Bad Dream

The Sweetest Romance~

Minwoo POV

 

I wandered down the sidewalk near our apartment, a broad smile playing on my lips while I reminisced on what happened just yesterday. Ever since Donghyun and I confessed our love on stage, it felt like an enormous weight had been lifted off my shoulders. It was unbelievable to me to think that we didn’t have to hide our relationship anymore. It was actually quite refreshing being able to venture outside of the apartment holding hands, completely free of worry.

In the midst of my thoughts, I suddenly halted, certain that I’d heard my name being called. However, a quick glance around made it apparent that there was no one there. I shook my head. ‘There’s something wrong with my hearing,’ I thought.

Abruptly, I felt a hand close over my mouth and a strapping arm wrap around my body with brute force. “Don’t scream or I swear I’ll hurt you,” came a man’s gruff voice. I cried out in surprise, the sound muffled by the man’s hand. Thrashing about desperately, I bit down on the coarse flesh of his palm, triumphing when he shouted out in pain. But, that was short-lived, as the man retaliated by cuffing me on the side of the face. The force of his blow caused me to stagger backwards before tumbling to the ground in a daze. “Get up,” the man hissed, wrenching me up from the ground by my arm and jerking my head back by yanking harshly on my hair. I yelped, tears filling my eyes from the pain and fear I felt at that moment.

A potent smell filled my nostrils as a smooth cloth was placed over my nose, causing my eyes to roll back in my head and my body to go limp as the substance gradually seized control over my body. My vision blurred, and within seconds my surroundings went jet black.

 

 

 

 

I swiftly sat up in bed, breathing in and out violently. Tears were burning in my eyes and my whole body quaked. “Minwoo, are you okay? Is everything okay? What’s wrong?” Donghyun shot questions at me in agitation, pulling me into his chest and kissing my hair. I sniffled, shivering as I recounted my dream to Donghyun, who only drew me closer. “Donghyun…,” I spoke under my breath, inclining my face to hover just in front of his. “I dreamt about the day I was kidnapped.” Seeing my lip quaver, Donghyun hugged me tighter, mumbling reassuring words into my ear. “It’s over now, so you don’t have to be scared anymore, ok?” I smiled against him, mumbling an, “Ok” into his clothed chest.

 

A/N: Yay! Another chapter for you guys! Sorry it's so short, but I never explained how Minwoo was kidnapped, so I thought I should do that via dreamland. Hehe :D (Well, that was the only way I could think of since the kidnapping already happened blah blah whatever) ^^p