Chapter 14: High School

Husband & Wife?

A/N: Aye aye~! I'm back! Sorry for not updating in a long time but I'm finally a straight A student... for now... Anyways I hope you enjoy this update!

 

-Flashback- High School

Jaehyun POV

February 13.

The day before Valentine's Day aka the day I got 15million love letters. 

I didn't write any love letters because I'm really shy. On valentines I would just sit down on the couch, eat the chocolates the girls gave me, and watch Kdramas. Alone.

My friends would be out on a date with their Valentines so I'm alone in the apartment. I know my life is sad. 

I'm currently walking through the halls with almost every girl trying to flirt with me. UGH! I just hate that. It's so cringy!

I walked into the classroom throwing my backpack at my seat. I didn't throw it too hard before the teacher might come and be like "DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!". I sat down at my seat realizing that it's only me and Kim Seolhyun, the hottest girl in this school. 

She could be really cute when you first meet her but when you get to REALLY know her she can be Y. Ok, I will admit that I have a crush on her. Like really, but I don't express it unlike the other guys. My friends describe me as the hard-to-get type. They say that I can be really flirty even though I'm not trying too. 

Anyways more about Seolhyun, there are rumors with her and Woo Jiho that they are dating and then there is rumors about Seolhyun liking me. WHICH I 100% think is wrong. But the one with Jiho, I think is 87% correct. I caught them on the school rooftop alone together and it looked like they were having a great time... No, they didn't have THAT. Seolhyun was laughing most of the time and smiling. It was obvious that they were flirting with each other which made me gag inside.

I was jealous, jealous enough to grab her hand and leave the rooftop but I didn't. 

Going back to the present, she was writing something in a notebook. All of a sudden I started to smile. Then the bell rang which everyone started running to their classes.

-Cafeteria-

Me and my friends are eating lunch talking about their valentines. While I was just eating.

"Aye! Who's your valentines?" Jackson pointed at me.

"Korean Drama." Giving him that 'dur' face.

"Knew it." Mark said coming to the table with a fork

"Oh Come on! Didn't you give chocolates to any girl?" Jackson said wriggling his eyebrow. I gave him that 'are you crazy face'.

"Hey hey, I bet that some girl might ask him out and he will say yes." BamBam said joining into the conversation.

"Yeah right~. He hasn't been dating anyone since that harsh break up with Jennie." Jaebum said continuing to eat his rice.

"YAH! Watch your words!" I said putting my fist up. Jennie was a girl that I had a big crush in 6th grade. We ended up dating in 8th grade but she decided to break up within like 1 year into our relationship. She said she couldn't stand seeing me breathe and eat. Then her other boyfriend came and took her away. She moved the next day and I really thought she really hated to see me breathe and eat.

That's a whole another story.

"Sorry. It just came out." Jaebum apologized.

"Yo Yo, I bet that girl be..." Taehyung took a deep breath and we got closer every second.

"Seolhyun." Taehyung said pointing his finger at me.

Everyone dropped their stuff and gave Taehyung the 'dafuq' face and started walking away. While I was just cleaning up the food I just spit out.

Everyone came back and we all said "ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

"BOi, what are you on?" Namjoon said pointing his hands out to Taehyung.

"I actually think that Seolhyun might ask out Jaehyun." Tae said, he looked serious.

"How! I think she's dating Jiho!" Jin said.

"Yeah, I saw them buying drinks together." Jinyoung said. Everyone nodded.

"Fine. Since it looks like everyone is not believing me how about 5 bucks if she actually askes out Jaehyun. FOR EACH PERSON WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE ME!" Tae said before leaving then the bell rang.

-The End Of The Day-

While I was getting my backpack from locker I saw a BIG group of people crowding around something or someone. They even had their phones out taking pictures and videos. Dang! This must be something popular!

But I didn't check to see what it is. I don't even have too because the next day the whole school will be talking about it.

I could see the rest of my friends doing the same thing. Taehyung was biting his nails focusing into the middle. 

I continued to pack stuff into my backpack then all of a sudden everyone started to "SHHHHHH". DAMN! I slowly started to pack again but trying to listen to what is going to happen.

"Seolhyun I been waiting till this day." Ok technically it was somebody asking out Seolhyun. But in like 'Would you marry me' speech.

I zipped up my backpack and put the other junk away.

"Would you like to be my valentines?" The man said. I could hear people screeching and Oooing. Then there was silence. Everyone was waiting for the answer.

I grabbed my phone and backpack and swung my backpack over my right shoulder.

"I-I... I'm sorry but I like someone else." Seolhyun said. Wow! What a surprise response. People were whispering and I could hear that she was looking for someone.

I got up and closed my locker. I could feel someone staring at me.

I turned to the left and fixed the position of my backpack. 

I started to walk slowly with my head down.

Until a voice. A very familiar voice.

 

 

 

"Park Jaehyun!" A girls voice yelled. I could hear running coming towards me.

 

I slowly put my head up and notice a VERY familiar girl running to me and the big group of people looking at me.

My head is looking straight and I notice the girls face.

 

 

Kim Seolhyun

 

 

She jumped with her arms open for a hug and she looked happy to see me.

 

I caught her with my hands around her waist and her arms around my neck.

 

She hugged me tightly. She hugged me like there was no tomorrow.

 

I was shook. Was Tae actually right? Does she actually like me?

 

She moves her head VERY CLOSE to my face.

 

"Park Jaehyun... Would you like to go out with me?"

 

I nodded without even knowing. Then the next thing she did  was so random. 

 

SHE KISSED ME! 

 

She the got off of me and started to smile. I didn't know what the hell was going on but the thing that I knew for sure was that my feelings for Jennie are all gone. Everyone started cheering Very loud.

Then I heard someone come running straight to me, Woo Jiho.

 

*PUNCH*

 

"WHY DID YOU STEAL HER FROM ME!!" Jiho yelled on the urge of crying. Then my friends came running taking Jiho away. 

I got up and Seolhyun hugged me apologizing for what just happened. She also said that she actually likes me and if I can be her boyfriend which I of course said yes, hugging her back. She started to smile and I smiled back.

While he was being taken away he kept on yelling.

"YOU ING BASTARD!!"

 

 

 

 

 

"I WILL GET MY REVENGE ON YOU! PARK JAEHYUN!!"

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Wow! I hoped you enjoy this update! This is the longest I ever wrote for a chapter. WOO! (1290 words)