The boys stood around the front door, looking disturbed. "Yeah, ok..." Kwangmin said before giving the others a  confused look.

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

 

Wow. It's like we stepped into a horror movie...They look like they could kill us at any minute..Invite us in, give us food, and when they've earned our trust, kill us in our sleep......

 

 

 

So, I hope this was ok.

I fail at writing passionate scenes. >_<

I'm not very good at details that allow you to really imagine what's going on..That's why. ;P

Well, anywho, please comment and subscribe ^^

Like i said before, it would mean the world to me *-*

And please tell me what i can improve on. Constructive criticism is good ^_^

<3