Trouble...

The Sweetest Romance~

Minwoo’s POV

 

“Hey, Donghyun..?” I wrung my hands and stared down at my feet. “What’s wrong, Minwoo?” Donghyun asked, standing in front of me and positioning his hands on my shoulders. He tried to look me in the eyes, but I kept my gaze to the ground. “I feel-I feel-uhh-uncomfortable…maybe..,” I said shyly, a slight blush tinting my cheeks. Donghyun lifted my chin, forcing me to look at him. “Is it because we…had ?” I immediately slapped my hand to his mouth. “Shh!” I glanced nervously around the sidewalk at the people walking casually by. “Someone might hear!” Donghyun waved me off. “No one can hear us. Anyways, is that the reason?” I looked down at my feet again. “Yes…” Donghyun gently my cheek. “Don’t be embarrassed…I loved it.” I blushed harder. “Didn’t you?” I giggled nervously. “Y-yes…It was…um…amazing…um…” I kept staring down at my feet, my face getting redder and redder as our conversation continued. Donghyun grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. “Let’s go do something. Come on, baby,” he said, dragging me down the sidewalk.

 

After several hours of fun between Donghyun and I, (movies, food, and such…) we walked back to our apartment hand in hand. We were laughing and talking as we opened the door and stepped into the apartment. Much to our dismay, our manager stood there, staring at us. His gaze moved to our hands, and I quickly my hand away, shoving it into my pocket. “You’re still seeing each other, aren’t you? I told all of you that you could no longer date. Was I not clear? If you don’t break up, then you’re both out of the band…no exceptions.” Ignoring our pleas, manager grabbed his coat off the back of a chair, glared at us menacingly, and then simply stepped around us and out the door. Donghyun and I both stared ahead in shock. Suddenly, Donghyun turned towards me and grabbed my hands. “Minwoowoo...I can’t live without you. Don’t worry. We will be together forever. Who cares what stupid manager says.” He paused, squeezing my hands tighter. “…I love you, Minwoo.” I stared at him in disbelief. “H-huh?” I stuttered, dumbfounded. “I love you.” I looked away from him. “O-oh…ok…” When Donghyun didn’t say anything, I looked back up at him. He looked really hurt. “Donghyun?” I furrowed my brows at him. “That’s it? That’s all you can say to me after we’ve spent so much time together, after we made love, after we dated for over two months? You’re really cruel. Are you just using me? Did you ever even plan on loving me?” I tried to hug him, but he pushed me away. “Stay away from me!” he shouted. “Manager already wants us to break up. Why don’t I just make it easier? We’re over, Minwoo.” He stormed away angrily, while I hurried after him. Realizing that I was following him, Donghyun started running from me. I chased after him for a few blocks, but soon I lost him in the crowd. With tears accumulating in my eyes, I plopped down in front of a shop and hugged my legs to my body, burying my face in my knees. I sobbed there for several minutes, until there weren’t any tears left. Then, I got up and ran to the nearby park. While I was sitting on a park bench, I heard a voice calling my name. I glanced around in confusion. There was a rather short girl with long brown hair running towards me. “Minwoo? That’s you, right? Are you ok? What’s wrong?” As the girl got closer, I began to recognize her. “Mishka? Hi. What are you doing here?” I said, rubbing my eyes. “I live near here, so I come to this park a lot. What are you doing here, and what’s wrong?” I sighed unhappily, running a hand through my hair. I started to explain to her, but immediately burst into tears. Mishka’s eyes widened, and she quickly sat down beside me, cradling me in her arms. Once I was able to persuade myself to stop crying, I carefully told her the story. When I was done, she stared into my eyes sympathetically. “Oh, Minwoo…Why didn’t you just tell him that you love him?” I blinked back new tears. “It’s because…I’m just so confused! I’m afraid to fall in love. I’m afraid he’ll leave me…,” I whimpered. Mishka my hair. “Come on, Minwoo. It’ll be ok. He didn’t deserve you anyway.” I whipped my head up to look at her. “Wha-?” She caressed my cheek, leaning into my face. “I deserve you…,” she whispered before pressing her lips to mine. My eyes widened in shock, and I pulled away. “I can make you happy, Minwoo. Date ME.” I jumped back, falling off the bench and landing on the ground with a grunt. Mishka swiftly hopped off the bench and crawled on top of me. I tried to sit up, but she forced me back down to the ground, pinning me there. “Let me go!” I yelled, struggling to break free of her grip. She was surprisingly strong. Of course, maybe I was just extremely wimpy…

Mishka hovered over my face for a moment before pecking my lips, and then biting my bottom lip. I kept my lips tightly pressed together, which just seemed to make her angry. “Open up, or I will do something that you don’t want,” she hissed. “Like what?!” I spat. Suddenly, I felt something pressing into my area. “I WILL knee you there. Would you like that?” she sneered.  I yelped at her knee pressing harder into me. “No!” I squealed. She pressed into me again. “Are you sure?” I snarled and yelled, “Just kiss me!” She snickered and kissed me, biting my lip once again. This time, I opened my mouth for her, and she slipped in her tongue. Although I pulled away a little, I couldn’t get away from her lips and tongue. “Mm..s-stop…,” I tried. “Sto-op,” I tried again. Not knowing what else to do, I screamed. Mishka jumped in fright, allowing me the chance to roll away. “Don’t come near me ever again! Just leave me alone! I will never date you!” “Why not?!” Mishka shouted. “Because!” “Because why?!” “BECAUSE I LOVE DONGHYUN AND NO ONE ELSE!” I started crying again because now I knew that I did love him, and that I’d made a mistake. “I’ve got to go,” I said, starting to run away. “Minwoo! I will make you love me. You’ll see!” Mishka shouted after me. I rolled my eyes and kept running at full tilt.

I darted down the sidewalk, and hurried with urgency to Boyfriend’s apartment. When I got there, I swung in and out of each room, yelling Donghyun’s name. He wasn’t there, so I rushed out and back to the sidewalk. I stood there for a minute, thinking of places Donghyun might be. Then, I took off and continued to search for him.

I scurried around town for an hour, but couldn’t find Donghyun anywhere. Plopping down on a bench on the sidewalk, I cradled my head in my hands and frowned. Where could he be? I’ve looked everywhere…

Out of the blue, I had an idea. Snapping my fingers, I leaped up from the bench and bounded down the sidewalk.

I finally reached a small café at the edge of town. Bursting through the doors, I yelled, “Donghyun! Where’s Donghyun?!” I glanced around the café, noticing a figure standing up in the very corner. I looked toward the person hopefully. It was Donghyun.

“DONGHYUN!” I screamed, running to him and leaping into his arms. I buried my face in his neck and wept as he stood, startled. “Donghyun, I’m sorry! Please don’t leave me! Please, please!”

“Minwoo?”

“I love you, Donghyun! I love you! I really do, so please don’t leave me!” I sobbed into his neck. Donghyun peeled me off of him and gazed intently into my eyes. “So, you mean that?” I nodded in response. “I’m glad,” he beamed. “I was so worried because I love you more than anything. I don’t want to lose you.” I sniffled. “Me either,” I said, wrapping my arms around him and clasping the back of his shirt. Abruptly, Donghyun lifted my chin and kissed my lips. He pulled away, but I didn’t want the kiss to end yet, so I pressed my lips back onto his. After a few seconds, Donghyun stopped the kiss and picked me up, carrying me out of the café bridal style as everyone clapped for us. 

 

I feel like my chapters are getting worse...

Please leave comments and tell me what you think ^^

Thank you! ^3^

<3 <3