Chapter 10: SAY IT OUT LOU-

Husband & Wife?

 

"Jaehyun POV

I was on my way back to the apartment with music blasting in my car. I like these times where I can drive around blasting music alone. These times makes me less stressed because I'm singing my heart out. It's basically karaoke but in a car.

Don't worry babe jigeum nawa sarangirago hagien jom geuphajiman~ (Seo in Guk Bebe)

nae pi ttam nunmul nae majimak chumeul da gajyeoga ga~ (BTS Blood Sweat and Tears)

urin nol ttaen nugabwado michindeut jeulgeowoboyeo nuga odeun come let's drink deuribueo a yo Come in Come in Come in geunyang da eokkae dubijchimyeo sijak oneuldo bakkeun nari balkasseo michyeossji a yo DOUBLE K OMG (Double K- OMG (Feat. Seo In Guk, Dok2))

I sang few more songs until I finally arrived at the apartment. 30 mins really flew by really fast! I unplugged my phone any opened the car door. I got out and looked at the apartment, *sigh. I closed the door and walked to the door, putting the password.

CLICK

As soon as put in the password I took in a deep breath, getting ready to be tackled with questions. I opened the door and BOOM!

"Kkamjjakiya! (You scared/startled me)" I put my hand on my chest, trying to catch my breath.

"Where did you go?" Hyejeong growled. 

I looked around and saw all the girls behind Hyejeong expect Seolhyun. That's weird.

"I went to go eat...."

"With who!" I looked to where the voice was and it was Sana.

"My friends..." I was really curious on what was going on... DID THEY FIND OUT?!

"Not with Seolhyun?!" Jimin raised her voice.

"Wha-"

"Hey girls!" Seolhyun popped out of nowhere, waving happily.

The girls kept looking back and forth at me and Seolhyun.

"Where did you go Seolhyun! You suddenly ran out of the apartment with Jaehyun!"  Nayeon shouts. Did she?! I mean I didn't see her... Maybe because I was looking at my phone the whole time...

"I went to go see Jiho!" She couldn't stop smiling. She hand her hands over another. 

"Spill it. Something good happened to you." Dahyun demanded with her arms crossed.

"Did you have..." Jihyo wriggled her eyebrow.

"No! Not that!" 

"Then what?!"

Seolhyun was standing there, she still couldn't stop smiling. I really wanted to know. Like, what did that do to you to become like this! 99.9% percent sure that they had 'heated moment' again. Why all of a sudden though. Like did she just run out of the apartment and went to Jiho, asked for 'it', and did it?!  

Ok I literally spent 60 seconds standing here waiting for the answer. WHAT IS IT THAT YOU CANT FREAKING SAY IT OUT LOU-

 

 

 

"Jiho proposed to me! I'm engaged!"