Missing

The Sweetest Romance~

Donghyun POV

 

“Hey, has anyone seen Minwoo lately?” I asked as I strolled into the living room, plopping down on the fluffy sofa. “Nope,” Jeongmin answered while lazily flipping the pages of a magazine. I turned to the others hopefully. They all shrugged without interest. I, on the other hand, was undeniably worried. I hadn’t seen him since he left the apartment yesterday morning. It was nearly eight o’clock in the afternoon now.That’s why I couldn’t understand my band mates’ unconcerned reactions. “You guys…,Minwoo’s been missing since yesterday,” I exhaled. “You guys,” I asserted when not a soul acknowledged me. “Yah!” I ran a hand roughly through my hair, sighing in frustration. “This is important! Why isn’t anyone listening to me?!” I felt a hand lightly touch my arm, and glancing up, I realized that all eyes were on me. Jeongmin’s hand was placed on my arm as he stared at me worriedly. “Settle down. What is it?” Jeongmin asked. I bit my lip. “Minwoo left the apartment yesterday when all of you went out for breakfast. I didn’t want to tell you guys, but he never came back…” Silence followed as I waited anxiously for the others’ replies. “My gosh Donghyun! How could you not tell us something like that?! That’s kind of important for us to know! I can’t believe you lied to us! You said he was sick! That’s the most idiotic situation to lie in, ever! Why wouldn’t you want us to know that he was missing? It’s not your fault!” Hyunseong took a deep breath after his tirade. His eyes bored holes into my skull as he seethed in front of me. “I’m sorry!” I cried. “I didn’t want to tell you because I didn’t want to be worried about him! I didn’t want to think bad thoughts like that! I didn’t want Minwoo to really be missing, so I thought that if I didn’t tell you, then he wouldn’t be, but he is!” Tears began to accumulate in my eyes, my vision growing blurry. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry…,” I groaned into my fists. “Hey, it’s ok, but I think the most important thing right now is to figure out what happened to him. But don’t get too worked up just yet. He’s probably just fine.” Hyunseong reassured me.

 

Minwoo POV

 

I screamed at the top of my lungs, but my desperate cries were muffled by a thick cloth that had been shoved into my mouth. Darkness enveloped me. There was a mustiness that lingered on the air, a constant reminder that I was no longer in a safe place. This place smelled abandoned, which terrified me to the highest degree. If this place really was abandoned, then that meant there would be no one to help me if these people decided to hurt me. The worst part was that I had no idea who these people were. I had no idea of their intentions…

My eyes began to burn with tears. My hands were tied behind my back, my feet were bound together, and I had a gag in my mouth. Fear consumed me as I realized that there was no way out. Not even my friends could save me. They didn’t know where I was. They would have no idea where to search for me.

A click sounded from the corner of the room, causing me to come to full attention. Suddenly, harsh golden light flooded the room. I squinted and instinctively tried to reach up to my face to cover my eyes. Unfortunately, my hands were constricted. A tall figure stepped into the room, quietly closing the door. The room was immediately swallowed up by darkness. I began to panic as I heard footsteps strolling closer to me, my heartbeat nearly drowning out the sound. Eventually, the footsteps stopped, and I could sense a presence right in front of me, a presence that towered over my helpless, defenseless body.

Unexpectedly, the person placed their hand on my head, gently ruffling my hair. “You have nice hair..,” a deep, velvety voice alleged. I jumped at the sudden noise, causing the guy to chuckle. “Don’t be afraid. I won’t hurt you.” I shivered at his chillingly calm tone, pulling away from his unnerving touch. I could hear as he knelt down in front of me. “I’m going to untie you. You better not do anything risky, or I will kill you. Do you understand? Also, there’s no way you can escape anyway, since that door is locked and I don’t have a key.” He snorted in amusement. “So, do we have an agreement?” I groaned in response. Taking that as a definite yes, the guy untied me. There was a long pause as the guy waited for me to do something. Realizing that I wasn’t going to, the guy stated, “Call me Lee. That’s not my name, but that’s all you need to know.” I was about to respond to that statement, when he said, “I already know you’re Minwoo.” A light abruptly illuminated a circle around us, practically blinding me.  I strained to see the figure in front of me, but apparently Lee could see just fine. “Oh, you’re cute,” he said, holding up a portable light and progressing closer to me. I grimaced at the close proximity.

Once my eyes were finally fully adjusted to the light, I focused my gaze on Lee, immediately noticing that he was quite attractive. He wasn’t the big, burly guy I had assumed him to be. He had flawless skin, perfect features, and gorgeous eyes. His hair was longish and messy, and his bangs swept right over the tops of his eyes.

Lee gave me a slight smile, before asserting, “If you don’t cooperate with me, then some other people will come in and hurt you. I don’t want that for you, so I suggest you don’t cause me any trouble.” I hesitated before stuttering, “W-what are you gonna do to me?”

“Don’t worry. Just relax,” Lee said as he my cheek. He shifted forward until I could feel his hot breath on my lips. I moved my face to the side a bit, but he placed his hand on the back of my neck, pushing me close to him.

 I was astonished as Lee pressed his lips firmly against mine. Alarmed, I backed away, but was pulled right back in.

I struggled to free myself from his unyielding grip as he kept tenderly kissing me. The whole time, though, i couldn't help thinking that his kisses were so gentle and loving. Part of me wanted more, even though i knew this was wrong...

 

A/N: More next chapter! ^__^ hehe