Chapter 6

Husband & Wife?

 

*Jaehyun POV

A couple of weeks passed by and we had lots of fun. We had so much fun that I forgot about Seolhyun. We were at the pool having a pool fight. I swallowed lots of water. I decided to go for a little walk, to get some fresh air and stop swallowing water. 

'I'll be going for a walk guys!' I yelled. They just ignore me and started fighting again. Aish~ these guys.

I started walking with my headphones in listening to 'Check in'. I started walking until I bumped into a girl.

'I'm so sorry.' I look up and saw... SEOLHYUN?!

'Ah-.' She looks up and puts her hair behind her ear.

'Jae...Hyun.' She stops, her eyes were always looking at mine. CUE THAT CIRCLE CAMERA THING THEY DO IN THE DRAMAS.

'W-why are you here? I-i thought you were doing work?' I look away from her eyes and kept quiet. 

'I should be asking that. Why are YOU here?' I look back at her with fire in my eyes. Then I look back down puimy hands on my hips.

'I-im on vacation w-with-.' 

'Jiho?!' I look at back at her. I went closer to her. She looked speechless.

'How do I know?! Well because YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH HIM.' 

'YOU GUYS AND A 'heated moment' IN THE STUDIO WHEN I WAS GONE. YOU EVEN LET HIM SLEEPOVER AT OUR HOUSE, IM 99.9% YOU SLEPT WITH HIM ON OUR BED! AND NOW YOU GO ONE VACATION WITH HIM?!'

'Nononono. That's not-.' She kept on shaking her head.

'THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID! I BET I WASN'T GOOD FOR YOU, HE WAS TECHNICALLY!' I tried to calm down. 

'I-im sorry Jae...' She went and hugged me, but I pushed her away. 'SO YOU ADMITTED IT?!' I started walking away, I need to get away.

She ran behind me and backed hugged me. And I saw Jiho walking with drinks in his hands. I pushed Seolhyun away which she feel down. Jiho started running to her. I took a deep breath and walked back to her.

'I came here because I wanted to forget about you and come back all fresh, but you went to far Kim Seolhyun.' I took off the ring and looked back at her.

 

 

'I am done with this relationship, we are done. Kim Seolhyun, I don't want to see you ever again.' I threw the ring at Jiho. He came running and he tried to punch me. I grabbed his fist, let go of it and grabbed his collar looking straight into his eyes.

'You better ing make her happy. You better make her ing happy that she's your girlfriend. You ing better.'

I let go his collar and ran like there was no tomorrow, crying. That was the last time I saw her.

 

'I love you Kim Seolhyun.'