Insane

The Sweetest Romance~

Minwoo POV

 

Lee wrapped his muscular arms around my body, pulling me into his chest. “Minwoo, you have to cooperate with me,” he said sympathetically. I squirmed in his arms, struggling to break free from his strong grip. “Minwoo, I’m serious. If you don’t, then they will come to hurt you.” He paused. “This is your only option, Minwoo. I’m sorry.” I gradually relaxed in his arms, allowing him to peck my lifeless lips. Then, he slowly lowered me to the floor. I didn’t object as he climbed on top of me, straddling my hips and placing each of his hands next to my head. He bent his head down to mine, rubbing his nose against my cheek as I lay motionless beneath him, staring blankly at the ceiling. Even as he pressed his lips to mine, I remained unresponsive. “I need a reaction, Minwoo,” he breathed against my lips, tracing his finger along my jaw line, to tilt my chin up gently. I gazed at him with a vacant, hollow look in my eyes. “Minwoo…,” he whispered pleadingly. He closed his eyes and tilted his face, kissing my lips once again with careful tenderness. This time, I responded, hesitantly closing my eyes.

Lee and I gave each other rapid, nervous pecks, our lips never in sync, and dreadfully unskilled. There was an air of mild uncertainty between us, but before long, Lee went a step further, on my bottom lip. I opened my mouth for him, permitting him to slip his tongue between my lips. My body sagged against the chilling concrete as Lee massaged my tongue with his, tasting me thoroughly. Every so often, he would dart his tongue quickly into my mouth, pulling it back into his own to plant his closed lips against mine. I was becoming frustrated by his teasing, so I clutched the sides of his face, wrapping my lips around his and shoving my tongue into his mouth. Our lips fit perfectly together, reminiscent of puzzle pieces.

Lee cautiously reached down and lifted up my shirt, my flat stomach and running his hand farther up my torso to graze his fingers over my chest. I tensed noticeably, grasping his arm and jerking away from the kiss. I shot him a helpless glance, but he silenced me with his lips. “Don’t be afraid,” he said. “I need you to relax.”

I took several deep breaths to calm myself, while Lee my hair thoughtfully, running his long fingers through it. I sighed pleasurably at the blissful feeling, shutting my eyes tightly. “Mm…,” I exhaled slightly. “You like that, huh?” Lee snickered. My eyes fluttered open upon hearing his soft voice. I fixed my eyes on his pleasant face, watching as he gave me a sweet, reassuring smile. I smiled delicately back, wrapping my thin arms around his neck. Grinning, I raised myself up from the ground, crouching on my knees. I kissed Lee once, and then crawled onto his lap with my knees resting against both sides of his waist. He wore a surprised expression at my sudden actions. However, I didn’t give him much of a chance to show his surprise, tackling his lips with frantic kisses. He could barely keep up. I push him to the floor and kept kissing him. In the back of my mind, though, I remembered my Donghyun, and how much I loved him.

I swiftly rolled off of Lee, stooping beside him. “I can’t do this.”

Lee sat up. “You know, you really don’t have a choice…” He trailed off. “But I liked it, and I can’t like it! I have a boyfriend!” I huffed, running a hand through my hair in frustration. Lee edged over to me, hugging me from behind and breathing into my ear. He whispered seductively, “Just forget about him. I can give you much more pleasure.” He kissed my cheek. “Besides, this is going to happen whether you want it to or not, so don’t you at least want to enjoy it?” he pointed out.

“No!” I shrieked. “I don’t!” Lee frowned. “Well, then I guess I’ll just have to force you,” he asserted.

 “Wha-”

Lee shoved me back against the floor, once again crawling over top of me. He undid my pants in a frenzied way, yanking them off of my body and tossing them away, and began to fondle my skin, running his hands up and down my body. He kissed my stomach and my chest, and bit my neck harshly, causing me to yelp and fidget in pain.

Lee ran a long, slender finger along the edge of my boxers, and when I tried to wriggle away, he grabbed my hips to pull me back. “Don’t run away, baby,” he cooed. I whimpered, writhing about while he held me down and locked my hands behind my back. He began to pull down his pants and boxers, causing me to panic. I struggled against him as he removed my boxers and positioned himself behind me. My heart began to pound and tears formed in my eyes as I realized the severity of the situation. “No! Stop!” I choked out. Lee paused. “Are you scared…?” he asked me after a minute. “Y-yes,” I cried. “Minwoo, you know what the alternate option is. They could kill you.” More tears spilled down my cheeks. “Why c-can’t you j-just help m-me?” I sobbed. “You don’t understand,” he whispered, his eyes becoming wet. “If I do, then I’ll be killed.”

I nodded, my tears dripping to the concrete. He positioned himself once again, and I braced myself.

 

 

No POV

 

“He shouldn’t have kissed that stupid boyfriend of his on stage.” Mishka grunted. She tilted her head to the side, her face expressionless. “If I can’t have him, then no one can, although I’m happy to let our little him.” She chuckled maniacally. “Like I said earlier…he deserves it,” she smirked.

 

Lee POV

 

I’m sorry Minwoo…

I don’t want to do this.

I don’t want to hurt you…

But I also don’t want to die.

Maybe we can both escape after this. Maybe Mishka will let us both go…

I hope so…

 

 

A/N: Sorry this story has turned so sadistic so suddenly, but I promise this all ties into the story. It’s not as random as you may think… >_< I promise promise that everything will go back to its normal, happy, airiness very soon! Oh, and keep in mind: Mishka is a crazy person. She's not as normal as we all thought at first, and you will see just how crazy she is next chapter. She's insane, so that's why Minwoo was kidnapped so suddenly. *nods*

Well, bye! See you next chapter!