Chapter 3

Husband & Wife?

*Jaehyun POV

My heart sank. I think it stopped for couple of seconds. My wife is... No. No. NO! I can't, nope. I quickly ran to the stairs because AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THE ELEVATOR! I ran down the stairs and straight to Daehyuns car.

'Aye-' I interrupted him.

'Go to the other side.'

'Wait wh-' I grabbed his collar and looked straight into his eyes.

'Go to the other side. NOW.' I growled. I could see in his eyes that he was afraid and confused.

I let go of his collar and he quickly went to the other side. I grabbed his keys and started the car. The first thing that went into my head was, vacation. 'Dae, quickly call them. Tell them to meet us at the airport and BE FAST!' He quickly grabbed his phone and texted them on our group chat. 'I texted them. Their packing right now.' I knew that he texted them that I'm angry cause when I'm angry, IM ANGRY. Couple minutes later we are at my house. I ran in there and packed anything I needed. Daehyun already packed which was GREAT.

I drove Daehyuns car to the airport as quickly as I could. I could see all of our friends there. Oh I forgot to name them. Kim Namjoon, Kim seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoeseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, Yugyeom, Youngjae, Jaebum, BamBam, Jackson, Mark, and Jinyoung. I walked to a counter and booked a flight for 16 people. THANK GOD I GET PAID TODAY. While I was buying the tickets I got a called from Seolhyun.

'Jae~! Where are you?'

'Oh! Im uhh... Working!' I signaled my friends to pretend we were at a meeting.

'Oh im sorry.' She whispers. 'When are you coming home?' I was thinking so hard.

'Maybe Tonight...' I really regretted that.

'So you tonight then!' HA Yeah right~ SEE YOU NEVER

'Gotta go now.'

'Love you!'

'.... love you.' After I hung up we all started laughing.

'SHE THINKS YOU COMING BACK?! HAHA!' Jackson hits me, laughing so hard. I told them every thing that happened. They always support me in whatever I do. That's why we are the 'Pabos' cause sometimes we are stupid, but we support each other anyways. 

We heard our flight get called and we went on the plane, GOING TO THE UNITED STATES! WOOO~! We finally get to meet each other after 6 years. Ah~ this is going to be the best vacation ever.

...

We are now in CALIFORNIA~! WOOO! Now I have to get ready to use my English skills. I haven't been speaking English since I ever got to Korea. I had my butler (yes, I had a butler when I was in the US) pick us up to our first destination. The beach house. 

A/N sorry if this chapter is short but every time i save it and get back on it glitches. So it will be short. Also it's kinda late right now. Anyways, have a great day (or night)! :D also the story is close to the , this story might end in a couple of weeks. MAYBE.