Chapter 9

Husband & Wife?

 

 

*Jaehyun POV

Seolhyun slowly let go of me, looking into my eyes. I took a deep breath fixing my collar. I looked back at Seolhyun she was thinking hard. Then I look at the girls, everyone was frozen. I lean to Seolhyun's ear.

'Looks like Jiho didn't tell you everything.' I lightly chuckled and leaned back. 

Seolhyun stepped back for me to move. I look around again and everyone was whispering. I sighed knowing that I got a little pressure off my shoulders. I ignored the whispers and walked to the door. Then all of a sudden Hyejeong stopped me.

'What's your relationship with Seolhyun? Or was?' She emphasized, looking angry.

'Nothing really.' I smiled and put on my shoes then leaving. The next time I see Jiho, He's dead in my hands.

...

'Aye what's up! Long time no see!' hand shaking Daehyun and the rest. We were at a restaurant 30 minutes away from the apartment. We were meeting because of the free time we had. Also I really wanted to go away from Seolhyun a little bit. 

This is a great time to talk about this. I AM BLAMING JESSICA FOR THIS!!

At The Restaurant.

I am sitting in my seat playing around with the food. Until everyone stopped talking and looked at me.

"What's wrong with you Jae?!" Jackson asked stuffing food into his mouth.

"Your never like this Jae." Mark said, putting down his fork.

"*sigh... I met Seolhyun 3 weeks ago." I sighed. Everyone stopped what they were doing and their jaws dropped.

"I need your help guys. I never expected this to happen." I looked at everyone and saw everyone frozen. I hit my hand on the table and everyone woke up.

"Y-y-you-you..." Daehyun points at me.

"WHAT?!" Everyone shouted, almost breaking my eardrums.

"WOAH~! Calm down! We're in a PUBLIC place!" I silently shouted and looked around and saw everyone staring at us.

"I'm so sorry." I bowed to the people staring.

"Imma tell you everything. 3 weeks ago, Jessica found me a place to stay for work. Then when I went to meet the girls, yes I have a apartment with girls. ANYWAYS, Seolhyun was sitting right in front of me and my heart dropped. The good thing is, is that she can't remember me and even what happen in California. The bad thing is, is that I have to live with her for months.."

"WHAT! SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!" Jaebum asked me, slowly started to panic.

"Me?! I am going to ASK YOU GUYS for help. Of course, durrr!" I gave them that 'Dur' face.

"Just be the guy you are. Play hard to get."

"How does that go with the situation?" I gave Taehyung that dafuq face.

"Well actually the guy you are, you are calm." Jungkook said.

"True." Taehyung said before digging into his food

"The guy you are is, you never been like this,panicking over a girl." Jungkook said

"Maybe because it's love... Ship it." I swear, Taehyung, this guy.

"They are like married already! He just threw the ring at her!" Jin cried.

"Yah! Jae! How are you going to tell the truth?" Jin asked me.

"I have no clue... WAIT! I was thinking that Jiho tell her. Hyejeong said that Jiho helped her with her memories. So he has to tell her someday." 

After the conversation about Seolhyun, we went to play games at Jungkook's apartment.

 

A/N sorry for not updating in a while. Lazy author me wanted to do it on New Years. I hope you are enjoying this so far! I will try to update later!