Chapter 19

Husband & Wife?

I'm your basic average girl and I'm here to save the world but you can't stop me cause I'm KIM POSSIBLE. Guess who is back... LAZY AUTHOR, JUNGKOOKIE!! *Round of applause. I hope I didn't make a comeback too late... I know, I did. But too forgive you guys, I have another chapter here for you!!! 

--------------------------------------------------------

Jaehyun POV

It wasn't long until I found a place too stay in for a couple of days. I parked my car around the hotel and grabbed my bags. I was at the front desk telling the young lady the information for my room.

"Here's your keys for Room 304." The young lady said giving me the keys.

"Thanks." I smiled lightly which made her blush a little.

I got in the elevator and press the 3rd floor. I had little headaches but it faded quickly.

"I hope Seolhyun and Jiho are not here. I mean what are the chances bumping into each other again?" I said too myself then a ding signaled that I was on the 3rd floor.

I got out of the elevator then I looked side to side hoping the cringey couple is not here. 

"Yah! Jaehyun, how in the heck will they be here." I quickly regained my composure and walked to my room. 

I sighed and fell onto the bed. Then quickly fell asleep.

"Now the bride and groom may kiss."

The couple kissed passionately while someone was watching far away jealous.

The groom looked at that man and smirked evilly.

Everyone was cheering not knowing the real reason.

"NO!"

"NO!"

"NO!"

"NO!"

I woke up immediately and I was sweating. I was breathing quickly. I panicked and looked around assuring it was just a dream. 

I fell backwards and face palmed. I looked at the clock, "9:54am". I groaned and stretched. I rolled down the bed and crawled to the bathroom. 

I got up and looked at the mirror and noticed my hideous hair.

"Aish. That scared me." I mumbled too myself.

I the shower and took a hot shower.

...

I got out the shower and got out the bathroom to open the curtains.

I groaned at the sun flashing into my eyes. I looked down at the view of the city. Soon after I went to my bags and put on some clothes.

I went for the casual, white sweatshirt, ripped black pants, white cap, and sunglasses. 

I made sure I had everything and left the hotel. I walked around looking for somewhere too eat. I saw a restaurant that looked appetizing to eat at.

I swear when I entered I felt a death stare. I just ignored it and talked to the waiter for a table.

"Hey! Jungmin! Over here!" A man yelled. Even though it wasn't my name I looked at the source of the voice.

And I swear... I wanted to kill myself right here right now. 

The man that yelled pointed at me and signaled me to go to him. I was confused and I pointed at myself.

"Yeah! You Jungmin." The man said... Wait I don't consider him as a man... It was Woo Jiho. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES!

"M-Me?!" I felt like I knew what was going on, but it just didn't process in my head right.

Jiho then came over to me and put is arm over my shoulder. I immediately pushed it off and asked what was happening.

"Oh C'mon you haven't seen Seolhyun yet. C'mon." Jiho said and pushed me to his table. Seolhyun stood up and put her hand out. 

"Hi, My name is Kim Seolhyun and soon to be wife of Woo Jiho." Seolhyun said and they both chuckle.

I was wayyyy to confused on this situation. Should I go with the flow?! Or should I just say I'm not Jungmin and leave?!

Curiosity was taking over me so I went with the flow.

"C'mon Jeon Jungmin, introduce yourself." Jiho hit my shoulder. I gave him that death stare but he didn't see it because of my sunglasses.

"Hi, I'm Jeon Jungmin and I'm Jiho's..." I didn't know what too say next. Obviously, I didn't want too say friend and I bet he didn't want me too say that too.

"Friend. He's my friend I talked about this morning." Jiho said and smiled.

I stopped fidgeting with my fingers and looked at him. 

"Oh! The one who was jealous of you having me?" Seolhyun said. Jiho nodded.

I gave the 'dafuq' face and I swear, I wanted to grab the nearest brick and smack his head open with it.

"Let's eat, the food is getting cold." Jiho said and I just sat down going with the flow.

Seolhyun took something out of her purse and gave it too me.

"Here's the invitation for our wedding. I hope you can come." Seolhyun smiled. I opend it and saw the picture of them smiling together. I immediately looked on the other side and saw information about the wedding. 

I nodded and settled it down next to me.

...

We had a normal conversation, talked about life and other stuff going on with life.

Then it escalated too me asking questions to Seolhyun.

"I heard you lost most of your memory and Jiho helped you with most of it." I said.

"Yes. But I feel like there is something left but Jiho told me not to worry about it." Seolhyun said.

My tounge rolled around inside my mouth and I was angry.

"Can I ask you a weird question?" I ask putting my fork down.

"Sure." Seolhyun smiled.

"Okay. What if you were already married too someone but you lost most of memory. Then someone decided too marry you and you agreed but you didn't know anything about your other husband after your memory lost. Would you go back too that man or continue too marry your current husband?" I ask and Jiho got angrier every second.

She looked confused but she then answered.

"I would go back to that man." Seolhyun lightly smiled. 

That was then my que for me to leave. 

"Thanks for answering my question. I was just curious, I hope you don't think too far about that question." I smiled then left. 

I got up and left immediately not saying a formal goodbye.

Author POV

Jaehyun left the restaurant sighing and smiled knowing that there is a chance Seolhyun might come back.

He started walking until someone grabbed his shoulder and punched him. 

He fell to the ground I looked up and saw Woo Jiho. Jaehyun smirked knowing that he finally got the real Jiho out.

Jaehyun put his thumb on his lip and saw it was bleeding. He got back up and smirked again.

"Hmm. I wonder why you punched your friend." Jaehyun chuckled.

It grabbed many people's attentions and they just watched.

Jiho grabbed Jaehyun's collar and started into his eyes. Jiho punched him again and his sunglasses fell off. Jaehyun just smirked.

"Hey friend, why are you punching me? Did I do anything wrong?" Jaehyun mocked.

Jiho's gripped hardened and continued to stare at him until he finally broke out.

"I'M NOT YOUR 'FRIEND', PARK JAEHYUN!" Jiho said angered. 

Jaehyun grabbed Jiho's collar and grabbed him closer to him.

"So you knew all along that I was Park Jaehyun? I thought you never knew me? I wonder what more you know about me?" Jaehyun chuckled.

"I Wonder why YOU lied to your WIFE? I wonder why you never told your WIFE THE TRUTH?! I WONDER WHY YOU STOLE MY WIFE FROM ME AND MADE HER YOUR WIFE?" Jaehyun yelled.

Jiho tried to punch him back but Jaehyun grabbed his fist. Jaehyun had the chance to punch him back and he did. Jiho fell down and Jaehyun grabbed his collar once again and punched him hard. FINALLY!

"Now we are even." Jaehyun picked up Jiho.

Jiho put his hand up showing his ring hand. 

"Revenge." Jiho chuckled

His ring hand was empty, no ring. Then it popped in his head.

Jaehyun immediately let go and ran to the apartment.

 

 

 

 

"Jae..."

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

Aye~~~~~! I'm back!! I have nothing else to say but I hoped you enjoyed reading this! If you want to know what happens next, tune in for the next chapter! :) I update when I'm in the mood... So I don't know when the next chapters gonna come out. But I hope it's not going to be in months. Anyways Have a Nice Day~! :D

Also if there is any grammar errors or Mispelled words please ignore. I don't usually comeback and check those. :D