Confession(s)!

The Sweetest Romance~

Jeongmin’s POV

 

I sat on the roof of our apartment building, gazing out over the city. It was so beautiful, especially now, at night. Lights twinkled throughout the city. I would’ve loved to see the stars twinkle, too. Unfortunately, the sky was too fogged over (from smog and stuff…) to be able to see the stars clearly. I sighed contentedly.

“Yahhh!” I leaped up in fright as two hands grabbed my shoulders.

 

 “…H-Hyunseong..?....,” I stuttered in shock. “I almost died! Why did you scare me like that?” He chuckled and smirked. “It’s boring to just walk up to someone. You’re not bored, are you?” I blinked stupidly at him. “No!” He shot me a heart-stopping smile before sitting down beside me and crossing his legs. “You know, I considered sugar-coating this, but I think I’ll just be blunt.” I waited for him to continue. When he didn’t I asked, “What is it, Hyunseong?” He bit his lip thoughtfully. “Do you like me?” I gaped at him. I was hoping we could just forget that kiss we shared. “That kiss- it was a mistake..if that’s what you’re-”

“No. It wasn’t. I don’t think so..I think it was incredible.” He my chin and gazed into my eyes. I jerked away. “I, uh-hehe…i-it wasn’t THAT incredible….” I scooted away from him. He scooted closer. “Oh, it was. It definitely was. You can’t deny that….” He grabbed my wrists and tried to pull me towards him. I backed away even farther. “…..You’re the one who got on top of me and everything….You didn’t want to stop, remember?…You were more into the kiss than I was.” I struggled against Hyunseong’s grip on my wrists as he tried to push me down onto the cold concrete. He managed to push me on my back and hold my wrists against the ground. He positioned his knees around my legs as I writhed about underneath him. “Let me go!” I jerked my head side to side in frustration. “Jeongmin..”

“Let me go!”

 “Jeongmin.”

 “Let me go…”

 “Jeong-min.”

 “Let-let me…go…,” I muttered weakly as I struggled half-heartedly.

 “JEONG-MIN!” I jumped as he raised his voice at me. Staring wide-eyed at him, I gradually stopped trying to escape him.

“I don’t care what you say because everything you’re saying to me is a lie.” What does he mean..? “You can’t say I’m lying about liking the kiss…Y-you don’t know what I-”

“That’s not what I’m talking about, Jeongmin!” He slammed his fist against the ground. “You’re lying about liking ME! You couldn’t have kissed me like that if you didn’t like me. This has nothing to do with the kiss. That kiss could’ve been the worst kiss ever and it wouldn’t have mattered to you….because you LIKE me…In fact, I KNOW that kiss wasn’t good, so I KNOW you probably didn’t like it…because I’m not a good kisser AT ALL……………………………………………AND if the kiss WASN’T good, then the only logical explanation for how passionate you were is that you like me.” Hyunseong nodded matter-of-factly.

“W-what?” I stared up at him. I didn’t even care that he still held me pinned to the ground. He shook his head at me. “You have been so oblivious. Did you seriously not realize how I felt about you all this time? I thought my feelings were obvious. I always try to hang out with you every chance I get, and I always stare at you..and tell you I like you, but you never take me seriously…” I suddenly felt a wave of guilt. “I-I guess I never really paid attention..” Hyunseong looked sad when I said that. The fact that I didn’t pay attention to his feelings meant I didn’t pay attention to him. At least, that’s what he seemed to think….

“Hyunseong..” He let go of my wrists and sat up on his knees. “Hyunseong, I didn’t mean that I didn’t pay attention to you. I just meant that your feelings never registered in my mind. I never thought you would like me…I never thought it was possible,” I said to him with genuine heartfelt honesty. (^.^ genuine AND heartfelt! WHOAH!)

Hyunseong wouldn’t meet my eyes. “Hyunseong.” When he still didn’t acknowledge me, I grabbed both of his arms and tackled him to the ground (or roof..?) He gasped in surprise. “Jeongmin!” I kissed him before he could say anymore. “Mmm..,” he moaned into the kiss as I held him, limp in my arms. I kissed him slowly for a while, then gave him several quick pecks on the lips and pulled away. “Let’s go inside.” He just nodded as I grabbed his hand and hoisted him up off the ground. I laced my fingers through his. He leaned his head against my shoulder as we walked from the roof back to our apartment. “So, does this mean you like me, too?” I softly kissed his neck, causing him to giggle and hide his neck from me. “Yes. It does,” I said, smiling lovingly at him. His eyes glistened. “I’m so glad. You make me feel so happy.” I ruffled his hair. “I’m glad, too.”

 

 

 

Was this ok?

I hope you enjoyed ^.^

Sorry it’s a little shorter…and stuff..

I wasn’t feeling it today…

Well, thanks for reading ^^

*Please* subscribe & comment!

Chu~ <3

<3 <3 <3

 ;)  *wink wink* teehee ^0^